Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marry a girl

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
southindian
6 posters

Go down

Marry a girl Empty Marry a girl

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

That's what shaadi.com wants me to do. Yep. God knows who created a profile using my email and maybe his phone.

First they put my account on hold. And now I'm getting pics of women as suggestions.

Maybe this is a sign from gods. They telling me Nats, men are jerk. Start liking *ugh*.

Back to top Go down

Marry a girl Empty Re: Marry a girl

Post by southindian Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Welcome on the other side.

So if you marry a woman, would you be commiting adultery or helping your husband, by providing additional choice?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm

southindian wrote:Welcome on the other side.

So if you marry a woman, would you be commiting adultery or helping your husband, by providing additional choice?

You didn't read the memo. I am singal. The access is WIDE open.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

The access is WIDE open.

How WIDE?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm

southindian wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:

The access is WIDE open.

How WIDE?

That wasn't in the memo. I guess it's desperately wide open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:That's what shaadi.com wants me to do. Yep. God knows who created a profile using my email and maybe his phone.

First they put my account on hold. And now I'm getting pics of women as suggestions.

Maybe this is a sign from gods. They telling me Nats, men are jerk. Start liking *ugh*.

I think it is all a game by the ex-virile1. He probably wants to verify if your channels are really open and if there will be any IRQ conflict if he tried to access an open port.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Paging Bittu...

...and please bring your equipment ready. With her status, you may be lucky if you find additional parking.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:That's what shaadi.com wants me to do. Yep. God knows who created a profile using my email and maybe his phone.

I think it is all a game by the ex-virile1. He probably wants to verify if your channels are really open and if there will be any IRQ conflict if he tried to access an open port.
lehngawali bollywood rani made all her 483 announcements of the last six weeks about her imminent break-up with "k" mostly by herself, with a little help from her southern indian minion, kinnamma. the effort was enormous. lehngawali and kinnamma met day and night in the chat room and spoke in "code" that ensured that everyone would understand. in anticipation, bittu singh fobby and "penius" seetharamayya711 went into a state of perpetual perpendicularity.

now, uppusaamy gowNder, may i remind you that your weekly underwear and gynecological report on the women of ch is late?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 pm

So many probs can be resolved if one can just ask directly. Privately if not publicly. But people won't do that. Instead keep bringing one bizarre theory after another. Making one bizarre and dirty announcement after another. Hoping someone would snap and declare it here. Old but dirty strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

lehngawali bollywood rani made all her 483 announcements of the last six weeks about her imminent break-up with "k" mostly by herself, with a little help from her southern indian minion, kinnamma. the effort was enormous. lehngawali and kinnamma met day and night in the chat room and spoke in "code" that ensured that everyone would understand. in anticipation, bittu singh fobby and "penius" seetharamayya711 went into a state of perpetual perpendicularity.

now, uppusaamy gowNder, may i remind you that your weekly underwear and gynecological report on the women of ch is late?
LOVVUji, forget her. As of yesterday, she was the third most boring person here. Also forget Uppili; he was the most boring person here. Let's talk instead about the Most Interesting Men on SuCH. What are the terms of your alliance with Rashmun? Is it just a mutual defense treaty, or does it also include access rights one way or the other?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

panini press wrote:

LOVVUji, forget her. As of yesterday, she was the third most boring person here. Also forget Uppili; he was the most boring person here. Let's talk instead about the Most Interesting Men on SuCH. What are the terms of your alliance with Rashmun? Is it just a mutual defense treaty, or does it also include access rights one way or the other?

The PP Method in Action. Since the discussion has turned embarrassing for his 'friend' PP would like to deviate the discussion onto something else. Anything to save his 'friend' embarrassment as per the mutual defense treaty he earlier signed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:

So many probs can be resolved if one can just ask directly. Privately if not publicly. But people won't do that. Instead keep bringing one bizarre theory after another. Making one bizarre and dirty announcement after another. Hoping someone would snap and declare it here. Old but dirty strategy.

Why privately? Didn't you make the issue of the failure of your marriage public?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

If you are remarrying then marry a gujju guy. I think they make a good husband.

source: life lessons.

If at all I were to remarry I will marry a Tamil guy again. It is the power of Tamil - it will never ever ever let you go! That stupid bond never dies.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm

If you are marrying a girl again marry a gujju girl!

They make best friends.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Sasthi wrote:If you are remarrying then marry a gujju guy. I think they make a good husband.

source: life lessons.

If at all I were to remarry I will marry a Tamil guy again. It is the power of Tamil - it will never ever ever let you go! That stupid bond never dies.

Lol. I'm not remarrying. And I have no imminent breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm

You did not?! Well, that's not good. My zero cents advice is of no use.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Sasthi wrote:You did not?! Well, that's not good. My zero cents advice is of no use.

If it's zero cents, then could someone else use your advice, or will you now ask for money, since advice for NR could be used by Germ.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

The PP Method in Action. Since the discussion has turned embarrassing for his 'friend' PP would like to deviate the discussion onto something else. Anything to save his 'friend' embarrassment as per the mutual defense treaty he earlier signed with her.
he didn't sign any treaty. he doesn't need to; she, and indeed, all women, are equipped with The Thing he worships. our boy is the Knight of The Thing.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

he didn't sign any treaty. he doesn't need to; she, and indeed, all women, are equipped with The Thing he worships. our boy is the Knight of The Thing.
You two do look good together.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:lehngawali bollywood rani made all her 483 announcements of the last six weeks about her imminent break-up with "k" mostly by herself, with a little help from her southern indian minion, kinnamma. the effort was enormous. lehngawali and kinnamma met day and night in the chat room and spoke in "code" that ensured that everyone would understand. in anticipation, bittu singh fobby and "penius" seetharamayya711 went into a state of perpetual perpendicularity.

do you enjoy it when we take turns screwing you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 pm

southindian wrote:
Sasthi wrote:You did not?! Well, that's not good. My zero cents advice is of no use.

