Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
6 posters

Go down

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi Empty Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Will-marry-when-I-find-the-right-girl-Rahul-Gandhi/articleshow/32191465.cms

>>> that's like saying 'never'
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi Empty Re: Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:26 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi Empty Re: Will marry when I find the right girl: Rahul Gandhi

Post by southindian Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am

Whr don't Rahul Gandhi and Salman Khan marry each other and decide on first night who can play better role of the girl?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 am

southindian wrote:Whr don't Rahul Gandhi and Salman Khan marry each other and decide on first night who can play better role of the girl?

Nonsense...

RG AND SALLU should not get married ever...

That's their
contribution to human race. Happy holi

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 am

May be, he should marry Mamata or Jaya. If they both reject the offer, he can close his eyes and marry Maya. This way, he can claim that CONmen don't have any problem finding alliance partners. May be he should patao Kavitakka and force KCR to merge TRS with CONparty so that they can attain political nirvana together. I am sure, Rashmun will be the priest at the wedding as he is capable of reciting sikular/monomaniac mantras.

Garibi Hatao!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:21 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:May be, he should marry Mamata or Jaya. If they both reject the offer, he can close his eyes and marry Maya. This way, he can claim that CONmen don't have any problem finding alliance partners. May be he should patao Kavitakka and force KCR to merge TRS with CONparty so that they can attain political nirvana together. I am sure, Rashmun will be the priest at the wedding as he is capable of reciting sikular/monomaniac mantras.

Garibi Hatao!

douchemun will provide 'kukkala-sandadi' for such a wedding

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 pm

He should marry a tamil or Telugu girl so that his kids will be half tamil or half Telugu, and they will be speaking either Telugu or tamil when they grow up. This way the Congress will also become stronger in TN and/or AP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down