Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

+7
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Maria S
bw
MaxEntropy_Man
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Vote_lcap25%Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 9 ]
Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Vote_lcap75%Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 36

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Empty Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Please share your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Empty Re: Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

not that i want to administer this forum, but i think PP has done an excellent job walking the fine line between participating as a regular poster and his occasional admin duties. try not to let your unpleasant exchanges with him as a regular poster influence your opinion.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  Empty Re: Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not that i want to administer this forum, but i think PP has done an excellent job walking the fine line between participating as a regular poster and his occasional admin duties. try not to let your unpleasant exchanges with him as a regular poster influence your opinion.

I disagree. I think you would make the better Admin. Here are my reasons:
1. PP is often busy traveling. It could happen that personal details about a poster or his/her family are posted on this site and if this happens when PP is traveling it would take a long time for him to clean up the posts. In contrast you are stationed in one city and have better access to the internet.
2. PP's people management skills leaves much to be desired. He has never reprimanded his friend and fellow telugu Propagandhi for posting personal details about other posters (including his posting pictures of JM's wife and daughter on chat and claiming he wants to make love to both of them) and his reprimand to his friend and fellow telugu Hellsangel for doing the same was done only after repeated protests by me(and perhaps others). On one occasion he claimed that he had given negative votes to Hellsangel for giving personal details about JM which i found (and still find) childish and nonsensical.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

rashmun, have you checked if max is interested in being the admin?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:12 pm

bw wrote:rashmun, have you checked if max is interested in being the admin?

I am seeking the views and opinions of others not of Max. Max may change his mind at some point of time. The analogy is with authors and their books. The critic does not ask an author which is the greatest book he ever wrote. The reason is that the author's views on this might change. The critic therefore evaluates the works of an author without taking into account the author's views in this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I am seeking the views and opinions of others not of Max. Max may change his mind at some point of time. The analogy is with authors and their books. The critic does not ask an author which is the greatest book he ever wrote. The reason is that the author's views on this might change. The critic therefore evaluates the works of an author without taking into account the author's views in this matter.

ok - i voted for max. tribal loyalty reasons.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

ok - i voted for max. tribal loyalty reasons.

ouch... after everything that pp did for you, and just you. you kicked him in the teeth! uff.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

for the record, i have no interest in administering this forum. i think PP is doing a fine job and i voted for him early. if i was allowed to vote often, i'd vote often for him too.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 pm

An open Coup d'état!

On line etiquette and manners are the same for me as in real life. Am selective about the places I visit and try to be a reasonable guest, hopefully pleasant company.

To me, this is Carvaka's Forum- the house he built and I respect/trust him enough to post here. If I like it..will stay, if I don't feel comfortable- will try to make a gracious exit.

It's as simple as that.

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Lucy, in the interest of solving the Cauvery dispute, I too voted for Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Maria S wrote:A open Coup d'état!

On line etiquette and manners are the same for me as in real life. Am selective about the places I visit and try to be a reasonable guest, hopefully pleasant company.

To me, this is Carvaka's Forum- the house he built and I respect/trust him enough to post here. If I like it..will stay, if I don't feel comfortable- will try to make a gracious exit.

It's as simple as that.

You were not even on this forum when it first started. Despite Huzefa's repeated requests you refused to come here indicating that you did not trust Charvaka enough to come here. Long after this forum had been created you showed up here. More than an year later in fact. After you realized that sulekha forums had basically died.

This forum belongs to all who used to post on sulekha and particularly those who have been here from its inception.

Happy sucking-up-to-Charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Thank you Rashmun for your kind words.

I did take my time to come over here, trust the admin (Carvaka) to start posting here.
What's there to deny? I never left Sulekha, still post and am a veteran guest there.

Let me state that- I claim no ownership to this forum. I am a guest.

Last edited by Maria S on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Maria S wrote:

I did take my time to come over here, trust the admin to start posting here.
What's there to deny?

You are a guest here because you refused to join this forum at its inception and only joined more than an year after this forum had been created after sulekha forums had basically died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

What's there to deny?

You are a guest here because you refused to join this forum at its inception and only joined more than an year after this forum had been created after sulekha forums had basically died.

If you really trusted Charvaka you would have been here from the beginning. You came here because you had nowhere else to go after sulekha forums died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 pm

I just added the Sulekha part above and will repost..I still post in Sulekha as a veteran guest..sail in the rivr and sit on the banks..when I want to (with three medals:) Even gave Satya the founder of Sulekha one special medal not too long ago..since he had only two medals!

I may be late to a party..but, once I am there..think all the same codes apply!

Anyways, good night Rashmun!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not that i want to administer this forum, but i think PP has done an excellent job walking the fine line between participating as a regular poster and his occasional admin duties. try not to let your unpleasant exchanges with him as a regular poster influence your opinion.

