Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about?

+4
Impedimenta
SomeProfile
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
8 posters

Go down

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about? Empty Don't have time to format this - What is this all about?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:49 am

Sulekha Forums »coffeehouse »The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:)
The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:)
started by Maria S 19 hrs ago
Nope...no breaking news story yet! One of these days- we are going to do that here! What can I say- he is cute as he can be:) What are they going to do in the new forum then? I guess (Sara Boji...you better be ready for a coup d'état and take over fast!) MThe e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:)

Flat Nested
Replies

S3V3N posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 18 hrs ago
why is this not under fun? lol wat r u we talking abt exactly?

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Maria S posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 18 hrs ago
How can this not be under fun Babe? Can anyone really e-kidnap anyone:) Techically it may be under any topic thread..the way we have hooped and hopped from thread to thread, post to post..like some obstacle course..playing peek a boo or some boo..you name it! So...Yes Ma'am it's all in good fun...would not dream of taking/keeping away Carvaka from anyone- anywhere! M

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

S3V3N posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 17 hrs ago
but why him? why not me? or sm1 else? i mean wats he done ??

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Maria S posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 17 hrs ago
LOL! Hey...we can do it only one person at a time! You want to be e-kidnapped too? Sure..will try that and put you all on a list. #1 - Carvaka #2 Babe #3..well..anyone can volunteer. Why? Because I like him and you. M

* Hide 2 replies
* Report Abuse

Queen Bee posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 17 hrs ago
kidnap me tooo pls?

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Maria S posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 17 hrs ago
Smile Sure, why not QB! Often people form perceptions- influenced by others. You may have had your battles (for whatever reasons with some Chers), in the last few weeks, from what I have seen.. you have been calm, strong, and have seen glimpses of a great sense of humor! You have restrained yourself a great deal- even when there has been provocation. Another day comes to and here..and it was fun..good evening/night! M

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Queen Bee posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 16 hrs ago
i always had...to a point. you just failed to see..but its good knowing you and few others too. thanks for compliments..would take it positively..and try to adapt this in future.

* Report Abuse

S3V3N posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 17 hrs ago
got it...so ppl u like are gettingkidnapped....hehe i just wanted to know wat he did to earn this Wink i have so many things to do (pending) and i dont feel like doing anything at all...ho nice it wud be if sm1 kidnapped me right now, then no one can blame me for not finishing things on time lol

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

how* nice...

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Smile I am sure you will finish your work! We all will- as Sandilya said..am sure all of us are busy away from Sulekha, getting things done..and life is good..very good today! M

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

i'll not argur with sandilya this time....he is the same person whom i was arguing abt hindi gyani and gnani on the thank you in telugu thread ? if he says we will then we will (finish)

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

argue*

* Report Abuse

FluteHolder posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 19 hrs ago
Who knows, Satya might have done a 'secret deal' with Carvaka and when he backed out of the deal, Carvaka went wild and opened the other forum:) FH:)

* Hide 1 reply
* Report Abuse

Maria S posted Re:The e-kidnapping and e-hostage taking of Carvaka:) on 18 hrs ago
*Gasp*.."our" Carvaka can never be bought! No Sir, Never- Ever:) This whole thing is..well...I am way beyond analyzing this..and just having a good time! Can we kidnap you- good man? Did you temporarily escape- too? Ok seriously..before this becomes a tempest in a teapot...nice to see you- hope all is well with you. M

* Report Abuse

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about? Empty Re: Don't have time to format this - What is this all about?

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am

maria has taken upon herself to provide comical relief to the embattled hopefuls of CH...sorta like a kid playing violin badly in the senior center for retards. seven and queerbee are the cleaning ladies who are clapping cheerfully in between changing the adult diapers for the seniors aka sevaji, gyanputraji and sandyji like it's all good fun. toothseeker is the guard moonlighting as the janitor for the senior sanitarium. rekz is the nurse handing out meds and throwing the trash out.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about? Empty Re: Don't have time to format this - What is this all about?

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 am

I have a theory. It is just Maria going into e-orgasms cuz someone from this forum gave her some positive attention and respectful communication, instead of pointing out her negatives and questioning her lies.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:maria has taken upon herself to provide comical relief to the embattled hopefuls of CH...sorta like a kid playing violin badly in the senior center for retards. seven and queerbee are the cleaning ladies who are clapping cheerfully in between changing the adult diapers for the seniors aka sevaji, gyanputraji and sandyji like it's all good fun. toothseeker is the guard moonlighting as the janitor for the senior sanitarium. rekz is the nurse handing out meds and throwing the trash out.

