Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missed my flight!!!

+5
Propagandhi711
Maria S
truthbetold
bw
Idéfix
9 posters

Go down

Missed my flight!!! Empty Missed my flight!!!

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 pm

This sucks. It took me two hours to get from the office to the airport in this town of highly significant size. And I still made it to the gate before the gate agent who had just locked the gate left for her next gate assignment. I tried to get her to open it for me, but apparently that would be a security violation. It is below freezing outside.

PS: Yes, I am flying United. After all, why would anyone not wish to fly the world's second largest airline?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Missed my flight!!! Empty Re: Missed my flight!!!

Post by bw Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:37 pm

panini press wrote:This sucks. It took me two hours to get from the office to the airport in this town of highly significant size. And I still made it to the gate before the gate agent who had just locked the gate left for her next gate assignment. I tried to get her to open it for me, but apparently that would be a security violation. It is below freezing outside.

PS: Yes, I am flying United. After all, why would anyone not wish to fly the world's second largest airline?

use the time to buy some books? Very Happy

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Yup, good idea!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Next time you come to new york leave the work st lunch time to make it to airport on time.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 pm

What? See if this was Air India, you would have made it..they are never in a hurry to leave..stick around for a few hours Smile , ever considerate to folks who are late..really late:)

Seriously, too bad, know how inconvenient it can be. Hope you can catch another flight soon.

take care and have a safe flight.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

I love missing flights on friday evening out of east coast. usually there's some professional woman to chat up in the flight bars..they're letting their hair down etc.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I love missing flights on friday evening out of east coast. usually there's some professional woman to chat up in the flight bars..they're letting their hair down etc.

Hm...so now you are down to "them".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I love missing flights on friday evening out of east coast. usually there's some professional woman to chat up in the flight bars..they're letting their hair down etc.
how do you "chat them up" when you're only drooling over them from far away, ejaculating spontaneously at the first sight of a woman, and spilling your seed on the floor of the bar?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
how do you "chat them up" when you're only drooling over them from far away, ejaculating spontaneously at the first sight of a woman, and spilling your seed on the floor of the bar?

Khadar mian jm,
is your "ejaculating spontaneously at the first sight of a women" led to this lurking life? Did you seek medical help?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Khadar mian jm,
is your "ejaculating spontaneously at the first sight of a women" led to this lurking life? Did you seek medical help?
reading comprehension problems? btw, we don't say "first sight of a women." we also don't say "is xxx led to this life?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Khadar mian jm,
reading comprehension problems? btw, we don't say "first sight of a women." we also don't say "is xxx led to this life?"

diapered virile 1 one starts correcting spellings and grammar as a pavlovian response when something the person said bothers him.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Khadar mian jm,

diapered virile 1 one starts correcting spellings and grammar as a pavlovian response when something the person said bothers him.
whining again!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Khadar mian jm,

Haha!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 am

panini press wrote:This sucks. It took me two hours to get from the office to the airport in this town of highly significant size. And I still made it to the gate before the gate agent who had just locked the gate left for her next gate assignment. I tried to get her to open it for me, but apparently that would be a security violation. It is below freezing outside.

>>>>Its bad when you get there and the plane is still on the ground. So frustrating.. repair to the bar-- let the moment pass.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Jm,
Now all of such knows that you have a "premature ejavulation" problem. That explains your caustic nature and permanent anger. Your frustration at other normal people is now well understood. You should seek physical as well as mental medical help.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm

You apparently never got my memo proving UA is not the second largest.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

You apparently never got my memo proving UA is not the second largest.

You missed the point.

It is as much the second largest as Hindi (by combining with Dhakni, urdu, persian and pushto).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down