Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
bw
6 posters

Go down

Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Recently both PP and VP gave the purported real name of an old time sulekha poster in one of their posts. I will not give his name because that will defeat the purpose of this post. i will state though that this guy and I participated in many philosophy discussions.

I would appeal to PP and VP not to use his purported real name again. He himself had stopped using this name as a CH handle and I have reason to believe that the earlier name he had been using was in fact his real name. Perhaps you could refer to him by his initials when talking about him. Or use the other handle he was later using in forum posts to refer to him.

Back to top Go down

Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty Re: Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by bw Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

i hate the word "purported".

that's all.

bw

Back to top Go down

Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty Re: Appeal to Panini Press and Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 am

Rashmun wrote:Recently both PP and VP gave the purported real name of an old time sulekha poster in one of their posts. I will not give his name because that will defeat the purpose of this post. i will state though that this guy and I participated in many philosophy discussions.

I would appeal to PP and VP not to use his purported real name again. He himself had stopped using this name as a CH handle and I have reason to believe that the earlier name he had been using was in fact his real name. Perhaps you could refer to him by his initials when talking about him. Or use the other handle he was later using in forum posts to refer to him.

I agree....I also would like to appeal to PP not to use the purported real name of a poster who praises Akbar incessantly.

I also would appeal to you not to address Carvaka by his current handle in its short form as it appears you are addressing him by his anatomical organ.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Recently both PP and VP gave the purported real name of an old time sulekha poster in one of their posts. I will not give his name because that will defeat the purpose of this post. i will state though that this guy and I participated in many philosophy discussions.

I agree....I also would like to appeal to PP not to use the purported real name of a poster who praises Akbar incessantly.

I also would appeal to you not to address Carvaka by his current handle in its short form as it appears you are addressing him by his anatomical organ.
I have a feeling I should also stop referring to Akbar by his purported real name.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

lol!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 am

Rashmun, he is the type of guy who would want others to use his real name, whether it's purported or not.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Rashmun, he is the type of guy who would want others to use his real name, whether it's purported or not.

Seva it was not you, someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

He really read the Upanishads and could contradict irresponsible statements by those who pretended to know or had an agenda to twist and turn. He was a no nonsense type person. He rubbed some CHers on the wrong side and there was a lot of "fukularistic" mud thrown at him. He left Sulekha in disgust. I was sad to see him go because his scholarship (in Sanskrit and the Upanishads) was genuine and he was straightforward. He was the Anna Hazare of Sulekha corruption! Smile

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down