Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi

4 posters

Go down

Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi Empty Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:52 am

Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi 428893_3614919260695_290491767_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi Empty Re: Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 am

what is so embarrassing about it? that he is not dressed in a tuxedo?

Back to top Go down

Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi Empty Re: Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi

Post by nevada Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

The old man didn't let his lack of attire come in the way of having some fun! Good for him.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:what is so embarrassing about it? that he is not dressed in a tuxedo?

>>>KV is disppointed that he doesn't measure up to that murderer her freedom fighter Pirabhakaran..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7885473.stm

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:what is so embarrassing about it? that he is not dressed in a tuxedo?

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7885473.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7885473.stm[/quote[/url]]

"Under his leadership, the Tamil Tigers became one of the world's most highly disciplined and highly motivated guerrilla forces.

Prabhakaran dedicated his life to his dream of a Tamil homeland

In 1975 he was accused of the murder of the mayor of Jaffna, who was shot at point blank range while he was about to enter a Hindu temple. The killing was said to be in response to an incident in Jaffna the previous year when a police attack on a crowd led to the deaths of about seven people.

At the height of its powers at the end of the 1990s and the early years of this decade, the LTTE controlled nearly one-third of Sri Lanka.

his demand for self-determination for Tamils and said he was prepared to die in the fight to achieve it.

His single-minded determination in pursuit of his goal never wavered: he once claimed he had ordered his own men to shoot him if he ever gave up his demands for a Tamil state.

One of his sons, Charles, was reported to have been killed in fighting a few days before Prabhakaran himself died."

KV Note: He sacrificed his entire family for his country. A true Tamil god - ellaith theyvam.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:19 pm

[quote="Kayalvizhi"]
Kris wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7885473.stm[/quote]

"Under his leadership, the Tamil Tigers became one of the world's most highly disciplined and highly motivated guerrilla forces.

......KV Note: He sacrificed his entire family for his country. A true Tamil god - ellaith theyvam.

>>>>Here is a tidbit about the LTTE thugs.

"Children featured prominently in the LTTE's protracted guerilla and terrorist campaigns, and assessments by the Sri Lankan Directorate of Military Intelligence have estimated that as much as 60 per cent of the LTTE's fighters were below 18. Estimates based on LTTE fighters who have been killed in combat reveal that 40 per cent of its fighting forces - including both males and females - were between 9 and 18 years of age"

And you can google for the atrocities of this megalomaniacal bastard and the terrorist LTTE from all kinds of objective sources.It is incredibly scary that you seem to want to overlook all this and keep up the drumbeat in support of an outfit deemed a terrorist organization by several governments.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 pm

>> assessments by the Sri Lankan Directorate of Military Intelligence

Kris, Thanks for digging out info from the most reliable source in the world and enlightenming this Forum

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> assessments by the Sri Lankan Directorate of Military Intelligence

Kris, Thanks for digging out info from the most reliable source in the world and enlightenming this Forum

>>>>KV, Thanks for being the sole voice in the wilderness for terrorist organizations and murderers on this forum. I notice you didn't refute the story about the child soldiers. Ah yes, it is all for the greater cause, we know. What's a few thousand children sacrificed here and there.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi 428893_3614919260695_290491767_n
i showed this photo to my kids. both laughed. they had already seen it in their history text books! embarrassing my foot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Embarassing p hoto of Mohandas K. Gandhi 428893_3614919260695_290491767_n
i showed this photo to my kids. both laughed. they had already seen it in their history text books! embarrassing my foot!

It is not Gandhi in this photo. Some one else who acted as Gandhi.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am

yes you are right ponniyin selvan. i guess my kids pulled a fast one on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down