Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus

+4
Jeremiah Mburuburu
goodcitizn
Propagandhi711
Idéfix
8 posters

Go down

Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus Empty Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu has violated the rules of this forum today by posting the name of the purported employer of a poster. The information has been edited by Admin. Here is a warning that he would do well to heed, written by a poster called Luke Warmus on old CH.

you are violating the privacy laws of the u.s. and several states. this is far more serious than violating your member's agreement with [the forum]. remember that the records of your posts remain with [the forum] as evidence of your misdeeds for many years. whether or not the [employer] names you publish as mine ... are actually mine, ... your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards. i will hold you responsible for doing so.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_tendulkar-and-sehwag-as-metaphors-for-a-changing-india-1103657
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus Empty Re: Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

panini press wrote:Jeremiah Mburuburu has violated the rules of this forum today by posting the name of the purported employer of a poster. The information has been edited by Admin. Here is a warning that he would do well to heed, written by a poster called Luke Warmus on old CH.

you are violating the privacy laws of the u.s. and several states. this is far more serious than violating your member's agreement with [the forum]. remember that the records of your posts remain with [the forum] as evidence of your misdeeds for many years. whether or not the [employer] names you publish as mine ... are actually mine, ... your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards. i will hold you responsible for doing so.

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_tendulkar-and-sehwag-as-metaphors-for-a-changing-india-1103657

When the shoe is on the other foot, Charvaka panicks.

Back to top Go down

Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus Empty Re: Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Jeremiah Mburuburu has violated the rules of this forum today by posting the name of the purported employer of a poster. The information has been edited by Admin. Here is a warning that he would do well to heed, written by a poster called Luke Warmus on old CH.

when his master takes a dump, rashmun eats it up with a special spoon like it were basundi.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

when his master takes a dump, rashmun Propagandhi eats it up with a special spoon like it were basundi.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

when his master takes a dump, rashmun Propagandhi eats it up with a special spoon like it were basundi.

*Corrected*

doucheman has very few tricks....repeated misquoting and dotting. explains his failure in life, phd, SWIH, SSIA....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*Corrected*

doucheman has very few tricks....repeated misquoting and dotting. explains his failure in life, phd, SWIH, SSIA....

Propa, is it time for you to have some junnu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*Corrected*

doucheman, you should try junnu. it's delicious for rest of us that dont dine on phlegmy's droppings.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

*Corrected*

doucheman, you should try junnu. it's delicious for rest of us that dont dine on phlegmy's Charvaka's droppings.

ok will do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Luke's foot must be calloused with bite marks!

Last edited by goodcitizn on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 pm

JM: I have said this to you a number of times before, but I will say it again. If you want any posts that others have made about you edited / removed, you need to ask for that. If you cannot do the least that can be expected of you to protect your information, then the world won't do it for you.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm

panini press wrote:I am curious: are you the poster Luke Warmus who said this?

whether or not the [employer] names you publish as mine ... are actually mine, ... your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.

did you insert the word "employer" within square brackets in the quote above?

you run a forum in which you encourage your cronies to violate laws on your behalf. when you use your employer's time to do so all day long, it is relevant. tell me your employer's name and your real name so that i may write to your employer about you. perhaps they'll advise you and get you helpful psychotherapy.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you run a forum in which you encourage your cronies to violate laws on your behalf.
This is slander and libel. You have never shown proof of your wild accusations. I dare you to prove this.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:when you use your employer's time to do so all day long, it is relevant. tell me your employer's name and your real name so that i may write to your employer about you. perhaps they'll advise you and get you helpful psychotherapy.
Irrelevant!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I think the results of the poll and the posts within really upset the old dog.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

What he has done now will likely surprise those few people who think he has any sense of ethics. After all, in his own words from a couple of years ago, his deed violates "well-known ethical standards."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm

panini press wrote:What he has done now will likely surprise those few people who think he has any sense of ethics. After all, in his own words from a couple of years ago, his deed violates "well-known ethical standards."

Few is right!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

panini press wrote:What he has done now will likely surprise those few people who think he has any sense of ethics. After all, in his own words from a couple of years ago, his deed violates "well-known ethical standards."
this entire forum is your vehicle for unethical behaviour: stealing time from your employer to attack those who are unlike you. tell me their name and your real name so that i may contact them in order to get you help.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
this entire forum is your vehicle for unethical behaviour: stealing time from your employer to attack those who are unlike you. tell me their name and your real name so that i may contact them in order to get you help.

What a noble pursuit!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 pm

The people here can clearly see whose behavior is unethical. So stop making a fool of yourself. You don't want to add foolishness to the list of characteristics people associate with you*, do you now?

* By popular vote, malice seems to be one of them.

Last edited by panini press on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

panini press wrote:
The people here can clearly see whose behavior is unethical. So stop making a fool of yourself. You don't want to add foolishness to the list of characteristics people associate with you*, do you now?

