Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of the khans is facing homicide charges

5 posters

Go down

one of the khans is facing homicide charges Empty one of the khans is facing homicide charges

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:29 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/02/01/world/asia/ap-as-india-bollywood-star-trial.html?ref=global-home

which one is this? i can recognize amir khan, but i always confuse the other two (or is it three?). let me google to find out which one this is.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

one of the khans is facing homicide charges Empty Re: one of the khans is facing homicide charges

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Good news that he will finally be tried for homicide after running over four homeless people when driving under the influence.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

one of the khans is facing homicide charges Empty Re: one of the khans is facing homicide charges

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:36 pm

you don't know it's salman khan? the news was so publicized that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:37 pm

nope. i completely missed this. he ran over homeless people while DUI and he's been roaming free for 10 yrs? JHC! (maria please forgive me).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:you don't know it's salman khan? the news was so publicized that time.
It was publicized, but nobody seemed to care. People started watching his movies and giving him their money soon after. And the story I heard goes that in the panic after he ran over those people, he abandoned the vehicle at the crime scene and got away in another vehicle. And when he sobered up a few hours later, his first order of business was to ask someone to go get the expensive vehicle.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/02/01/world/asia/ap-as-india-bollywood-star-trial.html?ref=global-home

which one is this? i can recognize amir khan, but i always confuse the other two (or is it three?). let me google to find out which one this is.

By the time the trial is over and appeals are exhausted he will have changed 11 girl friends, shot 78 endangered animals, made 38 more movies, made another $44 million, and admitted and discharged 6 times from the hospital (didn't he have some cancer?), and died.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:14 am

From what I remember he didn't even have a driver's license and escaped by having his driver confess to the crime. Besides this case and shooting a black buck case, he is alleged to have beaten up Aishwarya rai, Somy Ali and most recently, Katrina Kaif.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 am

panini press wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:you don't know it's salman khan? the news was so publicized that time.
It was publicized, but nobody seemed to care. People started watching his movies and giving him their money soon after. And the story I heard goes that in the panic after he ran over those people, he abandoned the vehicle at the crime scene and got away in another vehicle. And when he sobered up a few hours later, his first order of business was to ask someone to go get the expensive vehicle.

>>>>True. Nevertheless, the wheels of justice, slow as they may be , are catching up with him. That paragon of virtue, the Indian judicial system, will see to it that he will be cited with the appropriate punishment-a moving violation within the next 37 years.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down