Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

+7
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Maria S
bw
MaxEntropy_Man
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 9 ]
Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 36

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
look at your own posts. Any one who supports pp is either a slave, is not telling thr truth, a fake handle or a telugu. Taking romney's line you were accusing the participants who do not agree with you as dumb and incompetent to think for themselves. Once you put something to vote you should let voters express.
Why are you dragging jm and prop and other issues into this discussion?
Here is what i am seeing:
You wanted to run a forum of your own. Failed in that effort.
Pp created a successful forum. You come in and want to take over as admin and run the forum. I am not sure if pp has any obligation to give up the forum. All posters have the freedom to go somewhere else.
After observing your erratic behaviour and cunning manipulation of differences beteeen posters, i can say this with confidence - if you were to have any admin role in this forum, more than 90% of posters would leave this forum.

Spoken like a good Telugu. Bittu's behavior disgusted you but the behavior of Propa and HA is to be deemed acceptable because they are fellow telugus. Thanks for sharing your wisdom TBT.

Psst,psst. HA is not a telugu person.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Max vs Panini Press: Who will make the better Admin on this forum?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 pm

if you want to discuss bittu or propa or ha behaviour, start another thread. This thread is about your effort to overthrow!!! Charvaka and take over this forum. Stay on the topic since it is your thread.

This thread has everything to do with Hellsangel and Propagandhi. Charvaka reprimanded Hellsangel for posting private information of other posters(so as to try and bully them) after repeated protests by me. Till date he has not said anything to Propa for posting the names and pictures of JM's wife and daughter , in JM's presence, and claiming he wants to have sex with them. Btw if this was Bittu who had said this you would have expressed disgust but I guess Gultis need to be given a lot more freedom to abuse and slander female relatives of posters.

I have no wish to take over the forum; I only want a neutral and more mature person as Admin. Max has said No for now but in future he may change his mind. For example if Charvaka continues to abuse his Admin powers and refuses to relinquish being an Admin then Max may well start his own forum in future. He is saying he won't do this but in future he may change his mind.

Basically I am fed up of the cliquish behavior exhibited by the Gultis on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:21 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
look at your own posts. Any one who supports pp is either a slave, is not telling thr truth, a fake handle or a telugu. Taking romney's line you were accusing the participants who do not agree with you as dumb and incompetent to think for themselves. Once you put something to vote you should let voters express.
Pp created a successful forum. You come in and want to take over as admin and run the forum. I am not sure if pp has any obligation to give up the forum. All posters have the freedom to go somewhere else.
After observing your erratic behaviour and cunning manipulation of differences beteeen posters, i can say this with confidence - if you were to have any admin role in this forum, more than 90% of posters would leave this forum.

Spoken like a good Telugu. Bittu's behavior disgusted you but the behavior of Propa and HA is to be deemed acceptable because they are fellow telugus. Thanks for sharing your wisdom TBT.

He is an ethnic Telugu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:30 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
truthbetold wrote:
Basically I am fed up of the cliquish behavior exhibited by the Gultis on this forum.

Here is a Campaign advice.

You want PP to be defeated and make someone the Admin.

Then

Actively support and campaign for PP. He is finished.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Here is a Campaign advice.

You want PP to be defeated and make someone the Admin.

Then

Actively support and campaign for PP. He is finished.

All these laughs make me not sorry for being indoors today.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He is an ethnic Telugu.

While replying to me , you referred to HA as "He". So you don't really believe that b_a == HA ? Otherwise , you wouldn't have referred to him in third person.

Last edited by b_A on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He is an ethnic Telugu.

While replying to me , you referred to HA as "He". So you don't really believe that b_a == HA ?

Just having some fun with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He is an ethnic Telugu.

While replying to me , you referred to HA as "He". So you don't really believe that b_a == HA ?

Just having some fun with you .

You as in , b_a or HA ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Rashmun,
so now you want to cover up your attempts with a story about jm and propa. I am not on chat so why don't you start new.thread and fill us in all gory details of the story. You may want to start with why jm and propa dislike each other, story of d and w, story of vani and guntur and all the rest of the story. We.will call a panchayat and settle issue.

This threadstill remains your coup attempt. As far as posts go you are the only one calling for harvaka's head. You also blabber about charvaka' s abuses but do not present any credible evidence. Did he breach any ones privacy other than yours? Did he sell e mail addresses? Did he send indecent messages to any poster? What are his crimes?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 pm

so now you want to cover up your attempts with a story about jm and propa. I am not on chat so why don't you start new.thread and fill us in all gory details of the story. You may want to start with why jm and propa dislike each other, story of d and w, story of vani and guntur and all the rest of the story. We.will call a panchayat and settle issue.

