Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seeking eurasian women in dallas

4 posters

Go down

seeking eurasian women in dallas Empty seeking eurasian women in dallas

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:09 pm

that's me: SEWID.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

seeking eurasian women in dallas Empty Re: seeking eurasian women in dallas

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:that's me: SEWID.
seek all you want, but you won't find one if you have multiple, foot-long penii - "penii," according to you, is the plural of "penius," which is how you refer to the male sexual organ - growing out of the sides of your body.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Looks like the fish are biting today.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
seek all you want, but you won't find one if you have multiple, foot-long penii - "penii," according to you, is the plural of "penius," which is how you refer to the male sexual organ - growing out of the sides of your body.

in that case, I just have to SMTIC (seeking mallika thomas in chicago) then

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

i am devastated! regardless, given the multiple, foot-long penii growing out of the sides of your body, the result will be the same. don't forget to wipe off after the spontaneous ejaculation you just experienced.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

i am devastated! regardless, given the multiple, foot-long penii growing out of the sides of your body, the result will be the same. don't forget to wipe off after the spontaneous ejaculation you just experienced.

are you saying she is unavailable this weekend?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm

seeking eurasian women in dallas Gif-Clock
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Waiting for the moment when eventually caru will get blamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa, please calm down.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

however hard you seek, it is most likely that no one is available to you this weekend, except vaaNi with the dense growth of curly black hair on her legs.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

One of my dreams is to see JM and Propa as friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:One of my dreams is to see JM and Propa as friends.

Hmmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

in my opinion the fight can be brought to an end if Propa apologizes to JM for talking nonsense about JM's daughter, and also JM can apologize to Propa for repeating publicly what Propa divulged in a chat session.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:in my opinion the fight can be brought to an end if Propa apologizes to JM for talking nonsense about JM's daughter, and also JM can apologize to Propa for repeating publicly what Propa divulged in a chat session.

JM's daughter? Who?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Hellsangel, let us not pour oil on the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 pm

bw wrote:

i think deep down they are both good guys. This despite the fact that both of them can be crass (Propa more so), and the fact that Propa has no respect for the privacy of a poster. In this connection i believe i can take some credit for not using PP's real name to attack him. Had i been in the position of Hellsangel or Propa i would have been using PP's real name and also the real name of PP's wife on this forum and also in other forums to ensure that they start showing up through a google search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

i think deep down they are both good guys. This despite the fact that both of them can be crass (Propa more so), and the fact that Propa has no respect for the privacy of a poster. In this connection i believe i can take some credit for not using PP's real name to attack him. Had i been in the position of Hellsangel or Propa i Hellsangel or Propa been in my position they would have been using PP's real name and also the real name of PP's wife on this forum and also in other forums to ensure that they start showing up on a google search.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

i think deep down they are both good guys. This despite the fact that both of them can be crass (Propa more so), and the fact that Propa has no respect for the privacy of a poster. In this connection i believe i can take some credit for not using PP's real name to attack him. Had i been in the position of Hellsangel or Propa i Hellsangel or Propa been in my position they would have been using PP's real name and also the real name of PP's wife on this forum and also in other forums to ensure that they start showing up on a google search.

*Corrected*

i really think your dream of extending your tamil vocabulary beyond profanities is a far more realistic one.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

*Corrected*

i really think your dream of extending your tamil vocabulary beyond profanities is a far more realistic one.

In the old days on sulekha I used to have prolonged fights with both Max and JM. I remember Propa telling me that my fight with Max would only come to an end if one of us stops having access to the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

*Corrected*

In the old days on sulekha I used to have prolonged fights with both Max and JM. I remember Propa telling me that my fight with Max would only come to an end if one of us stops having access to the Internet.

Are you saying you are now friends with JM and Max?

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

*Corrected*

i really think after certain lines are crossed, reviving or forming friendships isn't just on. the best one can do is to learn to ignore each other.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 am

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*Corrected*

i really think after certain lines are crossed, reviving or forming friendships isn't just on. the best one can do is to learn to ignore each other.
coming from you, that lecture is hypocritical and meaningless.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down