Blasphemy or not? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blasphemy or not?

3 posters

Go down

Blasphemy or not? Empty Blasphemy or not?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm

I understand
that depicting the prophet is blasphemous in iSlam and the faithful can become
pieceful against anyone depicting him in any media.

If you meet
Muslims, the name of every other male is Mohamed, Ahmed, etc. Apparently, parents
give these names to their kids because they admire the prophet and consider him
a perfect role model. It is like kafirs naming their sons, Rama. In the school
curricula of iSlamic countries, kids are taught the great qualities of the
prophet (just like how the puranas tell about Rama, Prahlada, Hanuman, etc.).

Here is my
dharma sandeham – if the prophet is remembered and admired through stories and
by naming kids after him, what is wrong in depicting him in pictures and in
movies? Why isn’t looking at the prophet through one’s son and through stories blasphemous? Is it time for the
pieceful to attack the Mohameds and Ahmeds just like what they do against
idolatry?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Blasphemy or not? Empty Re: Blasphemy or not?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I understand
that depicting the prophet is blasphemous in iSlam and the faithful can become
pieceful against anyone depicting him in any media.

If you meet Muslims, the name of every other male is Mohamed, Ahmed, etc. Apparently, parents give these names to their kids because they admire the prophet and consider him
a perfect role model. It is like kafirs naming their sons, Rama. In the school curricula of iSlamic countries, kids are taught the great qualities of the prophet (just like how the puranas tell about Rama, Prahlada, Hanuman, etc.).

Here is my dharma sandeham – if the prophet is remembered and admired through stories and by naming kids after him, what is wrong in depicting him in pictures and in movies? Why isn’t looking at the prophet through one’s son and through stories blasphemous? Is it time for the pieceful to attack the Mohameds and Ahmeds just like what they do against
idolatry?

Here is my bigger Sandeham: Will the Ahmeds and the Mohameds be committing sin when they call their hindu friends by their Godly names? It is the reason why "the few misguided 100s" refuse to mingle with kafirsa and infidels?

Also, when they take pics of sons and show their Ahmends/Mahamads to others will it be considered a sin?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 am

Samiulla Mian, why don't you pose your profound queries to the friendly neighborhood mullah when you next visit the mosque?

Also, why don't you take along your good friend Pakapaka Unkil? Given his fascination with Islam and Muslims, you may have a ready convert. That would earn you an extra virgin in paradise under the buddy referral system.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:45 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Samiulla Mian, why don't you pose your profound queries to the friendly neighborhood mullah when you next visit the mosque?

Also, why don't you take along your good friend Pakapaka Unkil? Given his fascination with Islam and Muslims, you may have a ready convert. That would earn you an extra virgin in paradise under the buddy referral system.

What is your opinion on worldwide protest by your iSalamic friends and u r opinion on the Anti-Mahamad movie ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Samiulla Mian, why don't you pose your profound queries to the friendly neighborhood mullah when you next visit the mosque?

What is your opinion on worldwide protest by your iSalamic friends and u r opinion on the Anti-Mahamad movie ?
Samiulla Unkil, how many times do you have to do this? But since you ask: I think anyone who can be provoked into violence by someone denigrating his religion / country / caste / state / language is a moron. Islam seems to have more than its share of such morons stuck in the middle ages (notwithstanding your lame attempts to level the score). As for the movie at the center of all the outrage, I haven't seen it and don't have any plans to. So no opinion on that*.

*That said, I don't see why you and the chaddis are gloating over this. The Muslim outrage is no different from what you chaddis did over MF Hussain. Atleast the other set of morons can point to some holy book as justification. You morons have no such scriptural backing. You are just plain morons.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

*That said, I don't see why you and the chaddis are gloating over this. The Muslim outrage is no different from what you chaddis did over MF Hussain. Atleast the other set of morons can point to some holy book as justification. You morons have no such scriptural backing. You are just plain morons.

How many people were killed during the MF Hussein protest ? How many during the present protest by your favorite iSalamis.

Pliss to note your "convenient" disappearance yet again during the iSalamic violence.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

How many people were killed during the MF Hussein protest ? How many during the present protest by your favorite iSalamis.

Pliss to note your "convenient" disappearance yet again during the iSalamic violence.

Unkil, by your own admission, the deathcount was low only because Hindus haven't been slaughtering enough goats. Despite the lack of Muslim-like toughness, the chaddi rabble still gave it their best shot. As we say in this country of losers, it is the effort and the intent that matters. Why get hung up on mere numbers??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Hey Merlot bhaanja lal,

After reading your pieceful replies to Uppili, I am confused as to what you are advocating. Are you suggesting that chaddies should become as pieceful as monomaniacs or are you referring to p-sec Naagish Indians who dropped their chaddies for vote-bank politics? Just like prince Rahul, you are becoming internationally famous!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:57 am

Hey Merlot bhaanja lal,

After reading your pieceful replies to Uppili, I am confused as to what you are advocating. Are you suggesting that chaddies should become as pieceful as monomaniacs or are you referring to p-sec Naagish Indians who dropped their chaddies for vote-bank politics? Just like prince Rahul, you are becoming internationally famous![/quote]

I didn't know that your friends Naagas come in both genders and that they are internationally famous! (Or are they looking for paparazzis to pay attention to them as well?)

Blasphemy or not? Marau-sep17

http://static.ibnlive.in.com/ibnlive/pix/slideshow/09-2012/thats-awkward-topless/marau-sep17.jpg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:21 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hey Merlot bhaanja lal,

After reading your pieceful replies to Uppili, I am confused as to what you are advocating. Are you suggesting that chaddies should become as pieceful as monomaniacs ....

Not me Unkil. This is the famous Ashdoc-Uppili formula for Hindus. They believe that chaddis lack the toughness to match the Muslims in violence, so they advocate ritual slaughter of goats to get tough. Ya I know it's very hard to understand, but thats how brilliant patriotic minds think.

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I didn't know that your friends Naagas come in both genders and that they are internationally famous! (Or are they looking for paparazzis to pay attention to them as well?)

Blasphemy or not? Marau-sep17

The innocent Solomon Islanders were waiting for the world-famous videographer of innocent communities to leer at their nudity and start videocamming them.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Nudity? It was more for the audio 'quality' during rural 'discussions'!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down