This threadstill remains your coup attempt. As far as posts go you are the only one calling for harvaka's head. You also blabber about charvaka' s abuses but do not present any credible evidence. Did he breach any ones privacy other than yours? Did he sell e mail addresses? Did he send indecent messages to any poster? What are his crimes?

For the Admin of a forum to laugh out loudly (instead of reprimanding the guilty party) when the names and photos of female relatives of a poster are presented together with an explicit desire to make love to them is not acceptable to me. If my protest helps Charvaka to become a better Admin, I would be very happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:

For the Admin of a forum to laugh out loudly (instead of reprimanding the guilty party) when the names and photos of female relatives of a poster are presented together with an explicit desire to make love to them is not acceptable to me. If my protest helps Charvaka to become a better Admin, I would be very happy.

Only yesterday Propa gave the name of JM's daughter together with the question of whether she is available (for sex). These kind of posts are intolerable and PP has failed to reign in his fellow Gultis who happen to be uncouth and misbehaved.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Only yesterday Propa gave the name of JM's daughter together with the question of whether she is available (for sex). These kind of posts are intolerable and PP has failed to reign in his fellow Gultis who happen to be uncouth and misbehaved.

rashmun -- what exactly is your expectation? that PP should be here 24x7 and monitoring what goes on here? he has already said he has no interest in moderation and we all agree that we like no moderation. well in that case, what lever does he have to influence behavior of individual posters? IMO the line needs to be drawn at disclosure of personal information -- and i mean things like names, birth dates or SS#s or addresses of posters or their relatives. and when that happens, and if he notices it, or if it is pointed out to him, he removes or edits the offending post. i think it is not fair or even realistic to expect anything else. this is not a defense of PP but a simple statement of what seems to me to be realistic.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rashmun -- what exactly is your expectation? that PP should be here 24x7 and monitoring what goes on here? he has already said he has no interest in moderation and we all agree that we like no moderation. well in that case, what lever does he have to influence behavior of individual posters? IMO the line needs to be drawn at disclosure of personal information -- and i mean things like names, birth dates or SS#s or addresses of posters or their relatives. and when that happens, and if he notices it, or if it is pointed out to him, he removes or edits the offending post. i think it is not fair or even realistic to expect anything else. this is not a defense of PP but a simple statement of what seems to me to be realistic.

Posting names and pictures of female relatives and expressing a desire to have sex with them is ok according to you? In my opinion if PP would have just told Propa once that this is not acceptable behavior Propa would not have done it again.

My theory is that the reason why PP did not say anything to Propa is because Propa is a fellow Telugu and a friend, and also the fact that PP would like to make this forum as unwelcome for JM as possible to discourage him from coming here.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Posting names and pictures of female relatives and expressing a desire to have sex with them is ok according to you? In my opinion if PP would have just told Propa once that this is not acceptable behavior Propa would not have done it again.

My theory is that the reason why PP did not say anything to Propa is because Propa is a fellow Telugu and a friend, and also the fact that PP would like to make this forum as unwelcome for JM as possible to discourage him from coming here.

anonymous crassness is still crassness. i personally think the kind of behavior you talk about is reprehensible, but i also believe the posters who are the targets of such behavior are quite grown up to handle such behavior on their own. there isn't much choice in dealing with that kind of behavior really - you either ignore it or if it itches too much, respond in kind.

but all that is an entirely different matter than disclosing identifiable personal information which IMO has the potential to be very damaging. that's when the admin needs to step in and do the needful.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm

one more thing, unlike sulekha, here one has the option of turning off a particular poster and ignoring their posts completely.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

anonymous crassness is still crassness. i personally think the kind of behavior you talk about is reprehensible, but i also believe the posters who are the targets of such behavior are quite grown up to handle such behavior on their own. there isn't much choice in dealing with that kind of behavior really - you either ignore it or if it itches too much, respond in kind.

but all that is an entirely different matter than disclosing identifiable personal information which IMO has the potential to be very damaging. that's when the admin needs to step in and do the needful.

I am talking about the disclosure of identifiable personal information also. Like mentioning JM's real name in forum posts as Hellsangel used to do before my strong protest to him resulted in a warning from Charvaka. I had to fight with Charvaka to issue this warning to Hellsangel btw:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38099

When Propa posted the name of JM's daughter yesterday at the very least a reprimand to Propa was expected. Earlier when names and pictures of JM's daughter and wife were posted on chat by Propa together with the claim that he wants to have sex with them (all this in the presence of Charvaka and JM) one would have expected Charvaka to tell his friend Propa that this is unacceptable behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm

JM also took propa's wife' name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:JM also took propa's wife' name.

