Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT’S KUSHBHOO’S TURN

+3
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Rishi
garam_kuta
7 posters

Go down

IT’S KUSHBHOO’S TURN  Empty IT’S KUSHBHOO’S TURN

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 am

Filling in for Rishi Wink
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Tiruchirapalli/miscreants-attack-kushboo-in-tiruchi/article4389503.ece

Actress and DMK leader Kushboo on Thursday escaped unhurt when
some unidentified persons threw stones and footwear at her while she was coming
out of a hotel in Tiruchirappalli, police said.

The miscreants shouted slogans, ‘Kushboo is anti-DMK,
anti-Stalin’ before fleeing the spot, police sources said. ….

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/DMK-leader-Kushboos-house-in-Chennai-attacked-by-party-workers/articleshow/18383026.cms

CHENNAI: Actor-turned politician Kushboo's house was
attacked by her own partymen after a Tamil magazine, which carried her remarks
about party's heir-apparent and DMK treasurer MK Stalin, hit
the stands on Thursday…….

Max is gonna say “ah.. another bovine-cult story from Thamizh naadu “

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

IT’S KUSHBHOO’S TURN  Empty Re: IT’S KUSHBHOO’S TURN

Post by Rishi Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Kushboo is a NI muslim who is hoodwinking the DMK idiots.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Are DKheads upset that their plan to use their Muslim supporters in delaying viswaroopam release and putting Jaya in a no win situation (if she blocks the release, the majority in TN would be upset and if she doesn't, muslims will stick to DMK), is derailed by Kushboo when she saw the movie, thoroughly enjoyed it and said that she doesn't think the movie is anti-muslim?

Looks like, in the end, Jaya didn't lose anything.

Will Kushboo now leave the Stalinist (LOL) party and go back to her pet cause - pre-marital sex?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Khushboo may not be a skinny bunny..she is no bovine. And I like her- smart, pretty and bold/independent (is self-made)..talking frankly about important social issues- realities which exist in India- about sex, HIV/AIDS Awareness and different standards for men and women.

She may be a NI Muslim..not sure if she coverted, is married to an actor/director Sundar- who is a Tamil Hindu, they have two lovely children and seem quite traditional when it comes to family. I give her credit for establishing her own credentials (does not seem to tag along with Sundar) and politically does her own stuff. She has to earn her stripes (in TN, that may include being pelted with some nice things!) if she is serious. It may be a good thing to minimize the power of dynasty politics in the DMK..or if she decides to join other parties- it will be a boost to them.

I did not know Sundar directed Kamal's "Anbe Sivam"..that's a fab movie, imo.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Maria S wrote:Khushboo may not be a skinny bunny..she is no bovine. And I like her- smart, pretty and bold/independent (is self-made)..talking frankly about important social issues- realities which exist in India- about sex, HIV/AIDS Awareness and different standards for men and women.

She may be a NI Muslim..not sure if she coverted, is married to an actor/director Sundar- who is a Tamil Hindu, they have two lovely children and seem quite traditional when it comes to family. I give her credit for establishing her own credentials (does not seem to tag along with Sundar) and politically does her own stuff. She has to earn her stripes (in TN, that may include being pelted with some nice things!) if she is serious. It may be a good thing to minimize the power of dynasty politics in the DMK..or if she decides to join other parties- it will be a boost to them.

I did not know Sundar directed Kamal's "Anbe Sivam"..that's a fab movie, imo.

I very much like Sundar C movies; it always does carry a social message to the audience. It’s surprising that she has been attacked in Trichy – a place which dedicates a temple honoring her. This just shows the insecurities among the DMK parties. She has a very high chance of victory over anyone if she focuses on getting those stripes.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Sasthi wrote:

I very much like Sundar C movies; it always does carry a social message to the audience. It’s surprising that she has been attacked in Trichy – a place which dedicates a temple honoring her. This just shows the insecurities among the DMK parties. She has a very high chance of victory over anyone if she focuses on getting those stripes.

That's nice Sasthi..not many people will admit they like Sundar or Khushboo for that matter, esp. in elite forums:)
I have only seen two of his movies (as an actor)..but did see one with Simran as "the scorned woman" (!)..was quite entertaining!
Yes, agree with you about the DMK and the internal turmoil..there is always drama..will see- how all this unfolds!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Maria S wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

That's nice Sasthi..not many people will admit they like Sundar or Khushboo for that matter, esp. in elite forums:)
I have only seen two of his movies (as an actor)..but did see one with Simran as "the scorned woman" (!)..was quite entertaining!
Yes, agree with you about the DMK and the internal turmoil..there is always drama..will see- how all this unfolds!

This elite forum is "Cliche!". I haven't seen that movie, will catch up some time.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Khusboo - If she sucessfully puts on another 15kgs...she can be the next AMMA of TN.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Rekz wrote:Khusboo - If she sucessfully puts on another 15kgs...she can be the next AMMA of TN.
lol! But she will never be an object of worship for the mendicant here. She was born into the wrong family for that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down