gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence

+6
b_A
Hellsangel
nevada
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
10 posters

Go down

gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence Empty gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence

Post by truthbetold Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Saw 1 and 2 versions with in 24 hours. Long and at times slow movies. The voilence is shocking by any standards. Few extreme scenes but the continued nature of voilence in all most every other scene is head spinning. Movie was relatively realistic. Copied godfathers story funda and customized to rustic dhanbad coal belt.
the most likable part of the movie is the unapoligitic depiction of muslim life in dhanbad. All protagonists are muslims. Director did not bother to apologize for their greediness or voilence. He just told a story with all its nastiness. Few nice moments were the fine tunes rendered by women folks during wedding cermonies.
It is not a movie for faint hearted. It is india at its grittiest( if that is a word).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence Empty Re: gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 am

TBT, initially i too was put off by the violence. https://such.forumotion.com/t6811-ashdoc-s-movie-review-gangs-of-wasseypur#54345 but later i felt depicting violence was necessary for the movie is based on real events as documented through newspaper reports of that time. the story writer, zeishan quadri, built the story based on real events. at one level the movie acts as a documentary too.

i have not watched godfather save in snatches. from the little i saw, i did not like it. i found it way too theatrical. GOW, on the other hand, is anything but theatrical. i find the comparison of this flick with godfather rather puzzling.

there were a couple of things in the movie that resonated with me. one was the persistent resistance of man (or families) to reconcile. it is as if they like living in war. it happens in real all the time. the attitude stems from a strong belief that one, no matter how weak one might be in reality, can eventually trounce the adversary. it also stems from a strong reluctance to change -- after some time, war becomes the natural state and reconciliation a foreign state. the adversary never gets trounced or if he gets trounced, his son emerges to seek revenge. second was the criminal-politician nexus. there, in the end, it is always the politician who wins.

Back to top Go down

gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence Empty Re: gangs of wasseypur - shocking voilence

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am

i watched part 1. i couldn't move for a few minutes after watching it.  it is nothing like godfather! coppola may have been one of kashyap's influences, but this movie is far superior to godfather. i think this may have been the best hindi movie i have ever watched. the soundtrack is awesome too. the absence of the usual bollywood song and dance sequences is such a relief and it would have been absurd given the background in which the story is located.

also all protagonists are not muslims. there is ramadhir singh who plays a central role in part-1.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 am

cool. will watch it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i watched part 1. i couldn't move for a few minutes after watching it.  it is nothing like godfather! coppola may have been one of kashyap's influences, but this movie is far superior to godfather. i think this may have been the best hindi movie i have ever watched. the soundtrack is awesome too. the absence of the usual bollywood song and dance sequences is such a relief and it would have been absurd given the background in which the story is located.

also all protagonists are not muslims.  there is ramadhir singh who plays a central role in part-1.  
if you like such movies, watch Company. Brilliant movie! maybe Satya too

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i watched part 1. i couldn't move for a few minutes after watching it.  it is nothing like godfather! coppola may have been one of kashyap's influences, but this movie is far superior to godfather. i think this may have been the best hindi movie i have ever watched. the soundtrack is awesome too. the absence of the usual bollywood song and dance sequences is such a relief and it would have been absurd given the background in which the story is located.

also all protagonists are not muslims.  there is ramadhir singh who plays a central role in part-1.  

already done! i liked satya more than company. i've been binge watching evenings because i have a little time in the evenings to myself now before things are going to get crazy busy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

already done! i liked satya more than company.  i've been binge watching evenings because i have a little time in the evenings to myself now before things are going to get crazy busy.
What's with this new binge watching of bollywood movies?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

already done! i liked satya more than company.  i've been binge watching evenings because i have a little time in the evenings to myself now before things are going to get crazy busy.

nothing. i just wanted to find out if indian film makers have changed since i watched indian movies more regularly some twenty years ago. and have they! people may disagree with you that GoW can be termed a bollywood movie. it's a hindi movie. to me a bollywood movie is formulaic, has buffed up pretty boys (borrowing bw's coinage here), busty starlets with gyrating hips to titillate in item songs, and gratuitous violence that serve no purpose filmed in switzerland.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

nothing. i just wanted to find out if indian film makers have changed since i watched indian movies more regularly some twenty years ago. and have they! people may disagree with you that GoW can be termed a bollywood movie.  it's a hindi movie.  to me a bollywood movie is formulaic, has buffed up prettyw  boys (borrowing bw's coinage here), busty starlets with gyrating hips to titillate in item songs, and gratuitous violence that serve no purpose filmed in switzerland.
i wonder what kind of third grade movies you watched. There were brilliant directors even 20 yrs back. real geniuses! I grew up watching those wonderful movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:18 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

nothing. i just wanted to find out if indian film makers have changed since i watched indian movies more regularly some twenty years ago. and have they! people may disagree with you that GoW can be termed a bollywood movie.  it's a hindi movie.  to me a bollywood movie is formulaic, has buffed up prettyw  boys (borrowing bw's coinage here), busty starlets with gyrating hips to titillate in item songs, and gratuitous violence that serve no purpose filmed in switzerland.
i wonder what kind of third grade movies you watched. There were brilliant directors even 20 yrs back. real geniuses! I grew up watching those wonderful movies.

