Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?

3 posters

Go down

Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?  Empty Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 pm

In the 'any Admin requests' thread i pointed out that the reason why Panini Press was taking a keen interest now in preserving the privacy of posters was because his own purported name and the purported name of his employers was revealed on this forum by JM after JM's private information was repeatedly revealed by Hellsangel and Propagandhi. I now see that my post has been deleted by Panini Press. In my opinion this constitutes an abuse of his Admin powers. I had not revealed any private information about anybody in my post.

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Panini Press had earlier assured everyone that the only time he will step in as Admin is if personal/private information about a poster is revealed in a forum post. Consequently, he has to explain why he deleted my forum post in which no private information of any poster had been divulged.

Since he has Admin power on this forum, he is welcome to change the rules of this forum but he cannot behave in an arbitrary manner.

Back to top Go down

Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?  Empty Re: Has Panini Press started violating the rules of this forum?

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:In the 'any Admin requests' thread i pointed out that the reason why Panini Press was taking a keen interest now in preserving the privacy of posters was because his own purported name and the purported name of his employers was revealed on this forum by JM after JM's private information was repeatedly revealed by Hellsangel and Propagandhi. I now see that my post has been deleted by Panini Press. In my opinion this constitutes an abuse of his Admin powers. I had not revealed any private information about anybody in my post.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:Panini Press had earlier assured everyone that the only time he will step in as Admin is if personal/private information about a poster is revealed in a forum post. Consequently, he has to explain why he deleted my forum post in which no private information of any poster had been divulged.

Since he has Admin power on this forum, he is welcome to change the rules of this forum but he cannot behave in an arbitrary manner.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

Rashmun wrote:In the 'any Admin requests' thread i pointed out that the reason why Panini Press was taking a keen interest now in preserving the privacy of posters was because his own purported name and the purported name of his employers was revealed on this forum by JM after JM's private information was repeatedly revealed by Hellsangel and Propagandhi. I now see that my post has been deleted by Panini Press. In my opinion this constitutes an abuse of his Admin powers. I had not revealed any private information about anybody in my post.

Similar to "All Indians should learn at least two Indian languages , except Rashmun" kind ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 am

b_A wrote:

Similar to "All Indians should learn at least two Indian languages , except Rashmun" kind ?

Be informed that Rashmun knows 3 indian languages - Hindi, Dachini and Batakhani.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down