1. PP is often busy traveling. It could happen that personal details about a poster or his/her family are posted on this site and if this happens when PP is traveling it would take a long time for him to clean up the posts. In contrast you are stationed in one city and have better access to the internet.
2. PP's people management skills leaves much to be desired. He has never reprimanded his friend and fellow telugu Propagandhi for posting personal details about other posters (including his posting pictures of JM's wife and daughter on chat and claiming he wants to make love to both of them) and his reprimand to his friend and fellow telugu Hellsangel for doing the same was done only after repeated protests by me(and perhaps others). On one occasion he claimed that he had given negative votes to Hellsangel for giving personal details about JM which i found (and still find) childish and nonsensical.

You fucking one trick monkey. I've never seen you say anything about your current sugar daddy bum buddy the virile one when he was ragging on random ppl mercilessly but want carvaka to 'police' me because of what i say to the diapered one who you are desperately trying to form a sad little coalition with in a really transparent manner? this behavior and tendency to see things only your retarded way is why no one ever posts on your website, and majority of ppl find you irksome including the ones you claim kinship with. I bet you already know that deep down but can't abide by it and are gradually unravelling pathetically on this website. Have a good evening and have fun making further tool of yourself.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

What's there to deny?

And you are still here coz no one would join your crazy little site. So sad.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Maria S wrote:
I just added the Sulekha part above and will repost..I still post in Sulekha as a veteran guest..sail in the rivr and sit on the banks..when I want to (with three medals:) Even gave Satya the founder of Sulekha one medal..since he had only two medals not too long ago!

I may be late to a party..but, once I am there..think all the same codes apply!

Anyways, good night Rashmun!

The fact remains that for more than an year you refused to join this forum despite repeated requests of Huzefa and others because you did not trust Charvaka. Presumably to compensate for your lack of trust in him you have decided to suck up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Maria S wrote:

What's there to deny?

And you are still here coz no one would join your crazy little site. So sad.

It was and is important to have an alternative forum because of various reasons. Notice that QB refuses to come here. She probably does not want to be bullied and abused by you and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You fucking one trick monkey. I've never seen you say anything about your current sugar daddy bum buddy the virile one when he was ragging on random ppl mercilessly but want carvaka to 'police' me because of what i say to the diapered one who you are desperately trying to form a sad little coalition with in a really transparent manner? this behavior and tendency to see things only your retarded way is why no one ever posts on your website, and majority of ppl find you irksome including the ones you claim kinship with. I bet you already know that deep down but can't abide by it and are gradually unravelling pathetically on this website. Have a good evening and have fun making further tool of yourself.

If I would really had formed a coalition with JM I would not have made multiple pro hindi posts knowing that his views on this issue are different from mine.

Propa what JM did to you deserves criticism and that's about it. What you did to him verges on the criminal and if I would have been in JM's position I would taken steps to have you cool down behind bars for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Who cares who is admin.

Have 10 minutes? Login, read/post... move on
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Come on, Rashman! So close! You can do it! A few more votes to go.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 pm

southindian wrote:Who cares who is admin.

Have 10 minutes? Login, read/post... move on

Easier said than done. It's not your daughter whose name is mentioned in forum posts, about whom lewd comments are made by Propagandhi expressing a desire to make love to her, and whose pictures are posted on chat. Ditto for your wife. Propa is a good man but in some ways he is an animal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Come on, Rashman! So close! You can do it! A few more votes to go.

I will point out two things. First you and bw both claimed you have voted for max. Second when I first created a poll for ejecting Charvaka as Admin all those who voted in favor of ejection made their votes public and their votes were accounted for. It was people who were in favor of Charvaka continuing who did not make their votes public. I did not at that time go around accusing you and Tracy and PP of casting multiple votes. In my opinion you're just a loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Come on, Rashman! So close! You can do it! A few more votes to go.

I will point out two things. First you and bw both claimed you have voted for max. Second when I first created a poll for ejecting Charvaka as Admin all those who voted in favor of ejection made their votes public and their votes were accounted for. It was people who were in favor of Charvaka continuing who did not make their votes public. I did not at that time go around accusing you and Tracy and PP of casting multiple votes. In my opinion you're just a loser.

I do not know whether Impy voted in this poll but on more than one occasion she has asked PP to hand over the Admin powers to somebody else. PP has so far declined to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Come on, Rashman! You are falling behind. You can do it!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Come on, Rashman! You are falling behind. You can do it!

You can do it yourself Slave. Now that you have decided to rebel against your Boss you may as well go all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Don't give up so soon! You are almost there!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 pm

In the first poll to eject Charvaka his friend (also my friend) Huzefa Kapasi had voted for the ejection and had made his vote public. I do not know what is HK's position now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Don't give up so soon! You are almost there!

Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Lucy, in the interest of solving the Cauvery dispute, I too voted for Il Professore.
thanks for helping my tribe, snoopy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 am

Rashmun wrote:

I disagree. I think you would make the better Admin.

yeah....if MAX refuses....call him and his mother - add his wife and daughter to the list - by your choice words....

If he protests he is a bad admin. If he ignores or laughs it off, then he is better than PP.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not that i want to administer this forum, but i think PP has done an excellent job walking the fine line between participating as a regular poster and his occasional admin duties. try not to let yourunpleasant exchanges with him as a regular poster influence your opinion.

I disagree. I think you would make the better Admin.

yeah....if MAX refuses....call him and his mother - add his wife and daughter to the list - by your choice words....

If he protests he is a bad admin. If he ignores or laughs it off, then he is better than PP.

Please forgive me for not putting your name in the poll.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 am

Rashmun wrote:

I will point out two things. First you and bw both claimed you have voted for max.

i did vote for max. as i said, my reason for choosing max over pp is because he is from TN, speaks tamil and spells dosai correctly.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumarg Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 am

the one who has least amount of friends on this forum should be the admin IMO

Kumarg

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 am

While i have nothing against max as administrator, charvaka is an outstanding guy to lead this forum. He took the initiative to start the forum. He created a forum that is not difficult to use and spent his own time and a little money to keep this going. The forum attracted all most all of coffeehouse posters because of paninipress. We know he is a man of his word and he will not misuse his role as admin.
Pp is spirited as a poster and at times he can be caustic. I know because i received some brickbats. All most all the time he sticks to the topic, brings well researched material and presents a well reasoned argument.
Charvaka is the good guy in this story who is trying to do the right thing.
rashmun you turned your difference of opinion on different issues into a personal grudge affair and embarked on a crusade to hurt charvaka's image. You are playing the role of anti hero.
Your silly attemps to tar pp's image helps clarify his positive contribution to this online community.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 am

Anti hero? You mean joker?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 am

truthbetold wrote:While i have nothing against max as administrator, charvaka is an outstanding guy to lead this forum. He took the initiative to start the forum. He created a forum that is not difficult to use and spent his own time and a little money to keep this going. The forum attracted all most all of coffeehouse poster because of paninipress. We know he is a man of his word and he will not misuse his role as admin.
Pp is spirited as a poster and at times he can be caustic. I know because i received some brickbats. All most all the time he sticks to the topic, bring well researched material and presents a well reasoned argument.
Charvaka is the good guynin this story trying to do the right thing.
rashmun you turned your difference of opinion on different issues and made this is into a personal crusade to hurt charvaka's image. You are playing the role of anti hero.

1. This forum is a free forum.

2. Many people had contributed to creating this forum not just PP. In my case I had tested one other forum, at the express request of PP, to give feedback on whether that forum or this one is more user friendly. I made several posts on that forum in the presence of Huzefa and PP and said that this one is more user friendly. I am sure other people who joined from the beginning must have also contributed in various ways.

3. What I take strong objection to is PP invoking his Admin powers in the middle of or subsequent to an argument with me as he did recently and this is not the first time he has done this. He seems to think he deserves special treatment and that others should be deferential towards him because he has Admin power.

4. You have strongly objected to Bittu's behavior in the past. I hope you will express similar outrage against your fellow Telugu Propagandhi for repeatedly giving Mburuburu's daughter's name on this forum and expressing a desire to make love to her on this forum and on chat. Ditto for Mburuburu's wife and in fact the animal even posted pictures of JM's wife and daughter on chat in the presence of JM and claimed his fantasy was to have sex with both of them. PP turned a blind eye to this because it was his friend and fellow Telugu who was indulging in this misbehavior.

5. Another person who used to give Mburuburu's full name on this forum in a pathetic bid to intimidate JM is Hellsangel. He stopped doing this after my strong protest. In that case also PP used to look the other way. Subsequently PP claimed he had given negative votes to Hellsangel whenever he gave JM's real name which was another childish response and another indicator that he does not care about the privacy of other posters here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 am

Rashman, you were so close. How did you lose the numbers?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:While i have nothing against max as administrator, charvaka is an outstanding guy to lead this forum. He took the initiative to start the forum. He created a forum that is not difficult to use and spent his own time and a little money to keep this going. The forum attracted all most all of coffeehouse poster because of paninipress. We know he is a man of his word and he will not misuse his role as admin.
Pp is spirited as a poster and at times he can be caustic. I know because i received some brickbats. All most all the time he sticks to the topic, bring well researched material and presents a well reasoned argument.
Charvaka is the good guynin this story trying to do the right thing.
rashmun you turned your difference of opinion on different issues and made this is into a personal crusade to hurt charvaka's image. You are playing the role of anti hero.