i didn't watch too many bollywood movies but here is a partial list in no particular order:
sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand
qyayammat se qyayammat tak
dayavan (after watching nayakan; puke!)

some of these i watched before developing an adult's perspective on art, music, and cinema. but i don't think i can rewatch even one of them and expect to enjoy them. some of the movies on the list permanently put me off AB.

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i didn't watch too many bollywood movies but here is a partial list in no particular order:
sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand

some of these i watched before developing an adult's perspective on art, music, and cinema. but i don't think i can rewatch even one of them and expect to enjoy them.  some of the movies on the list permanently put me off AB.

So you based your strong opinion about bollywood movies and the intelligence of the ppl making them and watching them based on just a handful of movies that you watched in your entire lifetime? Is that something that an intelligent and sensible person would do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand

some of these i watched before developing an adult's perspective on art, music, and cinema. but i don't think i can rewatch even one of them and expect to enjoy them.  some of the movies on the list permanently put me off AB.

you may want to start with a list of amol palekar movies. then maybe ones in which sanjeev kumar, farookh sheikh, gulzar, etc. were involved. if too artsy then those with smita patil, shabana azmi, om puri, naseeruddin, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand

So you based your strong opinion about bollywood movies and the intelligence of the ppl making them and watching them based on just a handful of movies that you watched in your entire lifetime? Is that something that an intelligent and sensible person would do?

i have seen countless people going gaga over sholay, anand, and deewar.  is it my mistake to think that this is the pinnacle of bollywood cinema? i did enjoy a few movies like utsav and ijaazat.

btw, i am even more critical of tamil cinema which has turned out nothing but crap with very rare exceptions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:31 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand

i have seen countless people going gaga over sholay, anand, and deewar.  is it my mistake to think that this is the pinnacle of bollywood cinema? i did enjoy a few movies like utsav and ijaazat.

btw, i am even more critical of tamil cinema which has turned out nothing but crap with very rare exceptions.  

yessir, you cannot hate sholay. and to some extent you cannot hate deewar and anand too (this one just for its songs if nothing else). I watch sholay sometimes just to feel alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:09 pm

holy heroworship! going jusst a little overboard there. looks like you need to update your adult perspective on art appreciation that you have picked up since your 20s

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:01 pm

What? Hasn't FF looked at this thread yet? Is voilence something loins would indulge in?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 pm

nevada wrote:What? Hasn't FF looked at this thread yet? Is voilence something loins would indulge in?

Now I think of Ajit. Sara sheher mujhe loin ke naam...

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

sholay
deewar
parvarish
shaan
lawaaris
don
maine pyar kiya
anand

Max, the true hero of Sholay is Amjad Khan aka Gabbar Singh. His dialogues were so popular they became part of school kids' vocabulary for the next 10-15 years. "Are o Samba" was a common dialogue uttered by school kids who had no clue it was from this movie which was made before they were born.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Nevada wrote:
Max, the true hero of Sholay is Amjad Khan aka Gabbar Singh. His dialogues were so popular they became part of school kids' vocabulary for the next 10-15 years. "Are o Samba" was a common dialogue uttered by school kids who had no clue it was from this movie which was made before they were born.

Not just Gabbar's dialogs. Many many dialogs. That movie is nothing one a collection of iconic dialogs. that way the heros of the movie are salim-javed as well.

Once when I was frustrated about something, all I did was post on my FB 'holi kab hai, kab hai holi'. And the responses were funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:48 pm

What is interesting is the need some people feel to convince max that bollywood movies are good. max or no max, bollywood is big time business.

sholay - a very well made commercial movie with amzad khan and sanjeev kumar shining. yez. salim javed were the heros.
deewar - magnificient performance by amitabh.
anand - a heart rendering performance by rajesh khanna.

