Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is going wrong with British Justice system ?

+2
goodcitizn
rawemotions
6 posters

Go down

What is going wrong with British Justice system ? Empty What is going wrong with British Justice system ?

Post by rawemotions Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rapist-in-uk-spared-jail-for-being-islamic-student/317913-2.html?from=HP

As seen from Indian court system, it was never great in the first place. But this is a new low.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

What is going wrong with British Justice system ? Empty Re: What is going wrong with British Justice system ?

Post by goodcitizn Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:48 am

I was shocked too when I read this.

London: An 18-year-old Muslim boy in Britain was spared jail term despite raping a teenager when the judge heard that the youngster studied at an Islamic school which taught him that women were worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law, Daily Mail reported.

Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: "Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters."

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

What is going wrong with British Justice system ? Empty Re: What is going wrong with British Justice system ?

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:00 pm

goodcitizn wrote:I was shocked too when I read this.

London: An 18-year-old Muslim boy in Britain was spared jail term despite raping a teenager when the judge heard that the youngster studied at an Islamic school which taught him that women were worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law, Daily Mail reported.

Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: "Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters."

>>>>Aren't these fools also experimenting with Sharia law as something a citizen can opt into? Multiculturalism gone haywire. The Judge needs to get his head examined.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Kris wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:I was shocked too when I read this.

>>>>Aren't these fools also experimenting with Sharia law as something a citizen can opt into? Multiculturalism gone haywire. The Judge needs to get his head examined.

Boy, how low can the bar go (pun intended)?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Did BBC report this?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Did BBC report this?

>>>> The Sharia law stuff is something I read in the WSJ with even some muslim women pointing out that there was pressure on them to go that route.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

This is retarded. I can't imagine how the judge can get away with that nonsensical argument. Makes me wonder if the story is a hoax or something!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:55 pm

panini press wrote:This is retarded. I can't imagine how the judge can get away with that nonsensical argument. Makes me wonder if the story is a hoax or something!

Found it:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4763915/I-didnt-know-sex-with-13-year-old-was-illegal-says-student-18-who-blames-Muslim-teaching.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 pm

~0% in 1900

~1% in 1940s

~5% today (2013)

The impact of their influence in UK with their growth is already clear from last 10 years of 74% increase. There are many colorful (mostly red) incidences to show their presence.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100069830/the-muslim-population-has-grown-from-1-65-million-to-2-87-million-since-2001-say-researchers-what-does-this-mean-for-liberal-britain/

You all have to agree on one thing. Their increase in population, in a democatic country is synonym with security ramp-up in that country. Don't know why. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down