Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community?

+7
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
goodcitizn
MaxEntropy_Man
Impedimenta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
11 posters

Go down

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy of others in the history of this community?

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap3%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap22%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap3%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap63%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 20 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap6%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_lcap0%Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 32

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Empty Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community?

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Please vote.

Here is more information about the alleged violations.

• BW: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu to have disclosed personal information of a poster "from behind cover of a new ID"

• Hellsangel: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have disclosed personal information of a poster

• Huzefa Kapasi: admitted disclosing personal information of a poster to another poster

• Jeremiah Mburuburu: alleged by Panini Press to have disclosed personal information of a poster in a threat to shut him up; alleged by several posters to have disclosed personal information of at least two other posters; alleged to have repeatedly used the purported real name of a poster despite being asked to not do so

• Panini Press: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have "incited" others to disclose personal information

• Propagandhi: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have disclosed personal information of a poster

• Rashmun: alleged by Panini Press to have disclosed personal information of a poster, including his purported real name, and repeatedly referred to him by the initials of his purported real name when it was completely unnecessary

Last edited by panini press on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Empty Re: Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 pm

I deny using the full purported name of Panini Press (PP) in my posts although i admit that i have given links to his posts on sulekha (where he posted under his purported real name) for the purpose of showing his reaction to my philosophy posts ('Great Post', etc.).

On one (and only one) occasion i copied the entire post of the poster NG (PP knows who i am talking about) along with the link in which she uses his purported real name. This was an error on my part and i regret it. But, on second thoughts, PP has no concern for his privacy. For instance his blogs on sulekha continue to be under his real name. His forum posts on sulekha continue to be present on the site under his real name although he knows he can write to Sulekha to edit out his purported real name from the posts. Nobody can stop me from posting portions of PP's sulekha blogs on this forum (where he uses his purported real name) but i choose not to do this. I have always confined my fight with PP to this forum and have no desire to inflict any professional damage to him in any way.

Compare my approach with the approach of PP's buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi who have taken a special delight in repeatedly posting the entire purported real name of the poster JM. In addition, Propa has given links to the purported photographs of JM's wife and daughter on chat (in JM's presence) with the claim that he would like to make love to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Empty Re: Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Any polls on this issue will not work because we know it is possible for one poster with multiple handles to cast multiple votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

panini press wrote:Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Please vote.

• BW: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu to have disclosed personal information of a poster "from behind cover of a new ID"
  • Hellsangel: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have disclosed personal information of a poster
  • Huzefa Kapasi: admitted disclosing personal information of a poster to another poster
  • Jeremiah Mburuburu: alleged by Panini Press to have disclosed personal information of a poster in a threat to shut him up; alleged by several posters to have disclosed personal information of at least two other posters; alleged to have repeatedly used the purported real name of a poster despite being asked to not do so
  • Panini Press: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have "incited" others to disclose personal information
  • Propagandhi: alleged by Jeremiah Mburuburu and Rashmun to have disclosed personal information of a poster
  • Rashmun: alleged by Panini Press to have disclosed personal information of a poster, including his purported real name, and repeatedly referred to him by the initials of his purported real name when it was completely unnecessary

Hello...

Will somebody include my name in any survey? Don't let me do a Rashmun and JM on you all.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
panini press wrote:Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Please vote.

Hello...

Will somebody include my name in any survey? Don't let me do a Rashmun and JM on you all.

if upps gets on the polls, then i demand to be on *some* poll as well, ONE maybe. no?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

what is the purpose of this poll? what does it accomplish after it is all done?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what is the purpose of this poll? what does it accomplish after it is all done?

the victory goes on the winner's resume. that in turn will help the winner get a lucrative job with the CIA. which is why i want to be on some poll here.

Last edited by Impedimenta on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what is the purpose of this poll? what does it accomplish after it is all done?
I answered it here: https://such.forumotion.com/t10696-most-egregious-violators-of-privacy-proposed-poll#82727
and here https://such.forumotion.com/t10696-most-egregious-violators-of-privacy-proposed-poll#82828
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm

One of the best jokes ever on this site.

lol!

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

It is the census on the number of persons, the number of glass houses and the number of stones.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:29 pm

panini press wrote:
I answered it here: https://such.forumotion.com/t10696-most-egregious-violators-of-privacy-proposed-poll#82727
and here https://such.forumotion.com/t10696-most-egregious-violators-of-privacy-proposed-poll#82828

in that case i don't think you're likely to get a fair answer in the present vitiated atmosphere. i will not be casting a vote.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

It is the census on the number of persons, the number of glass houses and the number of stones.
lol! That's a good way to put it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:42 pm

panini press wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

lol! That's a good way to put it.

Even after his pathetic census got the royal snub from GC , PP continues to laugh like a jackass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Welcome Ram Sharan, elena528, sr, s, ~1, Namboodari, Test voter, Test votee and lurker.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Welcome Ram Sharan, elena528, sr, s, ~1, Namboodari, Test voter, Test votee and lurker.