i have no respect for a guy who cannot appreciate "o.duniya ke ralhwale" by rafi.
some people are limited to.their own fixed idea boxes. rest of the world can enjoy itself without those party poopers.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:25 pm

nevada wrote:What? Hasn't FF looked at this thread yet? Is voilence something loins would indulge in?
The evil loser is really really terrified of pointing out the mistakes of some people and takes a non-confrontation approach. HK is one of them.
Like a true bully , "it" avoids people who can hit back.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:48 pm

truthbetold wrote:
i have no respect for a guy who cannot appreciate "o.duniya ke ralhwale" by rafi.
some people are limited to.their own fixed idea boxes. rest of the world can enjoy itself without those party poopers.

what's the big deal about not liking some playback singer? it's not like there is some universal standard. appreciating music is a subjective thing. i happen to have never liked rafi. i don't like that kind of voice. i like a little roughness, a little raw edge to a voice be it cinema music or classical music. this is why i'm not a huge fan of someone like p.b.srinivas or t.m.soundarrajan from that era, but prefer thiruchi loganathan or seerkAzhi govindarajan. i like the score of baiju bawra, but prefer the voices of amir khan and paluskar to that of rafi in that movie. but rafi really isn't my main peeve about hindi cinema music, the voice that i REALLY despise is that of the mangeshkar woman.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 pm

i am not sure if i can sit through brutally violent movies any more. i recently watched all of "sopranos" because a good friend of mine gifted me the DVD set. while the acting was top class, the violence in it did make me flinch. i seem to prefer period dramas where "all they do is sip tea and go up and down the stairs talking in a weird, overly polite way" as per my son.

i started "maqbool" but it didn't sustain my interest for more than 5 mins. this was on youtube and had no subtitles. i will get hold of the DVD with subtitles and give it another shot.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:17 am

bw wrote:i am not sure if i can sit through brutally violent movies any more. i recently watched all of "sopranos" because a good friend of mine gifted me the DVD set. while the acting was top class, the violence in it did make me flinch. i seem to prefer period dramas where "all they do is sip tea and go up and down the stairs talking in a weird, overly polite way" as per my son.

i started "maqbool" but it didn't sustain my interest for more than 5 mins. this was on youtube and had no subtitles. i will get hold of the DVD with subtitles and give it another shot.
hahaha, @"go up and down the stairs."

"over-polite" sounds much better to me.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 am

michelle2 wrote:
bw wrote:i am not sure if i can sit through brutally violent movies any more. i recently watched all of "sopranos" because a good friend of mine gifted me the DVD set. while the acting was top class, the violence in it did make me flinch. i seem to prefer period dramas where "all they do is sip tea and go up and down the stairs talking in a weird, overly polite way" as per my son.

thanks. shall tell him. is "up and down the stairs" usage wrong too? Sad

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:35 am

bw wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

not at all, afaik.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:37 am

The whole show is on HBOGo. And some of the seasons are free on Amazon Instant video
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 am

michelle2 wrote:
bw wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

not at all, afaik.

geriatric tranny getting all internet savvy in his(er) twilight days

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 am

bw wrote:i started "maqbool" but it didn't sustain my interest for more than 5 mins. this was on youtube and had no subtitles. i will get hold of the DVD with subtitles and give it another shot.

confused. do you know hindi, enough to watch hindi movies? How were you expecting it to sustain your interest in the first five minutes otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 pm

bw wrote:i started "maqbool" but it didn't sustain my interest for more than 5 mins. this was on youtube and had no subtitles. i will get hold of the DVD with subtitles and give it another shot.

As Shakespearan adaptations go, "Omkara" is much better and more convincing than "Maqbool" by the same director. But people talk a lot more about Maqbool - probably because it came out first and also because of Pankaj Kapoor's performance. But the storyline of Maqbool was not at all convincing for me. Can't imagine a hardened criminal getting guilty and having delusions after killing a close friend.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

As Shakespearan adaptations go, "Omkara" is much better and more convincing than "Maqbool" by the same director. But people talk a lot more about Maqbool - probably because it came out first and also because of Pankaj Kapoor's performance. But the storyline of Maqbool was not at all convincing for me. Can't imagine a hardened criminal getting guilty and having delusions after killing a close friend.

haven't watched maqbool yet. I liked omkara.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:04 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

thanks, shall check out "omkara" as well.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

The whole show is on HBOGo. And some of the seasons are free on Amazon Instant video

i am done with it! Smile it took me a few episodes to get warmed up to it but after that, i was totally hooked. since it is by no means a "family show", it did take me a while to complete it. james gandolfini was superb and so were the rest of the cast. no wonder this has been rated the #1 TV show of all times.

after watching this show, i caught the chick flick "enough said" on a flight and what a contrasting role gandolfini played - the mean, ruthless mafia boss playing a huggable teddybear-ish character!

