Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how Air India crew treat Indians

2 posters

Go down

This is how Air India crew treat Indians Empty This is how Air India crew treat Indians

Post by Rishi Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 pm

He complained that the cabin crew was very rude and that when he asked for water, he was given that in paper cup after a long delay. "A gori asked for water and the crew gave her a bottle. The flight took off from Melbourne at 2.30 pm and the lunch was ok. Around 7pm (Melbourne time) we were hungry and I asked for dinner. They said it will be served when it is dinner time in India (which is almost five hours behind Australia time)," translated from what he told the channel in Punjabi.

Singh claimed that he got so fed up with AI that he bought his return ticket to Melbourne on some other airline and is now planning legal action, swearing never to fly AI again. "I have been flying for many years and have had better experience even on Nigerian Airlines," he said in his interview which was in Punjabi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?intenttarget=no

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This is how Air India crew treat Indians Empty Re: This is how Air India crew treat Indians

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Rishi wrote:He complained that the cabin crew was very rude and that when he asked for water, he was given that in paper cup after a long delay. "A gori asked for water and the crew gave her a bottle. The flight took off from Melbourne at 2.30 pm and the lunch was ok. Around 7pm (Melbourne time) we were hungry and I asked for dinner. They said it will be served when it is dinner time in India (which is almost five hours behind Australia time)," translated from what he told the channel in Punjabi.

Singh claimed that he got so fed up with AI that he bought his return ticket to Melbourne on some other airline and is now planning legal action, swearing never to fly AI again. "I have been flying for many years and have had better experience even on Nigerian Airlines," he said in his interview which was in Punjabi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-news/NRIs-rant-against-Air-India-crew-goes-viral/articleshow/22428035.cms?intenttarget=no
I have ALWAYS had a great cabin service. A major issue is the attitude of the Desi passengers who tend to look at the Desi hostesses in the same old-fashioned way - they are some kind of loose girls and should be treated as servants and call girls.

Again, I always treated them with respect and never once I have had problem with AI personnel on the plane or on Ground.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down