Interesting person and website Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting person and website

5 posters

Go down

Interesting person and website Empty Interesting person and website

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 am

.....Read all 4 pages - P1...P4..

and then some.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Interesting person and website Empty Re: Interesting person and website

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:20 am

Pretty and all that, but what is so interesting about her or the website? Her so-called biography is just a rant against her ex-husband and in-laws.

Until I clicked on the Filmography link and learned that she had acted in some movies (but no longer), I couldn't make out why she was so full of herself. Now it makes sense. Another narcissist loser trying to explain away her failures in self-glorificatory terms.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Pretty and all that, but what is so interesting about her or the website? Her so-called biography is just a rant against her ex-husband and in-laws.

Until I clicked on the Filmography link and learned that she had acted in some movies (but no longer), I couldn't make out why she was so full of herself. Now it makes sense. Another narcissist loser trying to explain away her failures in self-glorificatory terms.

>>>>I think we should send out an invite for her to join this forum. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Pretty and all that, but what is so interesting about her or the website? Her so-called biography is just a rant against her ex-husband and in-laws.

Actually I was watching one of her movies and was wondering who she was and found this site. I found out she had acted literally with all the major biggies in all the languages - Mohan Lal, Kamal Hasan, Chiranjeevi, Anil Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, etc...but I had never heard of her.

The i saw this website and thougth she looked more beautiful now than when she was acting in movies as a 22 yr old. Also curious why should has not gone back to acting, as she still looks slim and great at 41.

Sure, she divorced like others Nadia, Revathy, and others. Except, she came out with her story publicly. How many actresses blog and and do other than routine things. She sure is different from others.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 am

OMG she is gorgeous! BTW how did you stumble upon her blog? Where does she live now- did not go through the whole article.

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 am

Kumarg wrote:OMG she is gorgeous! BTW how did you stumble upon her blog? Where does she live now- did not go through the whole article.

I agree... that is what caught my eye...bcz I was watching her movie on TV at the same time. She looks much more beautiful now than when she was 20.

In any case, I cannot flirt with her until she comes here to SuCH...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 am

yeah just googled for her images. She looks totally cheezy and even corney in some of the film-photos, and that is shocking as now she looks uber classy! I feel she should aim for hollywood and wouldn't she look lovely as a doctor on Grey's anatomy? Smile

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandee2020 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 pm

What is the name of the movie you watched on TV?

Sandee2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 pm

A very beautiful woman. You said she's 41? Unbelievable! I tried to read her biography. *yawn!* It's boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:12 pm

kinnera wrote:A very beautiful woman. You said she's 41? Unbelievable! I tried to read her biography. *yawn!* It's boring.

....here...from wiki...

Notice she abruptly quit acting after 4 films in 1991 and she got married only in 2002. That is something different about this woman - has got to be. Sure like MD said may be full of it or head strong or a strong-willed woman. Never the less a beautiful, different, multi-talented woman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down