Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NI actress says Telugu cinema respects women more than Tamil cinema

Go down

NI actress says Telugu cinema respects women more than Tamil cinema Empty NI actress says Telugu cinema respects women more than Tamil cinema

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 am

Kajal Aggarwal, 26, is destiny's child. In just six years of her career, she has featured in 26 films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. She was always pampered, wealthy and lucky. Being an actress has made her more patient. Ahead of her latest film Special 26, she talks to Times of India about the frenzy around 'the hero' in Tamil films, her favourite co-stars Junior NTR and Vijay and why she is considered lucky for a film.

Do you find a difference between Tamil and Telugu cinema?
Yes, there is a difference. I prefer the Telugu film industry as women are respected more than they are in the Tamil film industry. In Tamil cinema, they care only about their hero, who is God. Of course, I don't give a shit and go and sit in my van.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/Telugu-cinema-respects-women-more-than-Tamil-cinema-Kajal/articleshow/18362125.cms

Back to top Go down