Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema?

2 posters

Go down

So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema? Empty So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:34 am

rjpal
8:35 AM EDT
I don't know. I think you are forgetting Bollywood. Bollywood is dominated by Hindi films and the big stars are people like Shah Rukh Khan or Aishwarya Rai Bacchan or Amitabh Bacchan. Rajnikanth would be unknown to most north Indians.

It is good that WP is giving publicity to the Tamil movie industry, but it is a mistake to conflate it with the Indian movie industry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/indias-biggest-action-movie-star-isnt-just-an-actor-he-is-god/2016/07/22/e30fa88a-4e8f-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-moretopstories2_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory#comments

Glad to see this moron NI getting a taste of his own medicine. Thanks Wapo. Thanks Rama Lakshmi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema? Empty Re: So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema?

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:37 am

Now on an anti North Indian rant, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema? Empty Re: So Tamil cinema is not Indian cinema?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:Now on an anti North Indian rant, Comrade?
Nah! I was just highlighting how North Indians react when Bollywood is put in its place.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down