LOL.. how do you even come up with these imaginations?

to the OP, Maria runs the risk of being labeled e-cougar.

note to self: do NOT try to charm anyone after 44. Wait, I need to get started first. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

note to self: do NOT try to charm anyone after 44. Wait, I need to get started first. Sad
If you look like Halle Berry at 44, you sure could.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

If you look like Halle Berry at 44, you sure could.

haha, at this point, I am trying hard not to turn into Kirstie Alley at 44.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

I disagree with the requirement that old(er) ladies cannot try to charm others. desirability is not all about looks. young berries bursting with flavor and juice are nice, but dried prunes also have a place in the overall diet.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 am

i am going to ask her to kidnap me as well.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

Impedimenta wrote:i am going to ask her to kidnap me as well.
Before you do anything hasty, think about what will happen to Kokkee. Have some heart.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:i am going to ask her to kidnap me as well.
Before you do anything hasty, think about what will happen to Kokkee. Have some heart.

not to worry about dear kokkee.. he will find and bring back impy from anywhere, anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I disagree with the requirement that old(er) ladies cannot try to charm others. desirability is not all about looks. young berries bursting with flavor and juice are nice, but dried prunes also have a place in the overall diet.

dried prunes are only for Constipation. it is only for emergencies.. not in regular diet.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm

yes but you do use dried dates in your oatmeal and such? good for digestion but chockful of vitamins and calories and sweet. the only thing with prunes is the oral action..it's offputting. older ladies dont taste good down there is what am saying.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:yes but you do use dried dates in your oatmeal and such? good for digestion but chockful of vitamins and calories and sweet. the only thing with prunes is the oral action..it's offputting. older ladies dont taste good down there is what am saying.

and may I dare ask how you know this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

It is admirable you are not making retching noises.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:yes but you do use dried dates in your oatmeal and such? good for digestion but chockful of vitamins and calories and sweet. the only thing with prunes is the oral action..it's offputting. older ladies dont taste good down there is what am saying.

he was a victim of a pride of cougars once. he is undergoing rehab right now.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

he was a victim of a pride of cougars once. he is undergoing rehab right now.
Ha ha! Cubs are hardly considered victims of cougars. Now if you are talking about a man-eater...
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:maria has taken upon herself to provide comical relief to the embattled hopefuls of CH...sorta like a kid playing violin badly in the senior center for retards. seven and queerbee are the cleaning ladies who are clapping cheerfully in between changing the adult diapers for the seniors aka sevaji, gyanputraji and sandyji like it's all good fun. toothseeker is the guard moonlighting as the janitor for the senior sanitarium. rekz is the nurse handing out meds and throwing the trash out.

shud be very easy for sm1 who is an inmate of that senior center for retards. i am not surprized he imagines stuff like this. living in such places can do this to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

i was trying to ask the same thing. i wasnt sure wat she was talkin abt. e-kidnap carvaka...why?

so HA wats ur angle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson....

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:19 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Too old for uncles, too young to be a real cougar....2 more years, I will be forty, and then I do anti-tracy and will bring on the charms...

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:2 more years
In the meanwhile...
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

yeah, we been playing this song since I was almost 35.. now I am almost 38...

two more years, and I will be there....

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, we been playing this song since I was almost 35.. now I am almost 38...

Now we just need to wait for The Observer to certify that Mrs. Khare is a close enough approximation for Mrs. Robinson.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, we been playing this song since I was almost 35.. now I am almost 38...

Now we just need to wait for The Observer to certify that Mrs. Khare is a close enough approximation for Mrs. Robinson.

HTH

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

blabberwock wrote:
charvaka wrote:

HTH

LOL. I love the way he says "aren't you?"
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about? Empty Old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford..

Post by Kris Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Have always loved the dialogues in this movie..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Don't have time to format this - What is this all about? Empty and this one "its completely baked!" :)

Post by Kris Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Kris wrote:
Have always loved the dialogues in this movie..

lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Kris wrote:
To be perfectly honest, she doesn't like me!

This movie is hilarious. lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 pm

This movie is hilarious. :lol!

>>>> I saw this in India in one of those theaters where you could sit thru multiple showings, just to beat the summer heat. I didn't grasp the 60's/generation gap undertones at that time. The one thing I do remember is having a dream of driving on the Bay Bridge (spookily prescient) early the next morning. It felt so real, my mother had to come in and wake me up. By the way, Benjamin drives the wrong way in the movie when he goes to Cal (upper deck). Don't know if this was deliberate for the visual effect. This is one of the best flicks in terms of dialogues. There is a bit when Mr. Robinson confronts him and tells him that he and his wife are getting a divorce. Benjamin is nonplussed and says what he and Mrs. R did was just like shaking hands. Mr R. shoots back that that's not saying much for his wife. The coup de grace is as the scene comes to an end, he says "you'll pardon me if I don't shake hands with you"

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:58 pm

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

shud be very easy for sm1 who is an inmate of that senior center for retards. i am not surprized he imagines stuff like this. living in such places can do this to people.

lol! lol! lol!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down