1. This forum is a free forum.

2. Many people had contributed to creating this forum not just PP. In my case I had tested one other forum, at the express request of PP, to give feedback on whether that forum or this one is more user friendly. I made several posts on that forum in the presence of Huzefa and PP and said that this one is more user friendly. I am sure other people who joined from the beginning must have also contributed in various ways.

3. What I take strong objection to is PP invoking his Admin powers in the middle of or subsequent to an argument with me as he did recently and this is not the first time he has done this. He seems to think he deserves special treatment and that others should be deferential towards him because he has Admin power.

4. You have strongly objected to Bittu's behavior in the past. I hope you will express similar outrage against your fellow Telugu Propagandhi for repeatedly giving Mburuburu's daughter's name on this forum and expressing a desire to make love to her on this forum and on chat. Ditto for Mburuburu's wife and in fact the animal even posted pictures of JM's wife and daughter on chat in the presence of JM and claimed his fantasy was to have sex with both of them. PP turned a blind eye to this because it was his friend and fellow Telugu who was indulging in this misbehavior.

5. Another person who used to give Mburuburu's full name on this forum in a pathetic bid to intimidate JM is Hellsangel. He stopped doing this after my strong protest. In that case also PP used to look the other way. Subsequently PP claimed he had given negative votes to Hellsangel whenever he gave JM's real name which was another childish response and another indicator that he does not care about the privacy of other posters here.

Btw Hellsangel, another friend of PP, is also a Telugu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:Rashman, you were so close. How did you lose the numbers?

Not just lost, lost with a thumping majority. The reason for the loss could be you and you casting multiple votes in the poll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am

Don't forget. I am also b_A.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am

Hellsangel wrote:Don't forget. I am also b_A.

Of course you are. You are also PP's slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Don't forget. I am also b_A.

Of course you are. You are also PP's slave.

Slave , did you spend last night creating new handles and voting for PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 pm

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

looks like i lost my deposit as they'd say in india.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

If I would really had formed a coalition with JM I would not have made multiple pro hindi posts knowing that his views on this issue are different from mine.

Propa what JM did to you deserves criticism and that's about it. What you did to him verges on the criminal and if I would have been in JM's position I would taken steps to have you cool down behind bars for some time.

Shut the fuck up, monkey. You couldn't cool yourself down with a bag of ice if you had to. Your geriatric boyfriend threatened FBI action with black helicopters swooping in to arrest his detractors a few years ago. Even on SUCH chat forum he took copious "notes" against a wide swath of ppl while building an international case which he promised ominously would result in arrests by jackbooted feebee guys and CIA drone assassinations but after being laughed at by almost all, he cooled his avenger jets.

Btw, even queer bee makes a better admin than you? If I were you, I'd find a shallow bucket of water to drown in...lol

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Rashmun,
look at your own posts. Any one who supports pp is either a slave, is not telling thr truth, a fake handle or a telugu. Taking romney's line you were accusing the participants who do not agree with you as dumb and incompetent to think for themselves. Once you put something to vote you should let voters express.
Why are you dragging jm and prop and other issues into this discussion?
Here is what i am seeing:
You wanted to run a forum of your own. Failed in that effort.
Pp created a successful forum. You come in and want to take over as admin and run the forum. I am not sure if pp has any obligation to give up the forum. All posters have the freedom to go somewhere else.
After observing your erratic behaviour and cunning manipulation of differences beteeen posters, i can say this with confidence - if you were to have any admin role in this forum, more than 90% of posters would leave this forum.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
look at your own posts. Any one who supports pp is either a slave, is not telling thr truth, a fake handle or a telugu. Taking romney's line you were accusing the participants who do not agree with you as dumb and incompetent to think for themselves. Once you put something to vote you should let voters express.
Why are you dragging jm and prop and other issues into this discussion?
Here is what i am seeing:
You wanted to run a forum of your own. Failed in that effort.
Pp created a successful forum. You come in and want to take over as admin and run the forum. I am not sure if pp has any obligation to give up the forum. All posters have the freedom to go somewhere else.
After observing your erratic behaviour and cunning manipulation of differences beteeen posters, i can say this with confidence - if you were to have any admin role in this forum, more than 90% of posters would leave this forum.

Spoken like a good Telugu. Bittu's behavior disgusted you but the behavior of Propa and HA is to be deemed acceptable because they are fellow telugus. Thanks for sharing your wisdom TBT.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Rashmun,
if you want to discuss bittu or propa or ha behaviour, start another thread. This thread is about your effort to overthrow!!! Charvaka and take over this forum. Stay on the topic since it is your thread.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next