Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils?

4 posters

Go down

Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils? Empty Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I personally think they are neither. They are, pure and simple, fukularists - the Laloos, Mulayams and K'nidhis of the discussion forum.

Do they contribute to the culture of India? NO. Indian culture (positive or negative) is maintained by rural folks. Even Anna Hazare is accused of representing the urban segment. Kapil Sibil is a pukkaa urbanite.

The brilliant SU-CHers are, at best, like Mohammad Ali Jinnah - the port wine-sipping, pork-eating, ultra bourgeois (in commie usage) urbanite who pretended to represent the rural Sindhi and Punjabi Muslim peasant.

Awaiting responses from SU-CHers, especially from Merlot, Max and PP. Smile

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils? Empty Re: Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils?

Post by goodcitizn Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Does Vakvaka Pakapaka in Telugu translate to Mumbo Jumbo? Just curious and no offense meant.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils? Empty Re: Are extremely brilliant SU-CHers Anna Hazares or Kapil Sibils?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Does Vakvaka Pakapaka in Telugu translate to Mumbo Jumbo? Just curious and no offense meant.

Good that you didn't follow it! The mambo jumbo was written for response from extremely brilliant SU-CH scholars whose names were mentioned Very Happy.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm

vp garu ,

titlu kuda anta tippi tippi rayala ? kasta direct ga tittandi babu.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I personally think they are neither. They are, pure and simple, fukularists - the Laloos, Mulayams and K'nidhis of the discussion forum.

Do they contribute to the culture of India? NO. Indian culture (positive or negative) is maintained by rural folks. Even Anna Hazare is accused of representing the urban segment. Kapil Sibil is a pukkaa urbanite.

The brilliant SU-CHers are, at best, like Mohammad Ali Jinnah - the port wine-sipping, pork-eating, ultra bourgeois (in commie usage) urbanite who pretended to represent the rural Sindhi and Punjabi Muslim peasant.

Not sure how to oblige you with a response. Ok, I do sip port on occasion (more as a dessert wine - normal preference is a Bordeaux). I so relish my pork (but like beef better and duck best). I'm absolutely urbanite and view rural communities as primitive (and soon to be endangered) cesspools of feudal and casteist prejudices.

OTOH, I don't represent any peasants, Sindhi, Punjabi, Hindu or Muslim. Sorry.

That said, I think of Anna Hazare as a rustic simpleton aka Gampa Guruvugaaru who should stick to tying up and slapping alcoholics in his little fiefdom.

Kapil Sibal and Jinnah OTOH are not very different from each other. So ya, I think both are absolute creeps but I share an urban vibe with them. Hope this helps, Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I personally think they are neither. They are, pure and simple, fukularists - the Laloos, Mulayams and K'nidhis of the discussion forum.

Not sure how to oblige you with a response. Ok, I do sip port on occasion (more as a dessert wine - normal preference is a Bordeaux). I so relish my pork (but like beef better and duck best). I'm absolutely urbanite and view rural communities as primitive (and soon to be endangered) cesspools of feudal and casteist prejudices.

OTOH, I don't represent any peasants, Sindhi, Punjabi, Hindu or Muslim. Sorry.

That said, I think of Anna Hazare as a rustic simpleton aka Gampa Guruvugaaru who should stick to tying up and slapping alcoholics in his little fiefdom.

Kapil Sibal and Jinnah OTOH are not very different from each other. So ya, I think both are absolute creeps but I share an urban vibe with them. Hope this helps, Unkil.

You did what Gults say, "pappu lo kaalu vesaav"! May be PP will explain it to you. Very Happy

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down