Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast from the past: To Flim Flam

3 posters

Go down

Blast from the past: To Flim Flam Empty Blast from the past: To Flim Flam

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Someone told Flim Flam this eight years ago on old CH. Much of that message is relevant today.

Please refrain from addressing people by their real name, unless the name happens to be the same as their handle, on this message board. Please also refrain from referring to their family members by real name, especially the children. In fact, please don't refer to their family members at all, unless it is relevant to the post on hand. Also, do not mention the location of the people on this message board. People use anonymous handles for a reason. You have no right to give out personal information of others in a public forum.

Reason for this post: You have referred to people and their family by name and you have also mentioned their city, state information. I don't know if the names and information you gave out are correct or not. But I thought I would tell you, nevertheless.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_to-flim-flam
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past: To Flim Flam Empty Re: Blast from the past: To Flim Flam

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm

wow 8 yrs ago I was hoping he'd catch the bird flu...didnt realize bird flu has been around for that long...how fast the time flies.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm

thank you, sara boji and maria. i had taken some time off from posting at sulekha, but used to read some posts occasionally, among them, sara boji's, maria's, max's, and vc's.** yes, all is well, and as is evident, i've replenished my stock of asterisks.FFlam

so there *was* love at some point. m was in the esteemed elite group. what happened next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
thank you, sara boji and maria. i had taken some time off from posting at sulekha, but used to read some posts occasionally, among them, sara boji's, maria's, max's, and vc's.** yes, all is well, and as is evident, i've replenished my stock of asterisks.FFlam

so there *was* love at some point. m was in the esteemed elite group. what happened next?

There still *is*. It is just shown differently.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

If I had to guess, I'd say: she disagreed with him on something, and dared to express that disagreement openly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

he was upset that a female member of his august minority group was laughing it up with members of the persecuting majority (with supposed membership in an org with nagpur headquarters) and refusing to condemn the persecutor's e-persecuting of muslims world wide by posting non flattering articles about them written by yet other persecutors. she became the kishtian girl from that time on. his silent stakeholder slash subterranean supporters had taken up cudgels against her right after that episode.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I remember on chat vee used to say often how I haven't had sex for a long time, and how badly I needed it. So anyway, once we got chatting. He said I was boring and why don't I ask him some interesting question. I thought hard to come up with a question that may match his interest. I asked, 'Vee, when did you last get laid?' He told me that was a rude and inappropriate question. Then he logged out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

he was upset that a female member of his august minority group was laughing it up with members of the persecuting majority (with supposed membership in an org with nagpur headquarters) and refusing to condemn the persecutor's e-persecuting of muslims world wide by posting non flattering articles about them written by yet other persecutors. she became the kishtian girl from that time on. his silent stakeholder slash subterranean supporters had taken up cudgels against her right after that episode.

I think max is the only loyal he has had. Only once did max told him off on chat. I forgot what vee was trying to convince him of. But that was chat. And it was all soon forgotten like an unpleasant dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I remember on chat vee used to say often how I haven't had sex for a long time, and how badly I needed it. So anyway, once we got chatting. He said I was boring and why don't I ask him some interesting question. I thought hard to come up with a question that may match his interest. I asked, 'Vee, when did you last get laid?' He told me that was a rude and inappropriate question. Then he logged out.

yes, you are his inferior. so he can ask you questions and interrogate you. but he's also your elder and from a superior group, the co-pinnacle of southindian cashtu hierarchy so you arent allowed the same. it's not right that I have to explain this to you, one again.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Want to dish, can't take.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 pm

panini press wrote:Someone told Flim Flam this eight years ago on old CH. Much of that message is relevant today.

Please refrain from addressing people by their real name, unless the name happens to be the same as their handle, on this message board. Please also refrain from referring to their family members by real name, especially the children. In fact, please don't refer to their family members at all, unless it is relevant to the post on hand. Also, do not mention the location of the people on this message board. People use anonymous handles for a reason. You have no right to give out personal information of others in a public forum.

Reason for this post: You have referred to people and their family by name and you have also mentioned their city, state information. I don't know if the names and information you gave out are correct or not. But I thought I would tell you, nevertheless.

This message bears repetition today, in light of what Jeremiah Mburuburu has done.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:Someone told Flim Flam this eight years ago on old CH. Much of that message is relevant today.

This message bears repetition today, in light of what Jeremiah Mburuburu has done.

is it or is it not true that you have taken Seva's real name on the Sulekha forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down