Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT click that message saying you have 1 message

4 posters

Go down

DONT click that message saying you have 1 message Empty DONT click that message saying you have 1 message

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

it tries to install some whitesmoke.exe file. probably spyware or worse

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

DONT click that message saying you have 1 message Empty Re: DONT click that message saying you have 1 message

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am

Whitesmoke is a grammar/spelling check software. Of course there is a free version with lots of ads etc..

So I guess you thought some chick must have sent you some email and clicked...

Proof that you are NOT SP.

May God Bless you

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

DONT click that message saying you have 1 message Empty Re: DONT click that message saying you have 1 message

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 am

this definately sounds like uppili. PS: I purchased a couple of coupons from groupon yesterday for car wash + inspection for 24 bucks each. how in the hell are they gonna make money? this groupon will kill the pricing power of even basic services. country is doomed, I tell you.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:it tries to install some whitesmoke.exe file. probably spyware or worse
You can block out ads on this site (like on any other site) by using Ad Block Plus on Firefox. I don't see any ads on the site. I have a big block of whitespace between the search box and the current timestamp; I assume that's where the ads appear.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

i am running chrome on my home laptop...something (dont remember what) spooked me abt firefox when connecting to banks in desh so I switched to chrome

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:this definately sounds like uppili. PS: I purchased a couple of coupons from groupon yesterday for car wash + inspection for 24 bucks each. how in the hell are they gonna make money? this groupon will kill the pricing power of even basic services. country is doomed, I tell you.

What are you smoking and why are spreading blacksmoke in a thread on whitesmoke?

Those who make money are raking in moolah. Worry about those who dont make money. Besides, look at the business this way - my daily meditation under the Bodhi tree has given all this Gyan.

You paid money for these couple of coupons. $24

Car wash is $1 to $4 at gas station.

Inspection is almost always FREE (you paid $20 extra for nothing). They will find something real bad and scary in your car for $500 cost. After all, these are well to do repair shops/chain that pays a commission/fee to Groupon.

So in short you got shafted for $40 for your 2 coupons and you are worried about how they are going to make money. They already did.

May God bless you (since April is now over).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:What are you smoking and why are spreading blacksmoke in a thread on whitesmoke?

Those who make money are raking in moolah. Worry about those who dont make money. Besides, look at the business this way - my daily meditation under the Bodhi tree has given all this Gyan.

Inspection is almost always FREE (you paid $20 extra for nothing). They will find something real bad and scary in your car for $500 cost. After all, these are well to do repair shops/chain that pays a commission/fee to Groupon.

So in short you got shafted for $40 for your 2 coupons and you are worried about how they are going to make money. They already did.

Now, this sounds more like Uppili than anything else you have said so far!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

charvaka wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:What are you smoking and why are spreading blacksmoke in a thread on whitesmoke?

Now, this sounds more like Uppili than anything else you have said so far!

in that midwestern utopia called kansas city, they dont charge the customary 39.95 for state inspections. I'm moving there.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am

now that marathadi saamiyaar has been confirmed to be uppili..

any LW sightings here..

i guess he can't join the Bash brothers..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down