LOL...doucheshwaran been busy creating new handles I suppose

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Can admin see email addresses used to create new handles?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 pm

atcg wrote:Can admin see email addresses used to create new handles?
Yes, if I login as admin I can see them. But you are not required to provide a valid email address to register on this site.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm

panini press wrote:
Yes, if I login as admin I can see them. But you are not required to provide a valid email address to register on this site.

That blows an honest poll theory.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
panini press wrote:

Yeah, it's possible for people to have multiple handles. But for the most part I don't expect it to distort poll findings. I haven't come across a poll here so far where the results were out of line with what people were saying in their posts.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 pm

panini press wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
panini press wrote:

Yeah, it's possible for people to have multiple handles. But for the most part I don't expect it to distort poll findings. I haven't come across a poll here so far where the results were out of line with what people were saying in their posts.

i was under the impression that you disputed the poll which claimed you and JM were the most interesting posters in this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Welcome Ram Sharan, elena528, sr, s, ~1, Namboodari, Test voter, Test votee and lurker.
Haha... no new handles yet, although I suppose that could change!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i was under the impression that you disputed the poll which claimed you and JM were the most interesting posters in this forum.

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? IMG_2066
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Empty Hellsangel (little puppy)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Beagle-puppy

Back to top Go down

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Empty Hellsangel (little puppy)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:55 pm

that is one cute puppy. what breed is it? (the first one)
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that is one cute puppy. what breed is it? (the first one)

no idea. probably a mutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:00 pm

It is a cute little beagle like #4 on this list:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/31/long-live-the-lab-the-akc-names-the-10-most-popular-dog-breeds-for-2012/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:00 pm

panini press wrote:

Can "activation email upon registration" option be selected after a forum has been in-flight for some time?

Can existing userbase passwords be reset enmasse, as a nuclear option by the admin for cleanup?

ps. it is friday and my limo service has no customers.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

atcg wrote:Can "activation email upon registration" option be selected after a forum has been in-flight for some time?
I think it can be changed. But I prefer the current method -- don't want to require valid emails which I can see.

atcg wrote:Can existing userbase passwords be reset enmasse, as a nuclear option by the admin for cleanup?
No, I don't think so.

atcg wrote:ps. it is friday and my limo service has no customers.
Haha, similar situation here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? IMG_2066
rofl

Before people start misunderstanding the picture... there is a Telugu proverb that talks about the guy who touches his shoulders whenever anyone says the words "pumpkin thief." The idea is that the guy is worried he still has the pumpkins he stole on his shoulders.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/31/long-live-the-lab-the-akc-names-the-10-most-popular-dog-breeds-for-2012/

Remember, HA, that one was my favorite. Its a good breed to have. No need to groom, small poop, no major breed-related medical issues, very little shedding and people-loving. Oops, I forgot ... you are Snoopy!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rofl

Before people start misunderstanding the picture... there is a Telugu proverb that talks about the guy who touches his shoulders whenever anyone says the words "pumpkin thief." The idea is that the guy is worried he still has the pumpkins he stole on his shoulders.

Seems like a good picture of you. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Each problem is an opportunity for improvement.
You guys can shred each other to pieces or use this "privacy" issue to discuss and agree to some form of behavioural guidelines.
Every community needs to define and redefine itself overtime.
Making mistakes is human but learning from those mistakes differentiates survivors over those who become relics.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Remember, HA, that one was my favorite. Its a good breed to have. No need to groom, small poop, no major breed-related medical issues, very little shedding and people-loving. Oops, I forgot ... you are Snoopy!

spoke with my colleague about the beagle. she says it has an annoying bark/growl. went to youtube and checked and i have to say she is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:43 pm

So Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji gave 5+1 vote and JM Saare gave 1 vote to HA?

Looks like it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:So Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji gave 5+1 vote and JM Saare gave 1 vote to HA?

Looks like it.

Uppili the Poopili, the champion pooper, lets lose a blooper.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 pm

after "purported', the word i dislike the most is "egregious".

that's all.

when will ya, ra and la show up? or do they take on only special assignments?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 pm

bw wrote:after "purported', the word i dislike the most is "egregious".

that's all.

do you like the word halcyon?

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:after "purported', the word i dislike the most is "egregious".

that's all.

do you like the word halcyon?

i used to. that was my handle, you know.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

spoke with my colleague about the beagle. she says it has an annoying bark/growl. went to youtube and checked and i have to say she is right.

Didn't you claim to be self employed when JM was lecturing about stealing employer's time.
I guess it is one more lie in the long list.

When you are self-employed , you may have employees. Not colleagues.
And if you claim that your business is big enough to have employees , I just have to laugh.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Didn't you claim to be self employed when JM was lecturing about stealing employer's time.

And if you claim that your business is big enough to have employees , I just have to laugh.

nitpicking on trivialities seems to be your speciality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Nitpick

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

No No. That is your companion's speciality.
BTW , since you didn't deny that , it is proven according to the Rashmun method that you were lying about being self-employed.
And spending that much time on SuCH that you do while being on the employer's clock is criminal.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:00 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

No No. That is your companion's speciality.
BTW , since you didn't deny that , it is proven according to the Rashmun method that you were lying about being self-employed.
And spending that much time on SuCH that you do while being on the employer's clock is criminal.

Who is the most egregious violator of privacy in the history of this community? Nitpicking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down