Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why this kolaveri di ....

3 posters

Go down

why this kolaveri di ....  Empty why this kolaveri di ....

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:04 pm

so, last summer we all went to the bahamas trip (yes we "all" went... upps, yes ours is the best non marriage, and southindian, no this is not fiction).

so anyway, kids wanted vacation, and i am a bit of a phattu to venture out alone to different places with two kids on my own. the only time i do so, we make a beeline to my hometown.

so anyway, we all went to the bahamas, as that also means he incurs half the cost.

so anyway, there we decided to take lazy river rides, which really were sorta rapids rides given some of the falls at some places. There was a big fight for the tubes as it looked like everyone in the resort was there, and before you know it, xh and i were stuck to share a double tube together. i sat in the front, and he behind me. daughter has recorded the look on my face when his two feet landed around my shoulders and me going - eww keep your feet back.

so anyway, there we were, going round and round. Got adjusted to each other. worked as a team whenever we had to deal with staying on the currents.

then we came across a local man there, sort of a lifeguard. He looked at us and began singing.

why this kolaveri kolaveri di...

impressive. we laughed and acknowledged that he knows the song and he knows we are brown people.

but he continued singing even as we were slowly going out of his sight....

white skin-u girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart-u black-u
eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u
my future dark

hahahha... although my smile sorta became sheepish, and XH was laughing.

so anyway... this is the throwback to the song

Back to top Go down

why this kolaveri di ....  Empty Re: why this kolaveri di ....

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:32 pm

I suspect people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all this to yourself.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 pm

swapna wrote:I suspect people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all this to yourself.

and

I am sure people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all to yourself.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:I suspect people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all this to yourself.

and

I am sure people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all     to yourself.

and that's how he retired early...a certain architect living in orange county pays for him to stay away at a safe margin of 3+ states. that and the big money, excuse me, hahahaha.....earned from kaykaytee consultancy, excuse me again, hahahahaahaha, allows him to be the male geriatric of leisure that he is currently.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:58 pm

kolaveri boringu, dhanush boringu, vitTu skinnu boringu, blacku skinnu boringu.

the only thingu that's mildly interestingu is the very tamil, head-swivel of the woman on the left, at about1:06 or 1:07, which is intended to mean "verrry niceu"' ("rromba nalla irukku"), and more generally conveys quick willingness and close agreement, usually of a wife with a husband, or of a younger person with an older one.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:10 pm

oh so a head-swivel is tamil now?

when will you guys get out of your small little wells?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:12 pm

and

I am sure people will be offering you large amounts of money to keep all     to yourself.
uppu,

you already know the brand name of her underwear, her bra size, and the critical dates of her cycle; you can't gain amything else from this behenji.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm

swapna wrote:

and

uppu,

you already know the brand name of her underwear, her bra size, and the critical dates of her cycle; you can't gain amything else from this behenji.

lol, not sure why you had to mention this, but let's make this a level playing field.

i buy different brands of underwear. my last buy was from bali's, on sale, at factory outlets. i am cheap.

my bra size is 36C.

and today is the 3rd day of my periods.

ok, now what?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:53 pm

and

uppu, a little originality?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

and

uppu,

lol, not sure why you had to mention this, but let's make this a level playing field.

i buy different brands of underwear. my last buy was from bali's, on sale, at factory outlets. i am cheap.

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?
irrelevant, not interested. even uppu saamy doesn't care whether he has authentic info about brand names, sizes or dates. even if you've given him the wrong sizes, etc., he'll be satisfied and flattered that he (probably) knows what others might not. what I've described here is a large part of sam's sex life.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:08 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

and

uppu,

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?
irrelevant, not interested. even uppu saamy doesn't care whether he has authentic info about brand names, sizes or dates. even if you've given him the wrong sizes, etc., he'll be satisfied and flattered that he (probably) knows what others might not. what I've described here is a large part of sam's sex life.

why did you feel the urge to 'describe' his sex life when you did upthread? how was that relevant there? more importantly, why did you need to talk about my private info when you did that? what was your intent?

how is your sex life? existent or non-existent? did any such woman ever give you her bra size info privately?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna ed wrote:

and

uppu,

you already know the brand name of her underwear, her bra size, and the critical dates of her cycle; you can't gain anything else from this behenji.

