Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts?

3 posters

Go down

Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts? Empty Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts?

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm

...after calling them the most intelligent people. Did Malini Iyengar( if she exists) diss him?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts? Empty Re: Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts?

Post by b_A Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 am

Isn't it obvious that Malini Iyengar never existed?
It is such an obviously fictitious name.
He
read the discussion in Sulekha about Iyers and Iyengars and selected
the name of the most famous Iyengar lady that he could think of- Hema Malini.

One more lie in the long list.
Here is the lie about employment -
https://such.forumotion.com/t10705-who-is-the-most-egregious-violator-of-privacy-in-the-history-of-this-community#82989

b_A

Back to top Go down

Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts? Empty Re: Why is Rashman now making anti Tamil posts?

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 am

hey b-a,

we need to talk to ourselves. is rashmun a handle created by a tamil fanatic to allow them to bash northies? if yes, who is that poster?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 am

Hellsangel wrote:...after calling them the most intelligent people. Did Malini Iyengar( if she exists) diss him?
oh you've gone public about malini iyengar? i agree with you that she does not exist (as we discussed on gtalk yesterday). i think the name was coined by max when rashmun was dating a girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:...after calling them the most intelligent people. Did Malini Iyengar( if she exists) diss him?
oh you've gone public about malini iyengar? i agree with you that she does not exist (as we discussed on gtalk yesterday). i think the name was coined by max when rashmun was dating a girl.

and why would you want to dignify a cheap shot with a comment, may i ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 am

no no. i was actually trying to disabuse b_A of the notion that malini iyengar is a real name. it is indeed a fictitious name coined by max.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 am

Rashmun,
Whatever your characterization of the comment, it contains the truth about your false claim.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Now, don't break Rashmun's heart. His only comeback against HA in the last two three days was that HK stopped talking to HA. If you talk to HA , I don't know what will happen to Rashmun's fragile state of mind.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no no. i was actually trying to disabuse b_A of the notion that malini iyengar is a real name. it is indeed a fictitious name coined by max.

I don't think it was coined by max. It was Rashmun's coinage.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Attention SuCHers:

Note that Rashmun didn't deny that Malini is fictitious. Applying the Rashmun method , that becomes a fact now.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down