Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you dont got it in 30 anymore...

3 posters

Go down

If you dont got it in 30 anymore... Empty If you dont got it in 30 anymore...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am

...then you need to wait till you are 100.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

If you dont got it in 30 anymore... Empty Re: If you dont got it in 30 anymore...

Post by Nila Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 pm

It is enlightening. Most of the ppl in their 50s are so very dating and having dinner and lunch plans with their spouses. I plan a dinner/lunch (without kids) once in a year and it goes awful.

Nila

Back to top Go down

If you dont got it in 30 anymore... Empty Re: If you dont got it in 30 anymore...

Post by Maria S Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Guru Maha Sannidhanam Sri la Sri Paramahamsa Sri Nityananda Sri Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal!

If you don't got it..you don't got it!

Ungallukku theriayatha? If you have it..you get better and more of it!

Sasthi,

Ennamma..you read Agananuru? I am so impressed by all of you here! I can read Vaali, Vairamuthu, Kannadasan, may be Na. Muthukumar, Thamarai's poems..and a few others:)

So, you think Purananuru should be good to read in 50s? Hmm, got to try.. and have to wait 24 years, 6 months and 3 days..in the meantime, let me listen to some Rihanna's English poems..whatever she lip syncs to! The lady can't sing..but, I guess it does not matter..she sure has some extra elasticity in all her ligaments! Not to mention some good catchy song writers and the new-enhanced psychedelic mix of sounds!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi Maria,

Didn't know that you are in your late 20s. Well, I meant Akananuru not purananuru. I read Vikatan, Kalki, Kumudham, Dinamani, Dinamalar (not in public...hehe) I don't listen to her....anyways.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 08, 2012 5:37 pm

You didn't?Smile You know I was kidding! Hope you are too:)!

It's fun to read those tamil magazines..some of the Fb friends post articles from the online editions..but, some have changed dramatically too.

*I do listen and try to keep up with current music trends and younger artists in diff genres..to talk to people, have to show interest in what they like, imitate and follow! Some of them are quite creative and truly talented. Rihanna..is a good conversation trigger- with young women about dating/relationship violence..without watching the video (her videos are..well, for her audience) her song.."We found love in a hopeless place" is nice..listening on the car radio- can't help but feel the psychedelic effects!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down