Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what color today?

5 posters

Go down

what color today?

what color today? Vote_lcap0%what color today? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what color today? Vote_lcap20%what color today? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

what color today? Empty what color today?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 pm

If multiple colors then give the dominating one.

Back to top Go down

what color today? Empty Re: what color today?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Please resubmit in Hindi:
कौनसे रंग आज?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

One pink and one purple. Hoping wonly women have voted so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:One pink and one purple. Hoping wonly women have voted so far.

Well, hope is always good Ms. Pink:) Yep, it's me Ms. Purple.

Is this one of those "what are you wearing?" questions..I meant purple as in mood/symbolism as in..nobility, stability- warm and cool:)

Just kidding, it's dominant purple.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Purple is my fave color. Mostly dark purple. I sometimes chose nail polish that color. Dark for toes. Light for nails. And yep. I do have a few pics sporting purple lipstick with purple sari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

what size are the said undies...that would be a more appropriate and survey-you-can-use kind.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Lol.

This poll is for men and women both. FYI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:If multiple colors then give the dominating one.
this reminds me of the way bittu singh used to introduce himself to the female denizens of old sulekha's chat room, with his two standard queries:

1. "cup size?"

2. "kaunsa rang ki chaddi pehne ho aaj?"

he was boring. how many times can one ask the same Q?

when huzefa kapasi displayed a photo in suchat, of himself in a wet t-shirt, i asked him, "cup size?" he was shocked.

no.2 embodies most of the hindi i know.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Whatever Hindi you learned in 14 years is wrong. It is, kaunse rang ki pehni hai aaj?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Purple is my fave color. Mostly dark purple. I sometimes chose nail polish that color. Dark for toes. Light for nails. And yep. I do have a few pics sporting purple lipstick with purple sari.

Everything in purple seems nice, except lipstick.

But, I applaudwhat color today? 459784477 brave women like you who experiment with unusual colors- nail polish, lipstick, eyeshades, hair color, mix and match clothes..and of course hairstyles, some are so creative..a little shock, a little awe:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:If multiple colors then give the dominating one.
this reminds me of the way bittu singh used to introduce himself to the female denizens of old sulekha's chat room, with his two standard queries:

1. "cup size?"

2. "kaunsa rang ki chaddi pehne ho aaj?"

he was boring. how many times can one ask the same Q?

when huzefa kapasi displayed a photo in suchat, of himself in a wet t-shirt, i asked him, "cup size?" he was shocked.

no.2 embodies most of the hindi i know.

phlegmy, a 42+ yr old man doesnt expect to be sexually harassed by a 68 yr old pervy unkil sitting in a musty, rickety house. that's probably why he was shocked. you should hang out in the NAMBLA chatrooms more than on SUCH with your predelictions for back/shoulder hair, chubby male bodies, wide arses to stick boots, fingers and whatever you like to stick....

what color today? Tumblr_me4bssiK3Y1qj458do1_500

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Reminds me of the 'color color what color do you want?' that the guys used to do on girls back in the day. When a bunch of girls walk past a bunch of guys, the guys do the, 'color color...' and each one calls out the color of the dress/half saree of each girl, claiming the girl to himself. for eg, if a guy likes the girl wearing a green dress, he'd say, 'i want green'. It's hard not to wonder which guy had called out the color of your clothes, but never had the guts to turn around and check out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm

kinnera wrote:Reminds me of the 'color color what color do you want?' that the guys used to do on girls back in the day. When a bunch of girls walk past a bunch of guys, the guys do the, 'color color...' and each one calls out the color of the dress/half saree of each girl, claiming the girl to himself. for eg, if a guy likes the girl wearing a green dress, he'd say, 'i want green'. It's hard not to wonder which guy had called out the color of your clothes, but never had the guts to turn around and check out.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

kinnera wrote:Reminds me of the 'color color what color do you want?' that the guys used to do on girls back in the day. When a bunch of girls walk past a bunch of guys, the guys do the, 'color color...' and each one calls out the color of the dress/half saree of each girl, claiming the girl to himself. for eg, if a guy likes the girl wearing a green dress, he'd say, 'i want green'. It's hard not to wonder which guy had called out the color of your clothes, but never had the guts to turn around and check out.

Gasp..Kinny, so you seem to have made encouragement of eve-teasers a lifetime career. You worst enemy of women, you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
kinnera wrote:. It's hard not to wonder which guy had called out the color of your clothes, but never had the guts to turn around and check out.

Gasp..Kinny, so you seem to have made encouragement of eve-teasers a lifetime career. You worst enemy of women, you.

I know! Sad. With all the girls' schools that we went to and the conservative families we came from, we were raised to tremble around boys. Grrr!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

unkil u not voting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Haha..did. Black.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down