Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India/Indians..what's holding us back

Go down

India/Indians..what's holding us back Empty India/Indians..what's holding us back

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I was in the chat room and I mentioned that my sister has a PhD but she "chose" the date her kid would be born via c-sec, based on "advice" from her pundit. I find this sort of thing horrendous. But she's my sis so I can't cut her out of my life.

Just wondering. Some people - like the person in the chat room I was with - have a nonchalant attitude towards stuff like this. "If it makes them happy then why are you so upset?" sort of thing.

I dunno. madarchod. makes me want to fuck a goat up the ass.

kthanxbai, B

the content below isn't bang-on relevant, i didn't save that stuff, but anyway:

SuCHat

aunty: wait..listen to me (21:44:40)
aunty: 1st one was born a day before diwali (21:44:55)
aunty: doc said, not good. it's around amavasya (new moon day) (21:45:06)
aunty: will wait a coupla days (21:45:20)
aunty: i said no way. it was already a week overdue (21:45:31)
aunty: so yeah, went ahead and had the drips (21:45:49)
aunty: sonny was born a few hrs before the amavasya time set in (21:46:08)
aunty: i didn't care abt the date and time for the second one either (21:46:17)
aunty: but i don't condemn the ones who do it
aunty: clarification: doc said will wait a couple of days for me to have the drips coz the danger of having been born on the amavasya day was high and it was not good to have a kid on a new moon day. i didn't care (21:48:28)

Bittu

Back to top Go down

India/Indians..what's holding us back Empty Re: India/Indians..what's holding us back

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm

aunty went to a doc who said "the danger of having the kid born on amavasya day was high"

can't make this shyt up even if i tried.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

India/Indians..what's holding us back Empty Re: India/Indians..what's holding us back

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

But religious dogmatists' problem is exactly the same as the story's
unbeliever: blind certainty, a close-mindedness that amounts to an
imprisonment so total that the prisoner doesn't even know he's locked
up.

https://such.forumotion.com/t6638-you-are-not-special#52206I see no difference between a dogmatic religious person and an atheist. Both are the same. Close-minded.

If you are open minded, you don't condemn anyone. you just let them be.

It's difficult to argue with close-minded ppl. their cup is already full. I see no difference between you and a religious person with a lot of sentimental beliefs, bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Congrats on going to be a grandfather soon Smile. Can't imagine bittu as a granddad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 pm

kinnera wrote:Congrats on going to be a grandfather soon :). Can't imagine bittu as a granddad :P

wut who?

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down