* By popular vote, malice seems to be one of them.

Maybe we should take a vote on that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

panini press wrote:
The people here can clearly see whose behavior is unethical. So stop making a fool of yourself. You don't want to add foolishness to the list of characteristics people associate with you, do you now?
since you've refused to give me the information needed to help you stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour, may i contact your employer?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Reading that thread from the link above.

Man, you guys talk and write a lot about... one para, which is still one para since the last 8-10 years.

Learnt that Jermiah (Flim Flam, Luke Ji) was born before India's independence and is 4/5th done. Maybe more. I need to show some respect "for his age".

Also, that his daughter is almost 27 *marriageable age* and for that I need to show a little more respect than the above. Make it respect +1. A picture of *marriageable age bride* could bump that to respect +2.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:since you've refused to give me the information needed to help you stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour, may i contact your employer?

Ha ha ha! Why ask for the information in the first place then? Perhaps you should learn to make direct threats instead of oh-so-subtle ones.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

panini press wrote:
The people here can clearly see whose behavior is unethical. So stop making a fool of yourself. You don't want to add foolishness to the list of characteristics people associate with you, do you now?
since you've refused to give me the information needed to help you stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour, may i contact your employer?

have you contacted the FBI and CIA regarding me yet? you were taking notes (hahaha) with timestamps (hahahahahhahaha) on chat, copying them down verbatim until we helpfully told you to do a copy and paste. have you done that yet? when will the FBI black helicopters show up to arrest me in the middle of the night?

are you simply a false toothed sad old man sitting in his musty house in arlington texas and nursing a semi hardon for the hairy back and shoulders of HK and making empty threats on the internets pretending to be the virile 1?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm

panini press wrote:
If you know enough about my employer to be able to contact them, why were you repeatedly asking me for that information? And why do you need my permission to contact them? If you intended this as a subtle threat, I am afraid you miscalculated.

The only unethical and uncivil behavior here has been yours. And you know it. Because you said so in your own words when someone else did it to you on another site. You also think that your behavior violates criminal and civil laws. And you did it anyway.

Let me remind you what you think about this sort of behavior:

you are violating the privacy laws of the u.s. and several states. this is far more serious than violating your member's agreement... remember that the records of your posts remain ... as evidence of your misdeeds for many years. whether or not the names you publish as mine ... are actually mine, ... your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards. i will hold you responsible for doing so.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:
If you know enough about my employer to be able to contact them, why were you repeatedly asking me for that information? And why do you need my permission to contact them? If you intended this as a subtle threat, I am afraid you miscalculated.

The only unethical and uncivil behavior here has been yours. And you know it. Because you said so in your own words when someone else did it to you on another site. You also think that your behavior violates criminal and civil laws. And you did it anyway.
i'll take that as refusal to get help to stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:this entire forum is your vehicle for unethical behaviour: stealing time from your employer to attack those who are unlike you. tell me their name and your real name so that i may contact them in order to get you help.

i'll take that as refusal to get help to stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour.
I will take this as your refusal to listen to your own words -- that your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.

Last edited by panini press on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i'll take that as refusal to get help to stem your unethical and uncivil behaviour.

We'll take that as a fact that the old dog is a toothless hound.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

panini press wrote:I will take this as your refusal to listen to your own words -- that your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.
not at all. you needed to hear those words. you lie, because after all, i didn't disclose private information: names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. you encouraged such disclosure, and mocked when it was protested. you need to be given education and training in civil behaviour, and i shall get them for you.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you lie, because after all, i didn't disclose private information: names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
You did. You disclosed the purported names of several posters over the years, including on this very thread. You were warned by other posters several times over the last eight years to not do this. You have not heeded those warnings. You also disclosed the name of my purported employer, which is private information. Your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you encouraged such disclosure, and mocked when it was protested.
This is slander and libel. I dare you to prove it. Far from encouraging disclosure of private information, I have often encouraged anyone who felt that their information was disclosed to raise it with the appropriate person who can take corrective action.

Last edited by panini press on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

panini press wrote:I will take this as your refusal to listen to your own words -- that your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.
not at all. you needed to hear those words. you lie, because after all, i didn't disclose private information: names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. you encouraged such disclosure, and mocked when it was protested. you need to be given education and training in civil behaviour, and i shall get them for you.

phlegmy is angry, he is upset.

Warning to Jeremiah Mburuburu from Luke Warmus 35ut8n

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Una Pregunta:

Can Flimmy or his gay friend Rashmunullah cite any biased posts or threads on any topic to any poster by the "Admin"

Otherwise one can cite all they want in the name of PP and they have no case.

Court Adjourned.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Una Pregunta:

Can Flimmy or his gay friend Rashmunullah cite any biased posts or threads on any topic to any poster by the "Admin"

Otherwise one can cite all they want in the name of PP and they have no case.

