Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why this kolaveri?

+4
Merlot Daruwala
goodcitizn
Kris
yogi
8 posters

Go down

Why this kolaveri? Empty Why this kolaveri?

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:51 am

For the time i've spent here in SuCH i wonder if this is a place of exchanging views and ideas or to fight over some petty issues.I was thought in my school days that as you grow older you'll learn to forgive mistakes of others.But that doesn't seem to be the case here.Yes,there will be difference of ideas but that doesn't call for constant mud slinging over each other.
This doesn't send right message to your next generation guys like me.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Why this kolaveri? Empty Re: Why this kolaveri?

Post by Kris Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

auro wrote:For the time i've spent here in SuCH i wonder if this is a place of exchanging views and ideas or to fight over some petty issues.I was thought in my school days that as you grow older you'll learn to forgive mistakes of others.But that doesn't seem to be the case here.Yes,there will be difference of ideas but that doesn't call for constant mud slinging over each other.

>>> This is one of the disappointments of growing up, sadly.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:07 am

Kris wrote:
auro wrote:For the time i've spent here in SuCH i wonder if this is a place of exchanging views and ideas or to fight over some petty issues.I was thought in my school days that as you grow older you'll learn to forgive mistakes of others.But that doesn't seem to be the case here.Yes,there will be difference of ideas but that doesn't call for constant mud slinging over each other.

>>> This is one of the disappointments of growing up, sadly.
May not be the case with everyone.
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 am

Actually this is a good place for you to hone your writing skills since SuCHers don't shy away from using both Oxford and Urban dictionaries in their sumo combats. JM and Propa are two ends in a continuum. You are hereby advised to stalk them until a restraining order is placed on you by the Great Glut Admin.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 am

goodcitizn wrote:Actually this is a good place for you to hone your writing skills since SuCHers don't shy away from using both Oxford and Urban dictionaries in their sumo combats. JM and Propa are two ends in a continuum. You are hereby advised to stalk them until a restraining order is placed on you by the Great Glut Admin.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 am

Bwahaha..grow up already, Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

ok Daruwala uncle Cool
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:07 am

auro wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

ok Daruwala uncle Cool

In this forum there is only one Nephew. By unkiling him you are grandunkiling a lot of us which goes against the Privacy Policy (so carefully drafted by the Grand Poobah of Panini). Kindly seek therapy for your avuncular addiction at the earliest.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 am

hahaha, you're right. the most quarrelsome person at this forum is panini press, the administrator. he seems to have set up the forum so that he can pick fights and attack people with impunity. he attended i.i.t.-kharagpur long ago, but behaves like a 12-year-old.

you might try this other forum: http://sulekha.forumotion.com/

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
hahaha, you're right. the most quarrelsome person at this forum is panini press, the administrator. he seems to have set up the forum so that he can pick fights and attack people with impunity. he attended i.i.t.-kharagpur long ago, but behaves like a 12-year-old.

diapered virile lover of the mental defective douchemun, it is you that comes over here on daily basis to pick fights and threaten the admin to leave or you'll call his employers and complain...mentally and emotionally you're a 8 yr old bully. I enjoy kicking your teeth in repeatedly and love the opportunity to do so on daily basis. I remember you tried to threaten me with legal uh excuse me hahahaha action and reporting to, excuse me hahahaha to law enforcement several times in the past. I know some school mates from 3rd grade used to threaten others in such a way...lol.

Ps: how does it feel to be such a toothless old man, in addition to having to wear a diaper and live alone?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

diapered virile lover of the mental defective douchemun, it is you that comes over here on daily basis to pick fights and threaten the admin to leave or you'll call his employers and complain...mentally and emotionally you're a 8 yr old bully. I enjoy kicking your teeth in repeatedly and love the opportunity to do so on daily basis. I remember you tried to threaten me with legal uh excuse me hahahaha action and reporting to, excuse me hahahaha to law enforcement several times in the past. I know some school mates from 3rd grade used to threaten others in such a way...lol.

Ps: how does it feel to be such a toothless old man, in addition to having to wear a diaper and live alone?

flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

flimflam2 to Propagandhi on sulekha wrote:i suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:the most quarrelsome person at this forum is panini press, the administrator.
I am sorry my posts seem to have upset you. I will try not to upset you so much in future.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

flimflam2 writing to Propagandhi on sulekha.com wrote:
## it wasn't intended to be wit, you twit. i was serious. as serious as you were when you:

## - whined about...Vaani's hairy legs in disgust, to elicit the sympathy of women in sulekha's old chat room, about six years ago.

## - were in the chat room all day long when you spent a month or two at your company's san diego office, with your tongue hanging out, trying to "pick up" the firmly-married women here, because bittu singh fobby took you for a ride, and told you stories about all the "hott bytches" of sulekha with whom he had had sex!

## - recounted in a post your attainment of your loftiest sexual experience when you drove across the border from vancouver to seattle with a friend, picked up a floozie from a bar, took her to a hotel, and watched, as your friend played with her in bed!

## - told us about another of your "sexual" experiences - watching a woman with bare breasts in a chain restaurant, and being scared away by her large boyfriend when you stared at them. (i have no idea why the woman was exposing her breats in a public place; perhaps she needed to breast-feed her baby.)

## - bragged about your highest attainment in life: NOT marrying a telugu woman, but a kannadiga! hahaha!

flimflam2 to Propagandhi on sulekha wrote:i suppose, eyesight could be a factor in one's enjoyment of sex. if one had poor eyesight, for example, ugly women may become more bearable. and one's erection may not subside even while one is between vaaNi's hairy legs (about which propagandhi used to complain to women in sulekha's old chat room).

More hovering from the douchemun to the diapered 1..careful or you'll get lockjaw and not be able to eat.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 pm

You are wrong. Life goes through a whole circle. as one gets older, they return to their state of youth, teenage yrs and babydom.

Just think... a 80 yr old blabbers and makes as much sense as a 6 yr old, and also needs as much help physically as a 6 yr old. Now this must a lesson for the next generation guys like you.

so no surprise that we are into mud slinging. We love it and keeps our energy level up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:12 pm

I also find this with Rashmun. What do u think JM?
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

auro wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahaha, you're right. the most quarrelsome person at this forum is panini press, the administrator. he seems to have set up the forum so that he can pick fights and attack people with impunity. he attended i.i.t.-kharagpur long ago, but behaves like a 12-year-old.

It is not fair to find fault with Rashmun Sir ji's argumentative behavior. That is mainly due to his mental health issues and one should take a compassionate view of his behavior.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
auro wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahaha, you're right. the most quarrelsome person at this forum is panini press, the administrator. he seems to have set up the forum so that he can pick fights and attack people with impunity. he attended i.i.t.-kharagpur long ago, but behaves like a 12-year-old.

It is not fair to find fault with Rashmun Sir ji's argumentative behavior. That is mainly due to his mental health issues and one should take a compassionate view of his behavior.
Oh i didn't know that!poor fella
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 pm

auro wrote:

Thus spoke the Pooper!

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:33 pm

You are wrong. Life goes through a whole circle. as one gets older, they return to their state of youth, teenage yrs and babydom.

Just think... a 80 yr old blabbers and makes as much sense as a 6 yr old, and also needs as much help physically as a 6 yr old. Now this must a lesson for the next generation guys like you.

so no surprise that we are into mud slinging. We love it and keeps our energy level up.
So you say that fighting over here is justified?And the same thing when done in assembly/parliament why do we find it wrong?
Doesn't your apply over there?
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down