Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest.

3 posters

Go down

Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest. Empty Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest.

Post by Rishi Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:31 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-sena-protests-at-school-where-students-were-chained-paraded/379554-37.html

Btw why are the Catholic schools in India are so much into physical punishment? Is it mandated by the bible?

Ten years ago, in a Catholic school in TN, a teacher misplaced her purse. She suspected her students to have stolen it. So she lighted two candles and asked the little kids to place their palms over the flame. She told them if they have not stolen her purse, GOD would not burn their hands. All the kids in her class had their hands burnt. They went home crying.

She had left her purse in the rest room.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest. Empty Re: Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest.

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 am

Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-sena-protests-at-school-where-students-were-chained-paraded/379554-37.html

Btw why are the Catholic schools in India are so much into physical punishment? Is it mandated by the bible?

Ten years ago, in a Catholic school in TN, a teacher misplaced her purse. She suspected her students to have stolen it. So she lighted two candles and asked the little kids to place their palms over the flame. She told them if they have not stolen her purse, GOD would not burn their hands. All the kids in her class had their hands burnt. They went home crying.

Haha..Unkil, this could have happened at a Hindu school as well. Only, Hindus never build schools. They only build temples. And therefore, the only religion-funded schools available for the public are Catholic. So stop cribbing.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest. Empty Re: Kudos to Shiv Sena. I fully support them on this protest.

Post by garam_kuta Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-sena-protests-at-school-where-students-were-chained-paraded/379554-37.html

Haha..Unkil, this could have happened at a Hindu school as well. Only, Hindus never build schools. They only build temples. And therefore, the only religion-funded schools available for the public are Catholic. So stop cribbing.

naaa.. i don't think they can afford so much camphor-pretty expensive.. So, no.....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down