Court Adjourned.

Uppili the Poopili, the champion pooper, takes another massive dump on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

lol @ the roundabout way of giving threats. First from lukieboye to caru, and then from not-so-southindian to lukieboye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you lie, because after all, i didn't disclose private information: names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
You did. You disclosed the purported names of several posters over the years, including on this very thread. You were warned by other posters several times over the last eight years to not do this. You have not heeded those warnings. You also disclosed the name of my purported employer, which is private information. Your deeds violate criminal and civil laws, and well-known ethical standards.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you encouraged such disclosure, and mocked when it was protested.
This is slander and libel. I dare you to prove it. Far from encouraging disclosure of private information, I have often encouraged anyone who felt that their information was disclosed to raise it with the appropriate person who can take corrective action.

it is in fact your buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi who have been disclosing private information on a regular basis on this forum and you have been looking away all this while. There is no need to complain about the disclosure of private information when it is happening before your eyes, in a thread in which you are yourself participating. you have one set of rules for your buddies and another for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol @ the roundabout way of giving threats. First from lukieboye to caru, and then from not-so-southindian to lukieboye.

Vidya, you need to get off this forum. your children need you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

it is in fact your buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi who have been disclosing private information on a regular basis on this forum and you have been looking away all this while. There is no need to complain about the disclosure of private information when it is happening before your eyes, in a thread in which you are yourself participating. you have one set of rules for your buddies and another for others.

douchemun,
I noticed you didnt respond to the query I raised in the post attached below:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10194-to-rashmun-the-buttkisseran#77913

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol @ the roundabout way of giving threats. First from lukieboye to caru, and then from not-so-southindian to lukieboye.
Yeah, he thought he was being rather clever.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

douchemun,

I don't feel the need to respond to the voices in your head.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you lie, because after all, i didn't disclose private information: names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. you encouraged such disclosure, and mocked when it was protested. you need to be given education and training in civil behaviour, and i shall get them for you.

i agree with you that i haven't seen any conclusive proof that you've disclosed private information of others. i also think that disclosure of private information here was thoroughly reprehensible. however, when i thought there might have been such disclosure, i brought it to PP's notice and he fixed it. i am at a loss to understand how you can hold PP responsible for this. maybe i missed this, but when did the mocking occur? was it on chat?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i haven't seen any conclusive proof that you've disclosed private information of others.
Do you think it is acceptable to disclose the name of the purported employer of another poster here?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i haven't seen any conclusive proof that you've disclosed private information of others.
Do you think it is acceptable to disclose the name of the purported employer of another poster here?

certainly not.

edited to add: however, this thread has every appearance of some kind of retribution. so when i wrote that i haven't seen evidence of JM's disclosing others' private info, i wasn't taking this thread into account. i am trying to understand what prompted all this. i haven't checked in all day and just saw this thread and it shocks me.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
panini press wrote:

certainly not.
https://such.forumotion.com/t10233-should-charvak-compensate-named-removed-by-admin-for-the-time-he-has-spent-at-such
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

douchemun,

I don't feel the need to respond to the voices in your head.

x-lation: I dont have an answer - dont point out my own inconsistencies, I much prefer to be like the black assed pea. I just 'respect' phlegmy since he hates charvaka and he doesn't say anything negative about my posts and grand theories.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
panini press wrote:

certainly not.

edited to add: however, this thread has every appearance of some kind of retribution. so when i wrote that i haven't seen evidence of JM's disclosing others' private info, i wasn't taking this thread into account. i am trying to understand what prompted all this. i haven't checked in all day and just saw this thread and it shocks me.
Thanks for the clarification.

I figured JM intended it as retribution as well. That's why I said this: https://such.forumotion.com/t10234-warning-to-jeremiah-mburuburu-from-luke-warmus#78168

Individuals trying to exact retribution -- especially from people who have not wronged them in the first place -- is not civilized behavior. It is worse than uncivil behavior.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu, the warning from Luke Warmus still applies to you. You have committed your second violation of privacy policy today.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm

When? Where? What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

But "That Name" was mentioned and even a handle existed by that name. So if JM used that already available information where is the violation?

Only repeating something that has been "Expunged" by a court order, parliament or Congress (which have enforcement powers given to them by "people"), a "member" of an institution cannot be prevented or punished for using the hitherto available information.

Unless, I am misunderstanding the "removed phrase"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

But "That Name" was mentioned and even a handle existed by that name. So if JM used that already available information where is the violation?

Only repeating something that has been "Expunged" by a court order, parliament or Congress (which have enforcement powers given to them by "people"), a "member" of an institution cannot be prevented or punished for using the hitherto available information.

He mentioned the purported employer of a member, and that information has been removed.

Last edited by panileni paparao on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

good point. What if JM gives links to PP's blogs on sulekha which PP has posted under his purported real name? Will JM be subjected to Admin warnings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down