Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra?

2 posters

Go down

Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra? Empty Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 am

I suspect that Nationalist CP and nationalistic BJP are coming together. Is Raj Thakeray also joining in?

Uddhav Tahkeray may be the biggest loser in the split between BJP and Shiv Sena. After Bal Tahkeray died, the average Marati doesn't seem to respect Uddahv. 

In a way, I am glad that Shiv Sena may be getting marginalized. Hopefully, similar shit-heads like KCR, DKheads and HindiFanatics will also get marginalized so that development rather than bull shit will become the main agenda. I don't know where NCP will fit in this but Sharad Pawar at least will stop licking MT's ars.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra? Empty Re: Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:08 am

This is just BJP's hubris. They don't realize that in the LS polls, ppl voted for Modi and not for the party. They don't have any notable leaders at the state level to repeat that feat. The saffron vote getting divided will only work to the Cong's advantage.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra? Empty Re: Is Shiv Sena being isolated in Maharashtra?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:24 pm

You may be right on BJP's reduced prospects. However, I am not sure if that translates into CONartists sneaking through. Will be an interesting election to watch.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down