another military scandal; yes related to the first one Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another military scandal; yes related to the first one

+6
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
Merlot Daruwala
Maria S
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

another military scandal; yes related to the first one Empty another military scandal; yes related to the first one

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/scandal-probe-ensnares-commander-of-us-nato-troops-in-afghanistan/2012/11/13/a2a27232-2d7d-11e2-a99d-5c4203af7b7a_story.html

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

another military scandal; yes related to the first one Empty Re: another military scandal; yes related to the first one

Post by Maria S Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 am

Talk about one "super colorful" woman and strange happenings! Not since Cleopatra or Sonia..have so many powerful have been under the spell of one woman:)

*The more I see her..she looks and walks- has mannerisms of Namitha!

Jill Kelley has single-handedly (!) united the powerful CIA, FBI, Pentagon men..and who knows- who else..all wanted/want her and wasting so much time on and off line..like a bad soap opera..sadly in a dangerous world..
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

another military scandal; yes related to the first one Empty Re: another military scandal; yes related to the first one

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 am

Ok, so this general got his e-kicks exchanging personal mails with some uniform bunny. Why is this such a big scandal??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:25 am

I completely don't get what this scandal is all about. That may be because I instinctively tuned out. I will tune back in if and when Fox News says this is bigger than Watergate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:22 pm

panini press wrote:I completely don't get what this scandal is all about. That may be because I instinctively tuned out. I will tune back in if and when Fox News says this is bigger than Watergate.

This just started....

Jill Kelley - the UNPAID Liaison to a Florida Military Base...in Tampa and a busy socialite on the Washington circuit hobnobbing with Big military brass....

I bet there is some real depth to this woman and story....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 pm

panini press wrote:I completely don't get what this scandal is all about. That may be because I instinctively tuned out. I will tune back in if and when Fox News says this is bigger than Watergate.

Really?

All kidding aside, imo, everyone should pay attention to this scandal, as everyone who is remotely interested/engaged in Wars/War Games in the 21st Century has to be doing..from big war rooms to the the caves/remote locations..they must be looking, laughing, learning to see how the most powerful operations (esp. the psyche of the folks at the highest levels of military, federal and intelligence agencies) function.. who has such easy access to them..and where the weak spots are and they can penetrate (pardon the pun!)..this is not like the folks in the depts of agriculture, park service playing bunnies or watching other bunnies playing mating games:-)

As a tax payer..would like serious answers and accountability too.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 pm

I see your rationale for being worried about this. I just find the whole focus on the personal lives of people disconcerting, so I instinctively tend to tune out whenever the story is about personal lives. I still haven't read even one news story about this case -- let me read up on this now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Late night hosts need their fodder.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 pm

panini press wrote:I see your rationale for being worried about this. I just find the whole focus on the personal lives of people disconcerting, so I instinctively tend to tune out whenever the story is about personal lives. I still haven't read even one news story about this case -- let me read up on this now.

For me focus on/judging personal lives, gossip are easily a big turn off. Colorful and friendly people are far more interesting that boring hypocrites, and those who make assumptions based on stereotypes..never bother to go beyond that.

*In this case, it's really about National/World Security issues in this new tech world- breaches, easy access..how it may impact all of us.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 pm

the top military commander of u.s. and nato forces in afghanistan sends an average of 33 pages of emails per day to a woman in florida over a period of two years, and you "completely don't get" it? could that be because gen. allen was actually born in guNTur and belongs to the glut tribe?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Is the old dog saying that the men of the glut tribe have their way with the women?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Is the old dog saying that the men of the glut tribe has their way with the women?

i think PP's slave needs to calm down now. it is time to cool off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Ha ha ha. The adopted offspring rises to the defense of the old dog.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha. The adopted offspring rises to the defense of the old dog.

Hilarious to see the ill mannered slave going berserk.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
the top military commander of u.s. and nato forces in afghanistan sends an average of 33 pages of emails per day to a woman in florida over a period of two years, and you "completely don't get" it? could that be because gen. allen was actually born in guNTur and belongs to the glut tribe?

the general was rising to the call of booty.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:31 pm

The sad part is that it hands another propaganda victory to the terrorists. What he did would be punishable by stoning to death in Afghanistan and many other parts of the Middle East.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I have a real solution that will be profitable and make everyone happy, and also will get answers - hopefully:

A live primetime TV debate between Paula Broadwell AND Jill Kelley

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

hahaha, gooDwonyaar! did you see maria's pun above? it was actually a gooDwon, but was obscured by the long and structureless sentence surrounding it.

