Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue

2 posters

Go down

Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue Empty Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm

A leading RSS ideologue today backed Press Council of India Chairman Justice Markandey Katju's reported observation that "Pakistan is an artificial nation and a failed state" but said it was difficult to accept his entire views on the subject made during a lecture here.

"Justice Katju's remark that Pakistan is an artificial nation and a failed state is quite evident from the happenings in Pakistan and Bangladesh," according to P Parameswaran, author and director of the RSS intellectual and cultural forum Bharatheeya Vichara Kendram. Seizing on Katju's speech at the Institute of Parliamentary Affairs here yesterday, he said in a statement that the views voiced by him were bound to raise many an eyebrow among large sections of people in Kerala and rest of the country.

"It remains to be seen how the supporters of the partition, especially the Muslim league, respond to Katju's prediction that within 20-25 years India and Pakistan will be reunited," he said. Referring to strains among different sections and regions in Pakistan, he said the objective of All India Muslim League under Jinnah of creating an Islamic nation had miserably failed to materialise. In contrast, Muslims in Hindu majority India had been co-existing with the majority community in "a harmonious and peaceful atmosphere, barring a few relatively minor and sporadic incidents," he said. "Justice Katju deserves congratulations for his courageous statement that reunion between the two countries alone can bring about lasting peace in this region. But scholars of history will find it difficult to subscribe to his views that India is largely a nation of immigrants," Parameswaran said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_katju-s-views-on-india-pak-only-partly-correct-rss-ideologue_1807655

Back to top Go down

Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue Empty Re: Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:26 pm

It is strange that the RSS is warming up to Katju while Uppili and Vakavaka (who claim to be RSS supporters) remain cold to him.

Back to top Go down

Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue Empty Re: Katju is courageous, partly correct, and deserves to be congratulated: RSS ideologue

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:It is strange that the RSS is warming up to Katju while Uppili and Vakavaka (who claim to be RSS supporters) remain cold to him.

Bcz RSS is for Akhand Bharat, and I am for disintegration of PakiSatan with free citizenship there for all Indian iSlamists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:It is strange that the RSS is warming up to Katju while Uppili and Vakavaka (who claim to be RSS supporters) remain cold to him.

Bcz RSS is for Akhand Bharat, and I am for disintegration of PakiSatan with free citizenship there for all Indian iSlamists.

So, according to you, Pak should disintegrate and then unite with India?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

So, according to you, Pak should disintegrate and then unite with India?

Stop Muning rashly others' statements.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Stop twisting facts.
I never claimed to be a supporter of RSS. I donated money to RSS for their help with the Tsunami victims. I did that after finding that they were doing a good job. If DKheads did the same, I might have donated money to their organization. Unfortunately, the fukular cheats were known to pocketing the money.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Stop twisting facts.
I never claimed to be a supporter of RSS. I donated money to RSS for their help with the Tsunami victims. I did that after finding that they were doing a good job. If DKheads did the same, I might have donated money to their organization. Unfortunately, the fukular cheats were known to pocketing the money.

Sandilya, you can fool others but not me. I have read your posts on indolink and I was around during the Ibrahim vs Sandilya era.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 pm

We all know that you lie and twist to suite your needs.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:We all know that you lie and twist to suite your needs.

If i have misunderstood you, please excuse me. But why resort to abusive language? According to Advaita, which you claim you believe in, i am also Brahman (God) and you should treat me accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down