Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cease fire agreement

+5
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
Maria S
Hellsangel
nevada
9 posters

Go down

Could SUCH use a cease fire agreement?

Cease fire agreement Vote_lcap47%Cease fire agreement Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Cease fire agreement Vote_lcap53%Cease fire agreement Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 17

Cease fire agreement Empty Cease fire agreement

Post by nevada Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Eminent members of the board, please opine.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Cease fire agreement Empty Re: Cease fire agreement

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Does the duel involve khukris?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 pm

I voted for the cease fire agreement. I am not sure about the time frame: at least for a week is good for everyone, this has gone on..much too long.

I been around many of you for many years. Whether one likes/hates (and the line is thin) others here or not..everyone has their own struggles and people they love/care about. No matter what anyone says- everything we touch (with words and deeds) affects us- and others.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm

I voted yes. It is high time for a cease fire.

I am happy to do an indefinite cease fire, because I have zero interest in interacting with Rashmun in future. I already have him on ignore. I don't see what he posts unless someone replies quoting him. Others may find this feature useful as well.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 pm

nevada wrote:Eminent members of the board, please opine.

ok. I will refrain from voting.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Yes. Let the interested parties meet at Vee Uncle's house. And Propa/Merlot/Max/Upps/Maria/others interested can join. I will bring the 'dosais' from the uncle's favourite restaurant:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Yes. Let the interested parties meet at Vee Uncle's house. And Propa/Merlot/Max/Upps/Maria/others interested can join. I will bring the 'dosais' from the uncle's favourite restaurant:)
One paneer manchurian dosa for me, please.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:28 pm

panini press wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:Yes. Let the interested parties meet at Vee Uncle's house. And Propa/Merlot/Max/Upps/Maria/others interested can join. I will bring the 'dosais' from the uncle's favourite restaurant:)

Do you eat it with chutney or with soy sauce?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

ok. I will refrain from voting.

That is fine. As an eminent member you have the right to opine - or not.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:

My guess is that PP prefers to eat his dosais with tomato ketchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:

Chutney and soy-sambar, of course.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

panini press wrote:I voted yes. It is high time for a cease fire.

I am happy to do an indefinite cease fire, because I have zero interest in interacting with Rashmun in future. I already have him on ignore. I don't see what he posts unless someone replies quoting him. Others may find this feature useful as well.

In the early days of our fight, i had actually put PP on ignore. In the sense that i was reading his posts, but not responding to them. This continued for some time. PP took this as a sign of cowardice and proceeded to try and bully me. I then started to teach him a little lesson in manners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:32 pm

I am losing my faith in humanity. Three votes against a cease fire agreement. What is this -- Israel?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 pm

IMO there is only one provocateur, in the last few days, who has caused much havoc. He apparently is taking a hiatus after realizing that he forgets what he posts where. If and when that happens, this forum shouldn't be in such a tizzy.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm

panini press wrote:I am losing my faith in humanity. Three votes against a cease fire agreement. What is this -- Israel?

All right. Just for you great glut Admin:

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:46 pm

the slave is cho chweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:the slave is cho chweet.

Aww! You are jealous. Do you want a song too?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:I am losing my faith in humanity. Three votes against a cease fire agreement. What is this -- Israel?
the distinctive sound of a vacuum being applied was heard at 11:45 am, from the east. then came an "aaahh!" from the west.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
the distinctive sound of a vacuum being applied was heard at 11:45 am, from the east. then came an "aaahh!" from the west.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

A sound that has stuck in the old dog's head so much ever since tranny and failed Ph.D student started servicing him, that it is the only sound he hears.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

lol!

Excuse me, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Ah look who is here. The liar who made slanderous allegations and then slunk away when questioned by people! Sab kushal-mangal, Jerji?

PS: Do not disclose the locations of posters here.

Last edited by panini press on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:25 pm

panini press wrote:Ah look who is here. The liar who made slanderous allegations and then slunk away when questioned by people! Sab kushal-mangal, Jerji?

The old dog is really a weasel.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm

panini press wrote:Ah look who is here. The liar who made slanderous allegations and then slunk away when questioned by people! Sab kushal-mangal, Jerji?

You are angry. You are upset. Get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:02 pm

panini press wrote:I am losing my faith in humanity. Three votes against a cease fire agreement.

I see 5-6 now, 5 (3 silent voters for a cease fire agreement + 1 humble eminent member who abstained from voting in this forum?)

Wow, that's good enough for restoring my faith in humanity!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:06 pm

War is winning and peace needs a vote to level the race. Uppili, cast your vote now! (for peace I hope)

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:07 pm

I voted yes. Let the lub flow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Then there are the Permanent members who can veto it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

lol!

Excuse me, lol!

snapshot of rashmun's nose right after his daily meeting with the virile diapered 1:

Cease fire agreement Laughcard-brownnoser

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 pm

you are the liar. and the slanderer. and the cheat.

1. you lied repeatedly that i revealed tiana's name, when i had only used her pen-name, which she had, of her own accord, revealed earlier when she posted pictures of her self-published book, and excerpts from it;

2. you lied that i mocked poster raghavagongidi's cancer, when i had not mentioned his illness at all, but had posted about his sycophantic praise of northindian and nizami ways; it was bw (blabberwock) who mentioned his cancer. you, Can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees-garu, were upset that i had referred to the poster by his blog i.d., raghavagongidi, while his real name, according to you, was raghava gongi reddy, i.e., that i didn't address him by his cashTu name!

3. you shamelessly lied about my supposed "wife" pissing somewhere, and gossipped about her with blabberwock! that was an amazing display of crudeness! Guardian-of-freedom-of-speechu-lu and Protector-of-The-Thingu, find yourself another forum where you can freely indulge your crudeness all day long with talk about unknown people pissing.

in other words, leave.

