Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next month

+2
Obnoxious
pravalika nanda
6 posters

Go down

next month Empty next month

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

you guys need to wake up and smell the coffee! what's all this bullshit about slavery, passports, vishwaroopam, koran and all??? i'm going speed-dating next month. at first, i was going to delete my mail cuz i thought i would probably bumble and tumble at the event, but you know what, it's going to be nice to dress up and indian mogolini ikkada-akkada guchchutha.

adios, bros.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

next month Empty Re: next month

Post by Obnoxious Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:you guys need to wake up and smell the coffee! what's all this bullshit about slavery, passports, vishwaroopam, koran and all??? i'm going speed-dating next month. at first, i was going to delete my mail cuz i thought i would probably bumble and tumble at the event, but you know what, it's going to be nice to dress up and indian mogolini ikkada-akkada guchchutha.

adios, bros.

emitammayi, suddengaa ee Indian speed dating enduku? I had been to Indian speed dating once & really got bored.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Silk Smitha wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:you guys need to wake up and smell the coffee! what's all this bullshit about slavery, passports, vishwaroopam, koran and all??? i'm going speed-dating next month. at first, i was going to delete my mail cuz i thought i would probably bumble and tumble at the event, but you know what, it's going to be nice to dress up and indian mogolini ikkada-akkada guchchutha.

adios, bros.

emitammayi, suddengaa ee Indian speed dating enduku? I had been to Indian speed dating once & really got bored.

**asala nuvvu manchi battalu esukoni vellevo ledhooo. anyhow, nenu veelu raasinivi chadhuvuthunte chaala navvosthundhi: kondharu raaseru vallaki "successFULL carRIERs" ani, inkokadu, "Hi, I live with my mom.." Vokadu dheeparadhana chesthadanta, everyday!!. the scariest are the ones who say they're spiritual. hindu, ante ardham avuthundhe, turkodante ardhamovthundhi, but spiritual......it's a gray area, forest spirits, wood spirits, or new age or whatever that deepak chopra is about..."pravalika, i like you atom for atom." anyhow, velli kaburlu tho thirigi vastha! i think everyone there is going to be short.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Please let me know the event date and time, so I can skip that one.

Thanks
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

southindian wrote:Please let me know the event date and time, so I can skip that one.

Thanks

** ah ha ha ha..belly laughter! nuvvu raalevu, all you roly-polys didn't get the invitation; you're not single and happening!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:kondharu raaseru vallaki "successFULL carRIERs" ani, inkokadu, "Hi, I live with my mom.." Vokadu dheeparadhana chesthadanta, everyday!!. the scariest are the ones who say they're spiritual. hindu, ante ardham avuthundhe, turkodante ardhamovthundhi, but spiritual......it's a gray area, forest spirits, wood spirits, or new age or whatever that deepak chopra is about..."pravalika, i like you atom for atom."
DUGIO ayina paravAlEdu kAnI, rOjU dIpArAdhana chEsE type chAdastpu manushulatO sasEmirA peTTukOku.

Seriously, where did you find this event? It sounds worse than speed dating, more like peLLi chUpulu x 100.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

panini press wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:kondharu raaseru vallaki "successFULL carRIERs" ani, inkokadu, "Hi, I live with my mom.." Vokadu dheeparadhana chesthadanta, everyday!!. the scariest are the ones who say they're spiritual. hindu, ante ardham avuthundhe, turkodante ardhamovthundhi, but spiritual......it's a gray area, forest spirits, wood spirits, or new age or whatever that deepak chopra is about..."pravalika, i like you atom for atom."
DUGIO ayina paravAlEdu kAnI, rOjU dIpArAdhana chEsE type chAdastpu manushulatO sasEmirA peTTukOku.

Seriously, where did you find this event?

**yev ayya, nuvvu kuda vasthava???

It sounds worse than speed dating, more like peLLi chUpulu x 100.

** first nenu adhe anukunna. i checked it out, it's just a plush bar in the city, i'll just swing by and see what the crowd looks like, and say hello to people, it's better to meet them in person and in case you like someone you can talk to them later. so the invite was sent to women b/w ages 27 to 34 and men 28 to 38. just think, i almost didn't make the cut! so i better show up. anyhow, i'll be the best-looking woman in that room.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
panini press wrote:

** first nenu adhe anukunna. i checked it out, it's just a plush bar in the city, i'll just swing by and see what the crowd looks like, and say hello to people, it's better to meet them in person and in case you like someone you can talk to them later. so the invite was sent to women b/w ages 27 to 34 and men 28 to 38. just think, i almost didn't make the cut! so i better show up. anyhow, i'll be the best-looking woman in that room.
antA mana teluguvALLEnA ee event lO? Given that you are going to be the best-looking woman there, you can afford to make these your first three questions to each candidate... (1) last time dipArAdhana eppuDu chesAv? (2) do you live with your mom? (3) spell the phrase successful career.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
panini press wrote:

I almost look 38 with my toupee and stomach tucked in, so I do qualify. With a little makeup I can appear 36, give or take a few weeks.

I'll probably go to the event and checkout some 35 looking 44 year olds.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

adios, bros.

Good for you. The rate at which you are aging, you cannot afford normal dating.

Just make sure the speed date does not end in a speedier night cap.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

panini press wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
panini press wrote:

antA mana teluguvALLEnA ee event lO? Given that you are going to be the best-looking woman there, you can afford to make these your first three questions to each candidate... (1) last time dipArAdhana eppuDu chesAv? (2) do you live with your mom? (3) spell the phrase successful career.

** ledhu, ledhu, neeku theliyadha, telugu men are scary, i only dated one telugu guy my whole life, but he and I are buddies now. it's supposed to be a liberal, hindu, drinking crowd. but i will make a note in my iphone for each guy and ask them those questions. okay, i gotta go, chaduvu kovali.

** also, admin, maarthadi nannu gikka peduthunnadu.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

[quote="pravalika nanda"]
panini press wrote:

** ledhu, ledhu, neeku theliyadha, telugu men are scary, i only dated one telugu guy my whole life, but he and I are buddies now. it's supposed to be a liberal, hindu, drinking crowd. but i will make a note in my iphone for each guy and ask them those questions. okay, i gotta go, chaduvu kovali.

** also, admin, maarthadi nannu gikka peduthunnadu.

To all Telengans and Gults:

Stop imposing Telugu on Hindians

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

I missed even the guys' age cutoff. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Argh! My Life!! Haven't dated in life - not even once and reading about desi speed dating. Sigh! Only few people get everything in life.
Whatever! Have fun Pravalika. Smile

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down