Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight

3 posters

Go down

Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight Empty Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:29 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/International-Womens-day-Air-India-New-Delhi-San-Francisco-flight-to-have-all-women-crew/articleshow/51259498.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight Empty Re: Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/International-Womens-day-Air-India-New-Delhi-San-Francisco-flight-to-have-all-women-crew/articleshow/51259498.cms

I hope some female passenger hits on a female crew and it becomes a national sensational news (bigger than the JNU Commie Kumar).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight Empty Re: Air India celebrates International Women's Day (Mar. 8) by having all women crew on Delhi-SanFrancisco nonstop flight

Post by seven Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 am

More power to women all over. I want to travel by AI once. I imagine it will feel like home right from the moment I board the flight.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm

seven wrote:More power to women all over. I want to travel by AI once. I imagine it will feel like home right from the moment I board the flight.

That is true... a little more rudeness and a little more dirty, and you are being prepped for that quintessential Indianness.

Of course.. only if the flight is not cancelled due to strike.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down