Last edited by Jeremiah Mburuburu on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

lol!

Excuse me, lol!

snapshot of rashmun's Propagandhi's nose right after his daily meeting with the virile diapered 1 Charvakananda and Hellsananda:

Cease fire agreement Laughcard-brownnoser

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 pm

you are the liar. and the cheat.

1. you lied repeatedly that i revealed tiana's name, when i had only used her pen-name, which she had, of her own accord, revealed earlier when she posted pictures of her self-published book, and excerpts from it;

2. you lied that i mocked poster raghavagongidi's cancer, when i had not mentioned his illness at all, but had posted about his sycophantic praise of northindian and nizami ways; it was bw (blabberwock) who mentioned his cancer. you, Can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees-garu, were upset that i had referred to the poster by his blog i.d., raghavagongidi, while his real name, according to you, was raghava gongi reddy, i.e., that i didn't address him by his cashTu name!

3. you shamelessly lied about my supposed "wife" pissing somewhere, and gossipped about her with blabberwock! that was an amazing display of crudeness! Guardian-of-freedom-of-speechu-lu and Protector-of-The-Thingu, find yourself another forum where you can freely indulge your crudeness all day long with talk about unknown people pissing.

in other words, leave.

Wow! A 162-word essay. The old dog is really upset and angry. And leave? Who put a gun to the old dog's head to come here?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

you are the liar. and the cheat.

in other words, leave.

The fact that Panini Press was gossiping about JM's wife pissing somewhere will always be held against him by the majority of posters on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The fact that Panini Press was gossiping about JM's wife pissing somewhere will always be held agains him by the majority of posters on this forum.

Actually the majority of the posters here think your meds are not working.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The fact that Panini Press was gossiping about JM's wife pissing somewhere will always be held agains him by the majority of posters on this forum.

The majority of posters know that you and your buddies and the various handles of all of you do not really constitute the majority. Just because you create a poll and then vote using your multiple handles in that poll doesn't really mean anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The majority of posters know that you and your buddies and the various handles of all of you do not really constitute the majority. Just because you create a poll and then vote using your multiple handles in that poll doesn't really mean anything.

Wow sounds like that game!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

looks like you've inhaled too much of the fumes emanating from the diapered 1's pants during your last brown nosing session. who has multiple handles? it's only you thus far. face it: most ppl, including the diaper dhari thinks you're off your rocker and needs medication and other forms of intervention to get back to normal.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

munmun take a vacation re. i promise will also get off the rickety chair and take care of my kids while u r on vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:munmun take a vacation re. i promise will also get off the rickety chair and take care of my kids while u r on vacation.

Tut tut, your old habit of interfering in fights which have nothing to do with you has not left you even after you got kicked on your teeth by someone you had known for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:munmun take a vacation re. i promise will also get off the rickety chair and take care of my kids while u r on vacation.

Tut tut, your old habit of interfering in fights which have nothing to do with you has not left you even after you got kicked on your teeth by someone you had known for a long time.

Hainwhat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

looks like you've i've inhaled too much of the fumes emanating from the diapered 1's pants of Charvakananda and Hellsananda during your our last brown nosing session. who has abused using multiple handles? it's only you me and my buddies thus far. face it: most ppl, including the diaper dharis thinks you're i am off your my rocker and need medication and other forms of intervention to get back to normal.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Go peace! It is 6 votes each now.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

IMO there is only one provocateur, in the last few days, who has caused much havoc. He apparently is taking a hiatus after realizing that he forgets what he posts where. If and when that happens, this forum shouldn't be in such a tizzy.

Apparently is right. If this is his hiatus, you know what it is like when he is active.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:52 pm

you are the liar. and the slanderer. and the cheat.

in other words, leave.

PP, have you nothing to say to the above? Have you no shame at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you are the liar. and the slanderer. and the cheat.
Empty bluster. In other words: batakhani!

You, Liar Jerji, slunk away from questions that Sara Boji and Max asked you. (Not to speak of questions that Merlot and I asked you). Instead of concocting a whole new series of lies devoid of any basis in reality as you just did, you can help your own credibility by answering their questions.

https://such.forumotion.com/t10234-warning-to-jeremiah-mburuburu-from-luke-warmus#78286
https://such.forumotion.com/t10172-poll-was-jm-malicious#77782
https://such.forumotion.com/t10234-warning-to-jeremiah-mburuburu-from-luke-warmus#78290

Go ahead, answer them. Don't worry about correcting spelling and grammar; focus instead on your own credibility, Jerji.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:in other words, leave.
You don't get to tell me what to do about this site. In other words, stay. Stay and be the pathetic loser that most members here think is malicious or worse.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you are the liar. and the slanderer. and the cheat.
Empty bluster. In other words: batakhani!

You, Liar Jerji, slunk away from questions that Sara Boji and Max asked you. (Not to speak of questions that Merlot and I asked you). Instead of concocting a whole new series of lies devoid of any basis in reality as you just did, you can help your own credibility by answering their questions.

https://such.forumotion.com/t10234-warning-to-jeremiah-mburuburu-from-luke-warmus#78286
https://such.forumotion.com/t10172-poll-was-jm-malicious#77782
https://such.forumotion.com/t10234-warning-to-jeremiah-mburuburu-from-luke-warmus#78290

Go ahead, answer them. Don't worry about correcting spelling and grammar; focus instead on your own credibility, Jerji.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:in other words, leave.
You don't get to tell me what to do about this site. In other words, stay. Stay and be the pathetic loser that most members here think is malicious or worse.

JM has explained his position. He has shown that you were lying and slandering about him. In doing so he has effectively answered the questions of Max and Sara Boji. YOU need to answer why you were indulging in malicious slander about JM. What were you doing talking about his wife pissing, for instance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down