Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Marathadi Saamiyaar

5 posters

Go down

To Marathadi Saamiyaar Empty To Marathadi Saamiyaar

Post by Rishi Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 am

Do you ever get depressed by the bad news?

Especially the article you posted about those three girls who were raped and murdered in Maharashtra. It seems they were hungry and went out to a nearby dhabaa and asked for food. Their mother was too poor to feed her children.

Of late I am beginning to believe in fate. There is no way to explain the inequities in life.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Marathadi Saamiyaar Empty Re: To Marathadi Saamiyaar

Post by Rekz Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 am

Most of the world news is depressing....
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 am

Rishi wrote:Do you ever get depressed by the bad news?

Especially the article you posted about those three girls who were raped and murdered in Maharashtra. It seems they were hungry and went out to a nearby dhabaa and asked for food. Their mother was too poor to feed her children.

Of late I am beginning to believe in fate. There is no way to explain the inequities in life.

When someone absolutely helpless, weak is attacked, exploited, abused, and cheated without any reason by complete strangers for selfish reasons I feel very bad. Women, children, old people, and handicapped fall in this category. For the 3 little girls with no father and a poor mother daily food and daily life in itself is a challenge and torture. To attack and rape them is inhuman.

I love Sharia laws when it comes to crimes. The Indian constitution should have used the shariat for IPC and instead of the civil segment of the Shariat. India would have been a much better country and much less trouble in other areas.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 am

As I always say..20 secs of my every min is depressing when I look all around me- and now and then 10 secs feeling sorry for myself (the unfairness and inequities), but try to cope, deal and be happy with the other 30-40 secs.

I don't tell people what to believe..and will never try to undermine their hope, faith and feelings..but, *I know* there are many things beyond human control.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 am

Maria S wrote:

As I always say..20 secs of my every min is depressing when I look all around me- and now and then 10 secs feeling sorry for myself (the unfairness and inequities), but try to cope, deal and be happy with the other 30-40 secs.

I don't tell people what to believe..and will never try to undermine their hope, faith and feelings..but, *I know* there are many things beyond human control.

>>>>which begs the question, why are you spending half of every waking minute on the NI/SI threads? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

Kris wrote:
Maria S wrote:

>>>>which begs the question, why are you spending half of every waking minute on the NI/SI threads? Smile

LOL Kris!

Ok..After I do that - will spend 2 secs on your comments and find some cheer!

Seriously, it is what it is..trying to be sane, trying to accept pain as part of the human condition.. and deal with it, is not easy at all.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down