Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?

4 posters

Go down

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap38%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap0%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap13%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap0%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap13%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_lcap25%Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Empty Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Empty Re: Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 pm

In terms of both looks (even having been chosen the beauty queen in a national competition) and acting talent, Nutan probably ranks at the top in India.

According to Lata, when Nutan lip-synced songs in the movies people would notice Nutan's neck-muscles moving in sync with the song, as if she was singing it live while shooting the scene.

Here is a number ("Nigahen Milane Ko Jee Chahta Hai") by Asha Bhosle from the movie "Dil Hi To Hai", starring Nutan,
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Empty Re: Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoVjVy3U1kQstBWCia97i2ovgQsA7-A-Fs8aPfVvzqjxLClP59

kamala H

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

I forgot Waheeda Rehman. And Sadhana. And i am sure many others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:In terms of both looks (even having been chosen the beauty queen in a national competition) and acting talent, Nutan probably ranks at the top in India.

According to Lata, when Nutan lip-synced songs in the movies people would notice Nutan's neck-muscles moving in sync with the song, as if she was singing it live while shooting the scene.

Here is a number ("Nigahen Milane Ko Jee Chahta Hai") by Asha Bhosle from the movie "Dil Hi To Hai", starring Nutan,
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

in terms of looks, there is noone who comes close to this lady:

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala-rare-pics648494

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Madhubala had great looks, but acting-wise many other Indian actresses were / are better known.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Madhubala had great looks, but acting-wise many other Indian actresses were / are better known.

i agree. although some of her performances (mughal e azam, chalti ka naam gaadi) are excellent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 pm

garam_kuta wrote:Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoVjVy3U1kQstBWCia97i2ovgQsA7-A-Fs8aPfVvzqjxLClP59

kamala H

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 pm

I voted Sridevi...for her English Vinglish.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Madhubala was b'ful alright but if we ignore the time, she was fat.

Hema Malini was very beautiful and aged well too. but not if u compare her with Kat. but a close second.

vaijayantimala -why is she even on the list of options 8-| short and fat.

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

Sridevi - i was a rekha fan. i could nvr look past sridevi's voice.

Madhuri Dixit - great dancer and good smile. but fat.

Zeenat Aman - stylish and sexy but bebo beats her anyday

Parveen Babi - not my kinda gal..i like her hair

Kareena Kapoor - da sexiest imo

Katrina Kaif - in my opinion she's the prettiest most b'ful heroin of all time. she's perfect and looks like a doll.

PS: rashmun i accidentally voted 'other' why did u not put kat's name on top or at least in the middle. somewhere i could i find it easily.

Last edited by seven on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm

seven wrote:Madhubala was b'ful alright but if we ignore the time, she was fat.

Hema Malini was very beautiful and aged well too. but not if u compare her with Kat. but a close second.

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

Sridevi - i was a rekha fan. i could nvr look past her voice.

Katrina Kaif - in my opinion she's the prettiest most b'ful heroins of all time. she's perfect and looks like a doll.

i find Kareena Kapoor ugly. Seriously i can't stand her. Neither her looks nor her acting. One person who is not extremely beautiful (but not ugly either) but a great actress is Kajol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

Katrina Kaif - in my opinion she's the prettiest most b'ful heroins of all time. she's perfect and looks like a doll.

i find Kareena Kapoor ugly. Seriously i can't stand her. Neither her looks nor her acting. One person who is not extremely beautiful (but not ugly either) but a great actress is Kajol.

ok so u like buffaloes more than real b'ful ppl. if kajol wasnt from the filmy family, no one would ve given her a chance to work in movies. she got better with time but you can only do so much. my mom also likes her. but i dont see why.

we are not talking about acting. preity zinta is a better actor than any of these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

Katrina Kaif - in my opinion she's the prettiest most b'ful heroin of all time. she's perfect and looks like a doll.

PS: rashmun i accidentally voted 'other' why did u not put kat's name on top or at least in the middle. somewhere i could i find it easily.

i don't find madhubala fat.

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala1

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala_rarest_pic_1941_James+Burke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

ok so u like buffaloes more than real b'ful ppl. if kajol wasnt from the filmy family, no one would ve given her a chance to work in movies. she got better with time but you can only do so much. my mom also likes her. but i dont see why.

we are not talking about acting. preity zinta is a better actor than any of these.

no, when it comes to acting, i prefer kajol to priety zinta. no ifs, no buts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

no, when it comes to acting, i prefer kajol to priety zinta. no ifs, no buts.

ok CAN (note: no if or but) kajol's crying make u cry? i'm thinking NO.
when preity zinta cries, you can see it in her eyes. and she's 100X prettier so that adds too to the overall performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Rekha - ahh-mazzing

i don't find madhubala fat.

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala1

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Madhubala_rarest_pic_1941_James+Burke

LOL seriously?

ok comparatively at least??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Hindi+Movie+Actress+Madhubala+in+different+Moods+-+Photograhed+by+James+Burke+1951+%25282%2529

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Fat people have feelings too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Fat people have feelings too.

But, we are not talking about feelings....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm

i also called her b'ful. which she was. in those days that was the average size of women. i understand that. not to hurt anyone's feelings. and if anyone then rashmun should be blamed for starting a competition between alive heroins and the ones that are no more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

But, we are not talking about feelings....Razz

yea well that too

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 pm

garam_kuta wrote:Who is the most beautiful actress in the history of Indian cinema?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoVjVy3U1kQstBWCia97i2ovgQsA7-A-Fs8aPfVvzqjxLClP59

LOL
kamala H

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down