How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia

+3
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Merlot Daruwala
Idéfix
7 posters

Go down

How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia Empty How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm

http://wearethebest.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/how-tavleen-singh-fell-out-with-sonia-gandhi/

Back to top Go down

How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia Empty Re: How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/lutyens-delhis-shobhaa-de/494520/

Back to top Go down

How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia Empty Re: How Tavleen Singh fell out with Sonia

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm

With respect to Sonia Gandhi, it has to be appreciated that if she had not defeated the BJP led by Vajpayee, Narendra Modi may have by now been either the Prime Minister of India or the heir apparent. India owes her a debt of gratitude just for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 am

Congrats Sonia.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/lutyens-delhis-shobhaa-de/494520/

Haha..what an expert bit of skewering. Nice.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am

It is interesting that MT doesn't have many close friends and the few that she has (Bacchan and Tavleen, for example) end up distancing themselves. Hmm...

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Today is Sonia appreciation day. I will try too make sure my toddler gets my job as he's the rightful heir to my role. I will also walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, taking credit for things that were not in my control and also work on acquiring a bearded old chamcha.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Today is Sonia appreciation day. I will try too make sure my toddler gets my job as he's the rightful heir to my role. I will also walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, taking credit for things that were not in my control and also work on acquiring a bearded old chamcha.

Propa, considering you are a fan of Narendra Modi your response is predictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:Today is Sonia appreciation day. I will try too make sure my toddler gets my job as he's the rightful heir to my role. I will also walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, taking credit for things that were not in my control and also work on acquiring a bearded old chamcha.

Congrats on predicting my response.

Ps: you get dosage levels squared away?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Catharine the Great, one of the greatest rulers of Russia, was actually a german. She became Empress (Tsarina) after marriage to the heir to the russian throne and after he died she took over.

Just as russians did not display xenophobia towards Catharine the Great, most Indians do not show xenophobia towards Sonia. But a few, unfortunately, do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Congrats on predicting my response.

Ps: you get dosage levels squared away?

Propa are you talking about the dosage levels to treat the voices in your head? I am looking into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Sonia = Catherine?

Since when did India become a monarchy?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Sonia = Catherine?

Since when did India become a monarchy?

The issue i was referring to is not monarchy but xenophobia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 pm

In the time you spend copy-pasting all these useless articles, you could have been learning Spanish. That would be more useful to you than Tamil where you are.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:In the time you spend copy-pasting all these useless articles, you could have been learning Spanish. That would be more useful to you than Tamil where you are.

not really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:In the time you spend copy-pasting all these useless articles, you could have been learning Spanish. That would be more useful to you than Tamil where you are.

not really.

Also notice that Merlot appreciated the article the link to which i gave. The reason is that, unlike you, he is an intellectual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 pm

I guess your sarcasm-meter is non-existent.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Awesome. Congrats Empress Catherine! Congrats Empress Sonia!

Thank you for agreeing with my calling Soniaji an Empress.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I guess your sarcasm-meter is non-existent.

not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 pm

panini press wrote:Awesome. Congrats Empress Catherine! Congrats Empress Sonia!

Thanks for appreciating him. You are an intellectual.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 pm

as mentioned earlier, the question is xenophobia and not monarchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:

not true.
Please post a Times of India article that shows that it is possible that your sarcasm-meter is existent.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Thanks for appreciating him. You are an intellectual.

The slave and his boss love playing tag-team with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Is it xenophobia that prevents foreign-born US citizens from becoming the president of the US?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not true.
Please post a Times of India article that shows that it is possible that your sarcasm-meter is existent.

Will this not suffice, Master Mudboy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:27 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Is it xenophobia that prevents foreign-born US citizens from becoming the president of the US?

No, the framers of the american and indian constitutions had different perspectives on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:

No, the framers of the american and indian constitutions had different perspectives on this issue.

Your fanboy mentality is what Indian politicians count on to get re elected every time.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your fanboy mentality is what Indian politicians count on to get re elected every time.

you are entitled to your absurd opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Both remind me of the Empress of Blandings!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Both remind me of the Empress of Blandings!

the person who reminds me of the empress of blandings is j.jayalalitha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not really.

Also notice that Merlot appreciated the article the link to which i gave. The reason is that, unlike you, he is an intellectual.

note self: ask merlot about where he gets his intellectual prescription eyewear frames from and where aspirants can purchase the jeans/kurta/cotton-cum-jute totebag to carry intellectual material.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not true.

Master Rashmun, if you think that is sarcasm, then your sarcasm-meter is definitely non-existent. Sorry!

PS: It appears as though you are uncomfortable when I call you Master Rashmun. Why? I am just humoring your earlier request that I call you Master henceforth. Are you regretting asking me to call you Master?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not true.

Master Rashmun, if you think that is sarcasm, then your sarcasm-meter is definitely non-existent. Sorry!

PS: It appears as though you are uncomfortable when I call you Master Rashmun. Why? I am just humoring your earlier request that I call you Master henceforth. Are you regretting asking me to call you Master?

is it your contention that Seva is being forthright (and not sarcastic) when he calls you a Mudboy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not true.

is it your contention that Seva is being forthright (and not sarcastic) when he calls you a Mudboy?

According to you, calling someone names is sarcasm?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Please post a Times of India article that shows that it is possible that your sarcasm-meter is existent.

depends on the context.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

depends on the context.

you are herewith nominated as the ace tap danceran on such

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Master Rashmun, are you saying that someone else calling a third person names is proof of the possible existence of your sarcasm-meter? Are you really that out of your mind?

If you want to attack me, the courageous thing would be to do it in your own words. Hiding behind the words of third parties who are not even participating in the discussion is cowardly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 pm

panini press wrote:Master Rashmun, are you saying that someone else calling a third person names is proof of the possible existence of your sarcasm-meter? Are you really that out of your mind?

If you want to attack me, the courageous thing would be to do it in your own words. Hiding behind the words of third parties who are not even participating in the discussion is cowardly.

More and more mud coming from the Mudboy i note!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Master Rashmun, are you saying that someone else calling a third person names is proof of the possible existence of your sarcasm-meter? Are you really that out of your mind?

More and more mud coming from the Mudboy i note!

Psst: You still haven't proved it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Master Rashmun, if you think that is sarcasm, then your sarcasm-meter is definitely non-existent. Sorry!

depends on the context.

Not ace; he is the master.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:15 pm

panini press wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

depends on the context.

Not ace; he is the master.

Thank you Master Mudboy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

How long before the devastating dotting starts?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down