sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones

Go down

sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones Empty sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

i thought i had seen crazy people in my life but this one bowled me over completely: all three stumps and two bails flying in the air-u.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FarmVille#Controversy

[Farmville Controversies]

Adam Hamnett case
In August 2011 a court heard that Adam Hamnett, of Greater Manchester was so desperate to buy virtual animals for his FarmVille account that first he robbed from a blind man, Brian McKenzie, and then murdered Peter Boustead when his friends threatened to report the matter to the police. Hamnett was given a life sentence and must serve a minimum of 20 years. [14][15]

Baby Murder
Alexandra Tobias, a Jacksonville, FL mother was accused of shaking her 3-month-old son to death in January 2010. Tobias told investigators, she became angry after the baby cried while she was playing the computer farm simulation game, and she shook him. She also said she smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook the baby again, at which time he may have hit his head. Ms. Tobias pleaded guilty to second-degree murder of her baby. A sentence of 50 years in prison was handed down for the crime roughly a year later. [16]

zynga should come with a black box warning, "WARNING: This virtual game might make you kill real people."

Back to top Go down

sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones Empty Re: sometimes i wonder if the crazy people on this planet outnumber the sane ones

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 am

Hello xxxxxx,

We noticed that your Pioneer Trail game has been quiet for some time. Just a short time ago, your game was thriving from your TLC and creativity. We wanted you to know that your game misses the sweet sound of your mouse clicks.

As a part of the Player Advocacy Team, I wanted to check with you to see if you had any game-related issues that made you move on to other pastures. And because you were so dedicated to your game, I'd love to get your feedback on what would we could have done better.

We value all of our players and want you to know we're on your side. Let us know how we can get your game going again and we will do our best.

If you would like to submit your feedback, please reply to this message.

Warm regards,

Ramon Icasiano
VP Player Advocacy and Service
Zynga Inc.
Your Incident # is: 121006-22541782

yeah, right @ bolded text

my reply:

stop pimping your game and hustling me for $$ and i'll play. deala or no deala? i almost killed a guy last week to purchase your hello kitty cow with pink laces! so you see how your constant hustling is affecting my mental equilibrium.

Back to top Go down