Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Marathadi Saamiyaar a pervert?

2 posters

Go down

Is Marathadi Saamiyaar a pervert? Empty Is Marathadi Saamiyaar a pervert?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 am

Upps Aunty, you seem to have quite a track record on Sulekha's Coffeehouse of supporting and even desiring underage sex.

Unwilling to believe this, I looked everywhere for any unequivocal condemnation from you of child-molesters and pedophiles over the years, and found none. Zilch. Nada.

Therefore, applying your own logic in these matters, I reluctantly conclude that you are either a pedophile yourself or a fervent supporter of that sickness. Please get some help urgently.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Is Marathadi Saamiyaar a pervert? Empty Re: Is Marathadi Saamiyaar a pervert?

Post by southindian Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Upps Aunty, you seem to have quite a track record on Sulekha's Coffeehouse of supporting and even desiring underage sex.

Unwilling to believe this, I looked everywhere for any unequivocal condemnation from you of child-molesters and pedophiles over the years, and found none. Zilch. Nada.

Therefore, applying your own logic in these matters, I reluctantly conclude that you are either a pedophile yourself or a fervent supporter of that sickness. Please get some help urgently.
aVivek, that's right and Bittu too agrees with you.

Make sure you educate youself with M-team Jeopardy questions, since you travel quite a bit.
What is the name of Muhammad's mother? 

Thanks to global M-team efforts, US, Europe and rest of the world will educate, adopt M-team agenda in a decade.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

Avivek, do you always feel compelled to post some irrelevant, incomprehensible nonsense completely unrelated to the topic under discussion? The next time you feel that way, take a deep breath and count to ten. If the feeling persists, go take a cold shower.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Avivek, do you always feel compelled to post some irrelevant, incomprehensible nonsense completely unrelated to the topic under discussion? The next time you feel that way, take a deep breath and count to ten. If the feeling persists, go take a cold shower.
aVivek, Yes I do.

That's called hijacking the thread to tell you what's on my mind.

Do you  know the name of Muhammad's mother? You have 30 seconds... or in your case 30 minutes.

No life-lines, because people got killed for not answering this question.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down