Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these posters would make a great judge?

+3
pravalika nanda
bw
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

Which of these posters would make a great judge?

Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_lcap10%Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_lcap10%Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_lcap60%Which of these posters would make a great judge? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Which of these posters would make a great judge? Empty Which of these posters would make a great judge?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Which of these posters would make a great judge? Empty Re: Which of these posters would make a great judge?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:54 pm

merlot daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Which of these posters would make a great judge? Empty Re: Which of these posters would make a great judge?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:merlot daruwala

tends to be a little impulsive. like calling Rishi scum (when Rishi gave the link to the site which had the petition and contact info of some people). He could have made his point in a cool manner without getting excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm

my vote goes to rishi. rishi rocks.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm

i voted for Kris.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:

tends to be a little impulsive. like calling Rishi scum (when Rishi gave the link to the site which had the petition and contact info of some people). He could have made his point in a cool manner without getting excited.

hey you like judge cashewnut. what are you complaining about?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

???

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 pm

bw wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

???

Which of these posters would make a great judge? Markandey-katju5451
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Max take a look at this and let me know what you think:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/media/entertainment/media/editors-back-markandey-katjus-comments-on-government-advertisements/articleshow/18393264.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

yikes, i hate these close up shots. too detailed.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/media/entertainment/media/editors-back-markandey-katjus-comments-on-government-advertisements/articleshow/18393264.cms

This is a 2 page article. You will have to click on 'Next' to go to the second page.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 pm

bw wrote:yikes, i hate these close up shots. too detailed.

haha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

This is a 2 page article. You will have to click on 'Next' to go to the second page.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-07/india/36971666_1_markandey-katju-ashish-bagga-media-houses

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:25 pm

** what, you don't like bushy eyebrows and hair coming out of the ears???

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:nt

** i don't understand why everyone's fighting here all the time. why can't you guys just hug it out and move on?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Agree....the ears look a little bigger....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 pm

I marked 'others', but I would choose a jury drawn at random, using the same protocols used in the american judicial system. The panel will be polled on their ability to decide objectively. Incidentally, the only time I got close, I got kicked out at the defense lawyer's request. The case involved a suit for damages caused by an accident which was beyond the accused's control. I made a comment in the interview about the system becoming prone to over-litigation. The defense lawyer did not like that.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:48 pm

i wanted to vote for Kris, but I know he would *feel* miserable as one Razz. So it's SS for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:10 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i wanted to vote for Kris, but I know he would *feel* miserable as one Razz. So it's SS for me. Smile

>>>Thanks, I think! Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 am

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:i wanted to vote for Kris, but I know he would *feel* miserable as one Razz. So it's SS for me. Smile

I mean, imagine. You, sitting there, hearing a case, trying to look all serious, but wanting so bad to crack a joke. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

I mean, imagine. You, sitting there, hearing a case, trying to look all serious, but wanting so bad to crack a joke. Very Happy

>>> but the proceedings are often funny Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

It all depends. Who are the defendant and victim?

If the case is between Rashmun and PP, I nominate the chief justice of Hindia, Uppili!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 am

Kris wrote:

May be you are one...You successfully portray a great image outside....while.....

Thalaiva......

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 am

I voted for Propa since he can provide webcammage of the proceedings.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down