Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM

+5
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Kris
nevada
Idéfix
ashdoc
9 posters

Go down

No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM Empty No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM

Post by ashdoc Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 am

http://emasti.in/threads/no-more-gandhis-rahul-gandhi-says-he-does-not-want-to-marry-or-have-kids-or-become-pm.688/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM Empty Re: No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

I don't care about his views on marriage and kids, but please nobody try to change his mind on the PM thing!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM Empty Re: No more Gandhis !! Rahul does not want to marry or have kids or become PM

Post by ashdoc Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

trofimov wrote:I don't care about his views on marriage and kids, but please nobody try to change his mind on the PM thing!

he is so hated on the internet which is dominated by upper caste hindus Very Happy

but the problem is that the common man in the country does not have a problem in he becoming PM .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:11 am

Power without accountability is so much more fun! Why become PM when you can wield power behind the scenes?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 am

It is amazing that a guy who is in his position entirely because of nepotism makes these statements against nepotism in politics. If not for his family ties, fewer people would listen to his views on politics than to the views of any SuCHer. I suppose he doesn't get the irony of this situation.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:49 am

ashdoc wrote:http://emasti.in/threads/no-more-gandhis-rahul-gandhi-says-he-does-not-want-to-marry-or-have-kids-or-become-pm.688/

>>>> I want him to swear he won't adopt either.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 am

ashdoc wrote:http://emasti.in/threads/no-more-gandhis-rahul-gandhi-says-he-does-not-want-to-marry-or-have-kids-or-become-pm.688/

He has learnt a thing or two from his mother MT (mahaa tyaagi). She walked away from PM-ship only to control the govt. from behind the scene. He is not only giving up on the PM's post but also saying that he will remain a bachelor. He knows how the average Hindu respects a person who gives up family life for the country. This is a new way to get votes, I guess! Soon, CONwallahs will compare him to Bhishma, Bharat, etc.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 pm

So, Rahul-ji is trying to be a "Naishtika Brahmachari"!

There is a purana story in which Krishna is described as a naishtika brahmachari! The logic is that he spends his time with all those young ladies, etc., and develops a genuine friendship beyond lust and sex. A fellow who tries very hard to be away from women spends more time imagining and struggling to stop dirty thoughts entering his mind. Come think of it, Modi lives a life of a bachelor. His recent comments about Shashi Taroor's wife suggests that he is in the latter category. How about Nityananda Mahraj-ji? I suppose, he is one step ahead of Krishna - by indulging in the real acts, he probably claims to be immune to dirty thoughts. So, a prostitute can claim to be a brahmachari. I remember a follower of "Sahaja maarga" telling a story. A fellow, who is married for a long time and had several kids, and his wife were trying to cross a river and found it impossible because of the wind and waves. He stands in front of the river and says, "if I am a perfect brahmachari, this river will part and give us way". Miraculously, the river gives way! Puzzled, the wife asks, "we are married, did our "duties" and got kids, how is it possible that you are a brahmachari"? Anyway, he gives an elaborate explanation........

So, is Rahul mian doing the right thing or not?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

nevada wrote:Power without accountability is so much more fun! Why become PM when you can wield power behind the scenes?

...and one can loot the country more by not being PM. Manipulating deals, kickbacks are so easy when media is not following 24x7.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

What I heard was this. Rahul is gay. He is in a relationship with a British white man who is now a resident of New Delhi.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 pm

vp,
what is your point?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Rishi wrote:What I heard was this. Rahul is gay. He is in a relationship with a British white man who is now a resident of New Delhi.

I have never been more gay than today, by hearing this news. Not that there's anything wrong in that.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:vp,
what is your point?

Good question Very Happy

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Rishi wrote:What I heard was this. Rahul is gay. He is in a relationship with a British white man who is now a resident of New Delhi.

Are you saying that a gay person should not become India's PM?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Are you saying that a gay person should not become India's PM?

I did not say this.

What I am saying is that Rahul should come out of the closet and proudly declare that he is gay.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down