romney's angry rant about his faith and his church Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

romney's angry rant about his faith and his church

3 posters

Go down

romney's angry rant about his faith and his church Empty romney's angry rant about his faith and his church

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 am

worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxMD02zU9SE&feature=g-logo-xit
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

romney's angry rant about his faith and his church Empty Re: romney's angry rant about his faith and his church

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 am

This clip, like the 47% one, shows how Romney's thought process works. Without any discernible sense of shame, he argues that he had fooled the voters of Massachusetts for a decade. Now Moderate Mitt is signaling to independent voters that he had fooled his base during the primaries, and that he has no plans to overturn Roe v. Wade after all.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8097-a-flip-flop-a-day-keeps-the-stench-away#62094

Watch from 07:15.

Romney: I was effectively pro-choice some years ago when I ran for office against Ted Kennedy, and yet when I became governor...

Host: "virtually" pro-choice?

Romney: I never called myself pro-choice. I avoided the term pro-choice. But I said I would preserve and protect a woman's right to choose under the laws as they existed. And so I was effectively pro-choice. And then when the rhetoric was finally matched with authority, and I became governor, and I actually had a bill that came to my desk, ... I said, frankly, that Roe v. Wade had gone too far, that I was wrong, and that I was pro-life.

And then there's some religion-focused bullshit from host and Romney. And then, at 9:57...

Romney: Every decision I took as governor was in favor of life.

After that, a fascinating "off the air" discussion between the extreme religious wingnut host and Romney. At the end of that, at 13:40...

Romney: So what should I do? Tell me what I should do. I should not have been pro-choice. And therefore I'm just finished, right there.

And after that, another antediluvian discussion on religion and government.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

romney's angry rant about his faith and his church Empty Re: romney's angry rant about his faith and his church

Post by Obnoxious Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 am

If he gets elected on Tuesday it would be one hell of a sad day.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down