If it's zero cents, then could someone else use your advice, or will you now ask for money, since advice for NR could be used by Germ.

Jesus Christ!!!! You are Smart!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:LOVVUji, forget her. As of yesterday, she was the third most boring person here. Also forget Uppili; he was the most boring person here. Let's talk instead about the Most Interesting Men on SuCH. What are the terms of your alliance with Rashmun? Is it just a mutual defense treaty, or does it also include access rights one way or the other?

Please do consider limiting all fantasies of access to within the bounds of your treaty of alliance.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:55 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please do consider limiting all fantasies of access to within the bounds of your treaty of alliance.

One of the agendas in the treaty is that we'll take turns screwing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 pm

panini press wrote:You two do look good together - NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Corrected -- Please allow me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:LOVVUji, forget her. As of yesterday, she was the third most boring person here. Also forget Uppili; he was the most boring person here. Let's talk instead about the Most Interesting Men on SuCH. What are the terms of your alliance with Rashmun? Is it just a mutual defense treaty, or does it also include access rights one way or the other?

Chunmun, please be clean in your posts. There are many here old enough to be your grand children. If you and Germ enjoy the experience then please find a room, where you can express your feelings for Germ.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:03 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Chunmun, please be clean in your posts. There are many here old enough to be your grand children. If you and Germ enjoy the experience then please find a room, where you can express your feelings for Germ.

Bittu, thanks for your advice. I have always been concerned about your health ever since you disclosed you had HPV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:he didn't sign any treaty. he doesn't need to; she, and indeed, all women, are equipped with The Thing he worships. our boy is the Knight of The Thing.

So there *is* a treaty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:You two do look good together.

So there *is* a treaty?

instead of poking your nose everywhere, shouldn't you be more worried about saving your marriage. Only recently you were claiming publicly that your marriage had failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:he didn't sign any treaty. he doesn't need to; she, and indeed, all women, are equipped with The Thing he worships. our boy is the Knight of The Thing.

Thank you for confirming the existence of your treaty of alliance. Now, does the treaty cover access rights?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:14 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thank you for confirming the existence of your treaty of alliance. Now, does the treaty cover access rights?

i have already explained that it covers access rights with respect to screwing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

The two men who look good together and who do not 'worship all women equipped with The Thing' also have a treaty to screw another man? oh my!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The two men who look good together and who do not 'worship all women equipped with The Thing' also have a treaty to screw another man? oh my!
Not that there is anything wrong with it, of course.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 pm

panini press wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no no no there isn't, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm

kinnera wrote:
panini press wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Please do consider limiting all fantasies of access to within the bounds of your treaty of alliance.

Kinnamma are you still wearing 3.5 inches heels so as to compensate for being a shorty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
panini press wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Kinnamma are you still wearing 3.5 inches heels so as to compensate for being a shorty?

oh yeah! you got more news. I also go to the gym 5 x/week to maintain that killer figure and a toned body and still wear them 3.5 inch heels in order to 'attract men'. Like it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
panini press wrote:
kinnera wrote:

oh yeah! you got more news. I also go to the gym 5 x/week to maintain that killer figure and toned body and still wear them 3.5 inch heels to 'attract men'. Like it?

not impressed. if u had such a killer body you would not have succumbed to Bittu's advances so easily. Since many men would have been hitting on you, the least that was expected of you was to show some nakhras when Bittu was hitting on you on chat. You gave in too easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
panini press wrote:Not that there is anything wrong with it, of course.

oh yeah! you got more news. I also go to the gym 5 x/week to maintain that killer figure and toned body and still wear them 3.5 inch heels to 'attract men'. Like it?

not impressed. if u had such a killer body you would not have succumbed to Bittu's advances so easily. Since many men would have been hitting on you, the least that was expected of you was to show some nakhras when Bittu was hitting on you on chat. You gave in too easily.

Munmun, you are just jealous of her, a feminine feeling. Let me guess, you do the complaining and on the knees postures with Germ?

If you like Germ then so be it. You know that you can stop living together and legally marry in many US states.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Why bring Bittu into these discussions? You and Vee seem to be so obsessed abt him, to the point of being jealous! You g** men you! Keep your eyes off of him. He's totally hetero, fyi.

PS: I''m out of this. not fair to bring in someone who isn't even in this discussion thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

she does have a ...er ...body. her boss, lehngawali bollywood rani goaded her into displaying a photograph of herself and her husband at chat several weeks ago. i saw it.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Why bring Bittu into these discussions? You and Vee seem to be so obsessed abt him, to the point of being jealous! You g** men you! Keep your eyes off of him. He's totally hetero, fyi.

PS: I''m out of this. not fair to bring in someone who isn't even in this discussion thread.

First Bittu is on this thread posting as southindian. Second he has admitted to bestiality and also to homosexual fantasies in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So there *is* a treaty?

instead of poking your nose everywhere, shouldn't you be more worried about saving your marriage. Only recently you were claiming publicly that your marriage had failed.

Aah. Personal attacks. Well I may have my marriage to save or not. What about you? You had said you are marrying next year. Still on cards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Please do consider limiting all fantasies of access to within the bounds of your treaty of alliance.

So there *is* a treaty?

Aah. Personal attacks. Well I may have my marriage to save or not. What about you? You had said you are marrying next year. Still on cards?

Absolutely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 pm

maybe the signs are saying jerk men. are you sure you're reading them right?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down