Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam

+3
Maria S
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam Empty Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:23 am

...A source close to Kamal Haasan told IANS: "Yes, Rajini sir is indeed watching Vishwaroopam on Kamal sir's request. Rajini Sir was one of the first actors in Tamil Nadu who spoke up in favour of Kamal sir's film when all the protests broke out

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam Empty Re: Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam

Post by southindian Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:29 am

Yes, I'm also going to watch the movie with another Kamal and Rajini. Unfortunately, that won't make the news.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam Empty Re: Rajini Sir watches Kamal Sir movie Vishwaroopam

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 am

southindian wrote:Yes, I'm also going to watch the movie with another Kamal and Rajini. Unfortunately, that won't make the news.

I wonder if anyone from SuCH - like MAX Sir, Rashmun Sir, MD Sir, Huze Sir, Impy Madam, or Vidya Madam - has watched Kamal Sir's movie.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:Yes, I'm also going to watch the movie with another Kamal and Rajini. Unfortunately, that won't make the news.

I wonder if anyone from SuCH - like MAX Sir, Rashmun Sir, MD Sir, Huze Sir, Impy Madam, or Vidya Madam - has watched Kamal Sir's movie.

planning on watching it the coming week-end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 am

Mikka Nandri uyar thiru U avargale. See that I am totally irrelevant now (or) I am offically an outcast "not part of SUCH":
Seriously, want to watch it..although I did watch the Kathak dance- everyone is talking about in the Hindi version (Vishwaroop)- someone had posted a link in Facebook.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 pm

I will watch it but on tata sky wonly
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Although I am not a sir, I do want to watch the movie because of the controversy (and to support the filmmakers). But it is not showing here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 pm

What the? I am outta your list too?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

planning on watching it the coming week-end.

Only Impy and Vidya madam in that list talk about mainstream movies. Others don't even care. Rashmun talks about this movie because he likes to stir the pot.

And yeah.. thanks for including me..

I saw it twice already.. Excellent direction/awesome research/very detailed/racy movie. None of the usual Kamal gimmicks. Must watch for Rahul Bose and his assistant. They both were awesome.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Sasthi wrote:

I watched you every night last week for 3 hours. thot would forget you for a day or 2.

I am not watching the movie until Kamal Hasan drops his muslim name.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Sasthi wrote:

I watched you every night last week for 3 hours. thot would forget you for a day or 2.

I am not watching the movie until Kamal Hasan drops his muslim name.

What watched with your Gnana Dhirsti?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Sasthi wrote:

I watched you on TV daily for 3 hours last week.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Sasthi wrote:

I am not aware that I appear on TV? Which TV?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Sasthi wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

I am not aware that I appear on TV? Which TV?

Makku Plastri Madam ji...

I give up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down