Last edited by Jeremiah Mburuburu on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

the top military commander of u.s. and nato forces in afghanistan sends an average of 33 pages of emails per day to a woman in florida over a period of two years, and you "completely don't get" it?
I wasn't aware of the email habits of General Allen when I wrote that. As I said, I am tuned out on this one.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:could that be because gen. allen was actually born in guNTur and belongs to the glut tribe?
Yes, that sounds just as plausible as all your other theories to date.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Is the old dog saying that the men of the glut tribe have their way with the women?
The complaint is that they are known to screw their "victims" sideways.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Is the old dog saying that the men of the glut tribe have their way with the women?
The complaint is that they are known to screw their "victims" sideways. i just love playing tag-team with my slave.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:gooDwonyaar!
Congratulations, you made a viTTy!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Is the old dog viTTY-trained?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
The complaint is that they are known to screw their "victims" sideways. i just love playing tag-team with my slave.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Great glut Admin, what have you done? You have brought back the dotting.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

*Corrected*

Rashmun, I already gave you my unconditional approval. Why do you still crave it so?

PS: If you say so, it must be true. If was not true, there is no way you would have said it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

*Corrected*

Rashmun, I already gave you my unconditional approval. Why do you still crave it so?

PS: If you say so, it must be true. If was not true, there is no way you would have said it.
Rashmun i am bruised, battered, and very tired. Please stop thrashing me now. Also, please leave my slave alone.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:The complaint is that they are known to screw their "victims" sideways. i just love playing tag-team with my slave.

*Corrected*

Rashmun i am bruised, battered, and very tired. Please stop thrashing me now. Also, please leave my slave alone.

*Corrected*
You are saying this, so it must be completely true. I approve.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*Corrected*

*Corrected*
You are saying this, so it must be completely true. I approve. Rashmun, please forgive me and my slave for we knew not what we did.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 pm

If the colorful women wanna play around, find an average joe and not a man (or men) in power.

*lesson learned from this saga*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*Corrected*
You are saying this, so it must be completely true. I approve. Rashmun, please forgive me and my slave for we knew not what we did.

*Corrected*
Again, if you say so, it must be true. Because you always speak the truth. I approve you unconditionally.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Rashmun, I already gave you my unconditional approval. Why do you still crave it so?

*Corrected*

*Corrected*
Again, if you say so, it must be true. Because you always speak the truth. I approve you unconditionally. Rashmun, my slave and i crave for your attention and admiration.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm

i just found out she has an identical twin sister! the possibilities are endless.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

i don't mind my taxes going up if they absolutely must, but not to pay the military's whisky and bordello bills.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i just found out she has an identical twin sister! the possibilities are endless.

Il Professore, you ought to be more in tune with pop culture. Why don't you Google Images for the WWE twins?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm

hey, someone on the nyt said, "these generals might be taking, 'making love, not war' a little too far! ROFL ROFL

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

so if these guys can't keep their dicks in their pants, and are sending off guys just out of high school to war, forget even about taxpayer money, these guys have to resign, even this allen guy, obama's a black guy why is he supporting him? when black soldiers are dying everyday?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:34 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:so if these guys can't keep their dicks in their pants, and are sending off guys just out of high school to war, forget even about taxpayer money, these guys have to resign, even this allen guy, obama's a black guy why is he supporting him? when black soldiers are dying everyday?

Hello Janice! Forget grown and educated. What sane woman talks like that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:so if these guys can't keep their dicks in their pants, and are sending off guys just out of high school to war, forget even about taxpayer money, these guys have to resign, even this allen guy, obama's a black guy why is he supporting him? when black soldiers are dying everyday?

**why don't you address the content of the post?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Janice, gang bangers are dying every day in the hoods of Detroit, Philly and Camden NJ. Should Obama resign for that? He is half white after all.

What kind of hallucinogenics are you on to come up with the kind of logic you did?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Janice, gang bangers are dying every day in the hoods of Detroit, Philly and Camden NJ. Should Obama resign for that? He is half white after all.

What kind of hallucinogenics are you on to come up with the kind of logic you did?

TWO paras! *faint*

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

TWO paras! *faint*
:lol!:squirts to fountains!!! - must be rhino horns

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 am

am surprised no one called out the adult diaperdhari on the inaccuracy of his bolded text. old farts' reading comprehension exposed again.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 am

My email software does not organize my email into pages. Looks like I am missing out on this front.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 pm

When bunnies do more than what bunnies do and "store more than carrots":

http://gma.yahoo.com/broadwell-classified-document-probe-114054139.html

Excerpt:

Paula Broadwell, the author who allegedly had an affair with former CIA Director David Petraeus, is suspected of storing significant amounts of military documents, including classified material, at her home, potentially in violation of federal law. A source familiar with case told ABC News that Broadwell admitted to the FBI she took the documents from secure government buildings. The government demanded that they all be given back, and when federal agents descended on her North Carolina home on Monday night it was a pre-arranged meeting.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Moral of the story:
Never sleep with a woman whose problems are worse than your own.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down