eta: too bad he died so young Sad

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i am done with it! Smile it took me a few episodes to get warmed up to it but after that, i was totally hooked. since it is by no means a "family show", it did take me a while to complete it. james gandolfini was superb and so were the rest of the cast. no wonder this has been rated the #1 TV show of all times.

after watching this show, i caught the chick flick "enough said" on a flight and what a contrasting role gandolfini played - the mean, ruthless mafia boss playing a huggable teddybear-ish character!

eta: too bad he died so young Sad

You may be interested in this one then:

The Drop
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1600196/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:49 am

Hellsangel wrote:

The Drop

yes - i will try to watch it. noomi rapace too!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:46 am

watched part 1 and a little of part 2. Good as expected. I was somehow ok with the cursing. It was timed right to show characters' frustration. Regarding violence too the plot line and characterization were able to convince you early on that this is just another mode of communication amongst them. So it was just a big part of the story. Not something people did to please themselves.

What I liked to watch the most was how the story moved from the 40s into 90s (and showed a part of 2004). I always like period movies and shows. Loved how they were able to sufficiently depict each era. Also the way each character aged as the movie goes along. Pretty good stuff overall in keeping an eye on minute details.

Obviously the performances were great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:11 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

did not like both the movies. in fact, I could not sit through omkara. some metro movie features in the discussion here. if it is the one with shilpa shetty, then horrendous as well.

fine. I am going to go watch sholay. maybe that will put me at ease.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

did not like both the movies. in fact, I could not sit through omkara. some metro movie features in the discussion here. if it is the one with shilpa shetty, then horrendous as well.

"did not like both the movies." -- impedimenta.

but did you like one of them?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Speaking of voilence, yesteryear US director Sam Peckinpah was a the gold standard for mega voilent scenes. Back in the 60s, western movies used to have shooting scenes but the people who died would just drop dead, there was no blood oozing out after they got hit by a bullet. But no such sissy scenes for bloody Sam - his fights had blood spilling out like water from a leaky bucket. 
This scene is the finale for the movie "The Wild bunch"
The Wild Bunch (9/10) Movie CLIP - Battle of Bloody Porch (1969) HD
I liked the movie too, it was shot in Mexico, the characters are flawed but strong willed and principled, and some of the dialogues have deep, philosophical meanings.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

"did not like both the movies." -- impedimenta.

but did you like one of them?

Correct usage =  "did not like either of the movies" or "liked neither movie" ?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm

aiyoo, I just GOOGLED for maqbool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maqbool

I am not sure what the hell I watched but it was not this movie because I would have remembered such a movie, good or bad. now, I have to go figure out what movie I watched. But for sure, I have seen omkara.

I also GOOGLED for omkara:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omkara_(2006_film)

and distinctly remember hating ajay devgan.

So, let me first figure out if I have even seen these movies and then I shall [or not] worry about my grammar.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Non-bollywood Hindi movies
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:watched part 1 and a little of part 2. Good as expected. I was somehow ok with the cursing. It was timed right to show characters' frustration. Regarding violence too the plot line and characterization were able to convince you early on that this is just another mode of communication amongst them. So it was just a big part of the story. Not something people did to please themselves.

What I liked to watch the most was how the story moved from the 40s into 90s (and showed a part of 2004). I always like period movies and shows. Loved how they were able to sufficiently depict each era. Also the way each character aged as the movie goes along. Pretty good stuff overall in keeping an eye on minute details.

finished part 2. was able to predict the last big plot of the movie, hence wasn't surprised that much. part 1 was still better.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:watched part 1 and a little of part 2. Good as expected. I was somehow ok with the cursing. It was timed right to show characters' frustration. Regarding violence too the plot line and characterization were able to convince you early on that this is just another mode of communication amongst them. So it was just a big part of the story. Not something people did to please themselves.

finished part 2. was able to predict the last big plot of the movie, hence wasn't surprised that much. part 1 was still better.
This short video has a nice summary of parts 1 and 2.
http://yralindia.tumblr.com/post/81981983052/short-film-explains-gangs-of-wasseypur-in-3-minutes

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

nevada wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

This short video has a nice summary of parts 1 and 2.
http://yralindia.tumblr.com/post/81981983052/short-film-explains-gangs-of-wasseypur-in-3-minutes

good one. i like that theme music for perpendicular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:02 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

The Drop

You will like the movie. It is dark and brooding.
Oh and a new Cumberbatch movie on its way:

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:09 am

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

The Drop

You will like the movie. It is dark and brooding.
Oh and a new Cumberbatch movie on its way:

oh, "the drop" is released already? i will watch it just for it being gandolfini's final appearance on screen. yes, cumberbatch as turing is already on my to-watch list.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:21 pm

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm205883648/rg2482805504
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down