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?

why did you feel the urge to 'describe' his sex life when you did upthread? how was that relevant there? more importantly, why did you need to talk about my private info when you did that? what was your intent?

how is your sex life? existent or non-existent? did any such woman ever give you her bra size info privately?
I can't tell you why I felt the urge; but the reason I acted on the urge is that oppusaamy is an interesting observation (data point); and I am empowered by both the first amendment to the u.s. constitution, and the constitution of india. (look up both.) 

moreover, I enjoy using my freedom of speech to expose religious bigots, inciters of hindu-muslim and inter caste violence, and nasty, sex deprived women who mistakenly believe that.they enjoy special privileges that men don't.

I didn't need to talk about your sex life, and I didn't. you talk a great deal about your own sex life *puke*. indeed, you've confessed that you're an "excort." 

I did talk about uppu's sex life, which consists mostly of digging up info about the bra sizes of the women here, but that I did would be none of your business.

this may not be any of my business, but I'm curious; do you have your ex-husband's permission to write about his private life here?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna ed wrote:
uppu,

you already know the brand name of her underwear, her bra size, and the critical dates of her cycle; you can't gain anything else from this behenji.

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?

I can't tell you why I felt the urge; but the reason I acted on the urge is that oppusaamy is an interesting observation (data point); and I am empowered by both the first amendment to the u.s. constitution, and the constitution of india. (look up both.) 

moreover, I enjoy using my freedom of speech to expose religious bigots, inciters of hindu-muslim and inter caste violence, and nasty, sex deprived women who mistakenly believe that.they enjoy special privileges that men don't.

I didn't need to talk about your sex life, and I didn't. you talk a great deal about your own sex life *puke*. indeed, you've confessed that you're an "excort." 

I did talk about uppu's sex life, which consists mostly of digging up info about the bra sizes of the women here, but that I did would be none of your business.

this may not be any of my business, but I'm curious; do you have your ex-husband's permission to write about his private life here?

do you have your ex w's written permission to write about her outdoor pissing habits? what about the time you let everyone on the internets know she has a habit of bathing with son and daughter putting that full blown chia pet on display for impressionable children? did you have written and notarized permission for sharing that?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:37 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna ed wrote:
uppu,

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?

all the words in bold required no emphasis. making them bold, when you could have used italics -- that too sparingly, in such a short post has made your text excessively punctuated, jarring, displeasing to the eye, un-original and because i am kind i will not smash a lota on your ingoaranus (google it) head as an english teacher (not professor) would have. $2. expect me anytime to collect it. you have to flee your refugee camp before you die if you don't wan't to see me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna ed wrote:
uppu,

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?

please rewrite the 2 highlighted-in-red sentences above in correct english for people to understand.

and lol... so many words when you could have simply said: "i, swapna, am a lecherous old man".

wondering if you realized that the extent of your own sex life is telling a woman online that you experienced an e upon seeing her name. Sad, but true.

that reminds me. you once bragged on chat that you know 'everything' about a certain woman poster here. what does 'everything' mean there? do tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:18 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

my bra size is 36C.

ok, now what?

please rewrite the 2 highlighted-in-red sentences above in correct english for people to understand.

and lol... so many words when you could have simply said: "i, swapna, am a lecherous old man".

wondering if you realized that the extent of your own sex life is telling a woman online that you experienced an e upon seeing her name. Sad, but true.

that reminds me. you once bragged on chat that you know 'everything' about a certain woman poster here. what does 'everything' mean there? do tell.
have not followed the thread but he once posted about how his wife did su su in public (the fact that he posted implied he was proud of it). and then he further went on to slander her by crying "why are you slandering my wife" by quoting the link to his post in old sulekha -- and repeatedly (oh the irony, the sarchasm... google it swapna darling). was there a bigger jackass born? i'm glad his wife divorced him and now he is somewhat married to something, some object... yes! tch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:12 am

swapna wrote:

uh, first amendment to indian constitution is about abuse of freedom of speech. so in affect you could be jailed in india for abuse of freedom of speech in this case. look it up, constipated1.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

uh, first amendment to indian constitution is about abuse of freedom of speech. so in affect you could be jailed in india for abuse of freedom of speech in this case. look it up, constipated1.
lol.

swapna darling your turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down