The first name only not the full name. Propa prefers using the full name when referring to JM's daughter and wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The first name only not the full name. Propa prefers using the full name when referring to JM's daughter and wife.

he has taken propa's full name all the time. not that hard to guess her full name. will come up in google searches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

he has taken propa's full name all the time. not that hard to guess her full name. will come up in google searches.

JM has used various names for Propa, not just one name. JM does not know the full name of Propa because Propa never revealed it. JM also never revealed his name but his sulekha account was hacked, his personal notes accessed, and his real name and other personal details shared with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

JM has used various names for Propa, not just one name. JM does not know the full name of Propa because Propa never revealed it. JM also never revealed his name but his sulekha account was hacked, his personal notes accessed, and his real name and other personal details shared with others.

how do u know JM doesn't know propa's full name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Have the polls closed on this one? I have voted early and now would like to vote often.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Since you are suffering from toomuchtimeinyourhandsitis and you are an expert in digging up old sulekha posts , here is an exercise for you.
Count all the times that Propa refers to JM's family members in posts where there is no preceding post from JM referring to Propa's family members , and post the results here.
If you can show more than 2 or 3 , I will myself ask Carvaka to reprimand Propa and if the request comes from a fellow member of the cliquish clan , Carvaka might do it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Since you are suffering from toomuchtimeinyourhandsitis and you are an expert in digging up old sulekha posts , here is an exercise for you.
Count all the times that Propa refers to JM's family members in posts where there is no preceding post from JM referring to Propa's family members , and post the results here.
If you can show more than 2 or 3 , I will myself ask Carvaka to reprimand Propa and if the request comes from a fellow member of the cliquish clan , Carvaka might do it.

So Rashmun, why the silence ?
Shall I assume that you couldn't find more than 2 instances of JM acting as "provocateur" by referring the Propa's family members first ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 pm

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Shall I assume that you couldn't find more than 2 instances of JM acting as "provocateur" by referring the Propa's family members first ?
Correction - add not between JM and acting

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:48 pm

27 to 9?

where the heck are the tamilians on this forum? all telugus voted for PP as expected. wonder what the hindians did - oh yeah, telugus have shamelessly ingratiated themselves with the hindians and that has paid off handsomely, i suppose. there's the strong dakhini bond as well.

oh well. i tried! there's only so much one can do when the number of hindian/telugu people on board is 3 times the number of tamilians. Sad Sad

Last edited by bw on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Rashmun ,
what is this insistence of pp reprimanding. propa. who is pp? just another poster. he is not the moderator of this forum. max already explained the role of pp.
You have used bittu's issue as an example. i do not remember aking admin assistance. my opinion is that we the participants as a forum community express our outrage and discourage such behaviour. the community may ask admin to help if objectionable material appears repeatedly after being warned.
i do not subscribe to a hall monitor type of admin. the community has to learn to self police by expressing against bad behaviour and isolating such posters.
Trying to pin such h thing on admin is a total error. back off.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:

PROVES THAT b_A = = Rashmun

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 pm

I don't think Rashman realizes this, but he's the one who has referred to KKT's daughter the most. And he is confirming all the purported information to be true.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 am

Die thread die!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:54 am

goodcitizn wrote:Die thread die!

wanna bet? I can make it run 2 more pages easily.

Anyway,

Rashmunullah's claims that P711 gave Flimmy's daughter name often is a big lie or in his language FACT.

if he think GC is Hellsangel, then he will post it and it will become a SOLID fact/evidence/proof.

Effect of Akbarnama.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Die thread die!

wanna bet? I can make it run 2 more pages easily.

Anyway,

Rashmunullah's claims that P711 gave Flimmy's daughter name often is a big lie or in his language FACT.

if he think GC is Hellsangel, then he will post it and it will become a SOLID fact/evidence/proof.

Effect of Akbarnama.

Uppili the Poopili, the champion pooper, takes another massive dump early in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Rashmun ,
Still waiting for your reply to this.
https://such.forumotion.com/t10082p50-max-vs-panini-press-who-will-make-the-better-admin-on-this-forum#77296.
You didn't find the instances of JM being the non-provocateur ?

The honorable thing would be to admit it. But since the honorable method and Rashmun method are incompatible , I didn't expect you to admit it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2