Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date?

+2
artood2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date?

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Vote_lcap50%Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Vote_lcap50%Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Empty Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Empty Re: Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

neither.

Back to top Go down

Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date? Empty Re: Which of these two would you prefer to be your Valentine date?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

my response exactly!

i wanted to know why aren't there more choices then i thought prolly its an insider joke from today that i'm not aware of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 pm

seven wrote:exactly my answer!

i wanted to know why aren't there more choices then i thought prolly its an insider joke from today that i'm not aware of

you are right. it involved bw, impy, and the wimp who calls himself artood. When impy expressed annoyance with artood for trying to get close to bw on valentine's day artood claimed bw was his akka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:

you are right. it involved bw, impy, and the wimp who calls himself artood. When impy expressed annoyance with artood for trying to get close to bw on valentine's day artood claimed bw was his akka.

i like r2d2 and he's not a wimp.

also, i didn't understand the joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:neither.

well we know your "choice."

BTW, why are women answering this survey?

I will put the question this way ?

who would go out with me? Impulu, Blabby, or someone else ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:

for all you know I may be the age of your dad so show respect.

This is the side-effect of starting n different threads, i totally missed this one when this is apparently just to take a shot at me. Here is a nice little puzzle for you: decode it

6... 15 6 6

I could have said that straight away but you have some serious time available to waste
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

This is the side-effect of starting n different threads, i totally missed this one when this is apparently just to take a shot at me. Here is a nice little puzzle for you: decode it

6... 15 6 6

I could have said that straight away but you have some serious time available to waste

bw posted a response to your post, calling you thambi, but later she deleted it. can you guess why?

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:bw posted a response to your post, calling you thambi, but later she deleted it. can you guess why?

Its your itch you scratch it...
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:bw posted a response to your post, calling you thambi, but later she deleted it. can you guess why?

Its your itch you scratch it...

tut tut.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

6... 15 6 6

And for those of us who don't have time to waste, can you give the solution to the puzzle ?
PS: I am the one who gave negative vote to Rashmun in this thread.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:58 pm

b_A wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

6... 15 6 6

And for those of us who don't have time to waste, can you give the solution to the puzzle ?
PS: I am the one who gave negative vote to Rashmun, and also--indirectly--to Panini Press in this thread.

*Corrected* lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 am

Wah! Queen impy is leading queen
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 am

Rekz wrote:Wah! Queen impy is leading queen

You know that the only one voting on this poll is Rashmun,right?
This is his revenge on bw for voting +1 in the non-anonymous poll to ban rashmun.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 am

b_A wrote:

This is his revenge on bw for voting +1 in the non-anonymous poll to ban rashmun.

in fact my vote went to bw in this poll. bw fascinates me. and she later clarified that she does not want me to be banned. The +1 was for the fact that i tend to be repetitious in my posts on certain topics and she is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

in fact my vote went to bw in this poll. bw fascinates me. and she later clarified that she does not want me to be banned. The +1 was for the fact that i tend to be repetitious in my posts on certain topics and she is right.

** geez, i wish i had a creepy stalker like you, but i'm not so lucky.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

** geez, i wish i had a creepy stalker like you, but i'm not so lucky.

You might wish to work on sharpening your intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Hmmm
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Hmmm
?

Why is this post dug out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down