Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my current fav color - Red

+3
goodcitizn
Kris
seven
7 posters

Go down

my current fav color - Red Empty my current fav color - Red

Post by seven Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Today i wore a red n blue dress to work and coincidentally my nails are painted red this week. My manager then complimented me on how she's loving the red on me. 

I just bought a red dress for my b'day.

seven

Back to top Go down

my current fav color - Red Empty Re: my current fav color - Red

Post by Kris Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:09 am

seven wrote:Today i wore a red n blue dress to work and coincidentally my nails are painted red this week. My manager then complimented me on how she's loving the red on me. 

My second favorite color, bright orange being the first. I wore the corp t shirt in bright orange today. Makes me look like a Cal Trans worker.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:25 am

Kris wrote:
seven wrote:Today i wore a red n blue dress to work and coincidentally my nails are painted red this week. My manager then complimented me on how she's loving the red on me. 

My second favorite color, bright orange being the first. I wore the corp t shirt in bright orange today. Makes me look like a Cal Trans worker.

LOL! I suggest that you prudently refrain from wearing your favorite orange pajamas on your morning saunter through the lovely meadows of California during early summer in order that you are not targeted for aerial attacks by a throng of agitated bumble bees.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:38 pm

hope you're wearing red lipstick too...I got a serious fetish for red nails (especially feet) and bright red, shiny lipstick

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Kris wrote:

is there a rule that requires you to wear "the corp t shirt" on fridays? if there is one, does everyone comply?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

hope you're wearing red lipstick too...I got a serious fetish for red nails (especially feet) and bright red, shiny lipstick
ah really? did you spontaneously experience a massive erection and spill your seed on the arid texas prairie in response to an unseen, anonymous poster's trite description of her work clothes?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:14 pm

swapna wrote:
Kris wrote:

is there a rule that requires you to wear "the corp t shirt" on fridays? if there is one, does everyone comply?
>>>I wore it yesterday. I wear the colored corp tees everyday, unless I have an important meeting or a presentation. Some of my peers do, some don't. Pretty much everyone has given up the ties and has gone business casual.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:18 pm

kris, what's your favorite color on aunties

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:20 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Kris wrote:

LOL! I suggest that you prudently refrain from wearing your favorite orange pajamas on your morning saunter through the lovely meadows of California during early summer in order that you are not targeted for aerial attacks by a throng of agitated bumble bees.
>>>It still feels like late summer. Not putting away the orange lungi just yet. Hahaha.

P.S. I did see a frayed blue lungi in my closet the other day. Perhaps I will do the 'blue' lungi dance-- a bollywood routine set to blues music.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:kris, what's your favorite color on aunties
>>>T-dub, 

1) on 'aunties'? ---ewww...

2) on lissome lasses, if memory serves,-- red with matching finger nail polish-- hmm.hmm..., black,   okay- enough..no more info

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:38 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

ah really? did you spontaneously experience a massive erection and spill your seed on the arid texas prairie in response to an unseen, anonymous poster's trite description of her work clothes?

why are you so interested in erections and spilling seeds, you perverted daughter-ko-lekar-bath-takeran motherfucker? you didnt get full service from douchemun during yesterday's session or what?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I wasn't but will do on my bday, Propa.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Kris wrote:

I'm doing a black spider on orange nail paint for Halloween. Plain orange in matte finish looks sick. In a bad way. Glitter in orange feels unhalloween like. So black spider n web is a good way to go. 

I have never seen anyone work on cal trains. Haha @ worker. Every time we go to ikea, DH somehow ends up in yellow tshirt. No one came up to us asking for help luckily. They now introduced the blue stripes on yellow tshirts thank god. 

Do you wear lungi at home? I find that extremely sexy n oh so relaxing. All guys should learn that from South Indians. And adapt.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:05 pm

seven wrote:
Kris wrote:

I'm doing a black spider on orange nail paint for Halloween. Plain orange in matte finish looks sick. In a bad way. Glitter in orange feels unhalloween like. So black spider n web is a good way to go. 

I have never seen anyone work on cal trains. Haha @ worker. Every time we go to ikea, DH somehow ends up in yellow tshirt. No one came up to us asking for help luckily. They now introduced the blue stripes on yellow tshirts thank god. 

Do you wear lungi at home? I find that extremely sexy n oh so relaxing. All guys should learn that from South Indians. And adapt.

ah, that color matches well with Van Gogh jeans Laughing

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:57 pm

seven wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>(1)Not cal-trains, Cal Trans, the highway guys

(2)Once wrapped a lungi as a turban to a Halloween party. This was in grad school. Otherwise, am mostly a shorts guy at 
           home.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Cal trans! Makes sense. I was imagining them too when you said orange. 

Shorts make sense too. I'm not a cougar type but I like young guys in lungi. Decent white cotton lungi like the girl's dad in 2 states wears.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Satto - Dont turn into a Tracy/Beatrix or whatever her handle is now-a-days.

Men do know what women look without any makeup.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:04 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Satto - Dont turn into a Tracy/Beatrix or whatever her handle is now-a-days.

Men do know what women look without any makeup.
My post was to celebrate all the negative votes I received yesterday. Nothing to do with men n what they think I look like. 

To your point though, I feel like I think like her too. She can better express than me but my opinion on 9/10 things is the same.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down