Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever

5 posters

Go down

Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever Empty Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever

Post by Impedimenta Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 am

times have changed. now, apple is scrambling to compete with the popularity of the S3 which kicks ass!!!! basically, it comes down to the war between 4.1 jelly bean and ios6. right now, the S3 beats the crap outta the iphone wrt screen, camera and processor.

I am not eligible for an upgrade but i think i am going to get this anyway:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:44 am

Impedimenta wrote:times have changed. now, apple is scrambling to compete with the popularity of the S3 which kicks ass!!!! basically, it comes down to the war between 4.1 jelly bean and ios6. right now, the S3 beats the crap outta the iphone wrt screen, camera and processor.

Tell me...what does Galaxy S3ix6 do that the iPhone 1 or Android 0.2 do not ?

This country is changing phones faster than women change their dresses, which is faster than they change their husbands.

P.S. Did u read about Cheap Chinese phones that imitate iPhones at half its price and taking over the Chinku market, putting a hole in the iPhone market.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever Empty Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Vs the iphone 5 whatever

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Impedimenta wrote:times have changed. now, apple is scrambling to compete with the popularity of the S3 which kicks ass!!!! basically, it comes down to the war between 4.1 jelly bean and ios6. right now, the S3 beats the crap outta the iphone wrt screen, camera and processor.

a team I'm involved with has done field interop tests for galaxy with 3G, 4G etc and am privy to internal emails. let me just say that samsung is all flash, little substance when it comes to "real" performance. their modem engineering is a POS compared with apple, hell even mot mobility. UI, I agree is in process of catching up to apple...after relentless stealing of technology, it's bound to happen sooner or later. also seen reports on iphone 5 tests going on in 6 markets across the US on 4G and it looks very promising.

again, this is real behind the scenes info but probably wont substitute for forums driven rah-rah-ing

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:23 pm

None of the features that Samsung boasts about really work.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Silk Smitha wrote:

None of the features that Samsung boasts about really work.

siri works?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down