Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
Kayalvizhi
6 posters

Go down

Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair Empty Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I read that Kanimozhi is given TV and homecooked meals in prison. I never got TV or good food. India gives preferential treatment to traitor's daughters and unfair to patriots.

Write to your president if any of you have any sense of fairness.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair Empty Re: Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote: I never got TV or good food.

what did you do? grand theft auto? pick pockets? bootleg liquor? light fondling on pallavan buses? what?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair Empty Re: Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi in prison unfair

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I read that Kanimozhi is given TV and homecooked meals in prison. I never got TV or good food. India gives preferential treatment to traitor's daughters and unfair to patriots.

Were you treated as an enemy combatant and locked up in Guantanamo Tihar?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Kanimozhi is arrested on charges of common criminal activity. I was for political views. In a normal country the latter is treated better thyan the former.

India is like Egypt, Syria a nd Libya. Hurting people for standing up for basis fundamental rights guaranteede by UN

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 pm

What were the political views and which jail were you in? How long was the sentence? What caused the release?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Opposing Hindi imposition.
Opposing economic discrimination of Tamilnadu.
Speaking up for Tamilnadu fishermen killed by Lanka.
Demanding independence for my country.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Which jail were you in? How did the release come about? What was the specific charge regarding speaking up for fishermen killed by Sri Lanka? Why would India care about this last time enough to arrest you?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

I meant 'item' not 'time'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

>> Why would India care about this last time enough to arrest you?.

Because Hindians are afraid of TN indep movement than anything else.

London Guardian said that threat to India's integrity comes from South not north.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 pm

... but you didn't answer the question as to which jail you were in?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

By now you should know that I do not publish specifics about me. Let RAW agents earn their salary.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

sure thing.. any other paranoid delusions?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:By now you should know that I do not publish specifics about me. Let RAW agents earn their salary.

Inga expertu expertunu sila manasthanga irunthanga engappa?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:By now you should know that I do not publish specifics about me. Let RAW agents earn their salary.

Inga expertu expertunu sila manasthanga irunthanga engappa?

ROFLMAO!

I liked the 20/20/20 one too! Ewwvrytime you make a great joke - I'm going to do this going forward...

*drumroll*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Someone translate AB's joke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I read that Kanimozhi is given TV and homecooked meals in prison. I never got TV or good food. India gives preferential treatment to traitor's daughters and unfair to patriots.

Err..you were in prison for a cause, not for fine dining.

I am disappointed that you were thinking of trivial things like food and TV. I am reminded of Charlie Chaplin and his Tramp character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Why would India care about this last time enough to arrest you?.

Because Hindians are afraid of TN indep movement than anything else.

I almost choked on my Vibhuti.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down